Mendalla's picture

Mendalla

WC2 : The voting goes on

The other thread kind of got derailed, so I'm posting my new reminder as a new thread. Voting is open until tomorrow night (Sunday, June 1) so get your say on approving the first Council of Wondercafe2. The slate is right on the ballot or in the OP of the thread where we announced the vote:

http://www.wondercafe.ca/discussion/church-life/wc2-we-can-has-council-y...

Mendalla

Share this

Comments

Rev. Steven Davis's picture

Rev. Steven Davis

Actually, Neo, Lincoln said "you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time." But your point is well taken.

chansen's picture

chansen

Neo wrote:
Pilgrims Progress wrote:

Democracies don't work well anymore, when the mainstream media is run for the benefit of the 1%. (rich bastards) at the expense of the 99% (rest of us).....cool

So I personally think WC2 should be run by benevolent dictators (Pinga, Chansen,Mendalla) -or the same three can declare martial law - whichever is the quicker.devil

At this rate of circular discourse I'll be a dead parrot before Wondercafe2 is up and running.......crying

Pretty funny Pilgrims. One thing is for sure is that at "any" rate of circular discourse we're going to end up at the same place. And no need to wait a parrots age, the site looks great with lot's of new features. It shouldn't be long now.

The net result is that we will have dragged Wondercafe, some of us kicking and screaming, into 2014. For those used to Wondercafe.ca only, it will require some learning. I really, really hope all of you like it.

Neo's picture

Neo

Rev. Steven Davis wrote:

Actually, Neo, Lincoln said "you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time." But your point is well taken.

Ha, ha, I knew I posted that in haste. Damn you internet for being so unreliable: http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/281050-you-can-please-some-of-the-people...

I guess this why ole Abe also said the following:

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy"
-Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Alex's picture

Alex

ACtually taht quote is less than accurate, as ABraham Lincoln did not use contractions . So he said "that you can not always depend."

Neo's picture

Neo

Thanks Alex, I should've known that.

Back to Church Life topics
cafe