somegalfromcan's picture

somegalfromcan

Epiphany Explorations 2014

The Epiphany Explorations conference is now officially less than a week away! I'm wondering who will be attending (either online or in person) and who you are excited to hear speak? I'm most looking forward to hearing from Phyllis Tickle, Michael Dowd, Brent Hawkes, Gary Paterson and Bob McDonald. I'm also, of course, looking forward to hearing Linnea Good sing.

Share this

Comments

carolla's picture

carolla

That sounds like a great line-up of speakers somegal - you will have an amazing event!

somegalfromcan's picture

somegalfromcan

Thanks Carolla!

Jim Kenney's picture

Jim Kenney

Hi Somegal,

I am going again.  Hope to see you while I am there.  I am looking forward to hearing Linnea again!

Tabitha's picture

Tabitha

Linnea is taping a new cd at EE. Enjoy!

Beloved's picture

Beloved

Looking forward to your update on how the conference went and what you learned smiley.

somegalfromcan's picture

somegalfromcan

Jim - come say hi to me when you get a chance! I'm doing the same job as I did last year, so will be sitting at one of the entrances to the sanctuary for all of the rest of sessions.

Tabitha - Linnea is in fine form. She did the gathering and closing music tonight - and I got a brief chance to say hello to her. I'm really looking forward to the concert on Sunday and think it is so cool that it will be made into a DVD!

Beloved - I wrote a brief summary of today in Room For All and will try and do that each night as it will be a good way for me to debrief the day I think!

Back to Church Life topics