crazyheart's picture

crazyheart

Super Bowl Ads

CBS declined to let an internet gay dating service with two men kissing run their ad in Superbowl.

BUT

Focus on the Family  Pro Life ad will be shown.

Should these ads be shown in a Football game.

Should one be shown but not the other.?

What are your thoughts?

Share this

Comments

jon71's picture

jon71

Granton wrote:

sighsnootles wrote:

Granton wrote:

That's great that you can speak for every woman.

who are you referring to here??

jon71 wrote:

Every woman who has ever had a D & E wanted to give birth to a happy healthy child, but medically it just wasn't meant to be.

[/quote]

Well as I said (In America) third trimester abortions are only legal for medical emergencies and elective second trimester abortions are very rare even in the handful of states that allow them. When this (or any other procedure) is used in the third trimester it is always becasue something went wrong and that's true over 99% of the time in the second trimester. I wasn't so much speaking on behalf of women, I was pointing out what American law on the matter is.

sighsnootles's picture

sighsnootles

from what i remember of working on the gynecology ward, as well as what friends of mine who still work in that area say, my guess is that this is pretty much the same in canada as well.

jesouhaite777's picture

jesouhaite777

Beshpin wrote: It frustrates me a great deal when people do not understand the difference between reality and idealism.

Even i find your views ignorant and most of the time i agree with you ... life is hardy realistic or idealistic ..... personally i hope that you are never in a  postion to make those decisions for someone in your life, would you really feel that way about say the mother of your child someone who trusts you and loves you that you would not even consider their life in that situation ? .... some choices are better left in the hands of doctors .... who at least value life ....

Beshpin wrote: I would sooner die than allow someone else to lose their life (no matter how short it might be) to save my own.

That is cute but a lot of bull and grotesquely egotistical of you , and i take the crown when it comes to ego ....I'd much rather someone die instead of me .......  who are we kidding ?

Back to Politics topics