Neo's picture

Neo

2014 reappearance of Christ prophecy

Share this

Comments

Jim Kenney's picture

Jim Kenney

Regardless of the age of the Rabbi or what other mysteries swirl around him, it sounds like wishful thinking on his part.

stardust's picture

stardust

Hi Neo

Very interesting, there's  so much to read on the blood moons topic. Here's another opinion about it. 

Neo's picture

Neo

I've never heard of the whole blood moon / tetrad thing and from the video of the Rabbi Kaduri Yitzhak there was no mention of it. If there was, it would've been a prediction in itself of when Ariel Sharon would die.

One of the more interesting things about this revered Rabbi Kaduri Yitzhak is that regardless of if his prediction of the return of the Messiah would come about in 2014 or not, he left in his note the name of the Messiah as "Yeshua", i.e. Jesus. I'm sure the Orthodox Jews were not too happy about this as they have traditionally rejected this idea of Christ being the "anointed one" for two thousand years, and now, one of their own, on his death bed, makes this announcement. Interesting.

Arminius's picture

Arminius

To me, the Second Coming is a metaphor for the Awakening to Unitive Consciousness or Christ Consciousness in us humans. It can happen to any of us anytime, but only when humanity as a whole has awakened to Christ-Consciousness will the Second Coming be fully realized.

The Coming of the Messiah in Judaism is a different story. The Jewish Messiah is "The Anointed One," is supposed to be a lineal descendant of David, and deliver the Jewish people from bondage.

While the Awakening to Christ Consciousness is a movement of inner seeking, perhaps led by one or more outstanding spiritual leaders of any race, colour, gender or creed, the Jewish Messiah has to be a Jewish male of the House of David.

What bondage he would deliver the Jewish people from in this day and age is debatable. Perhaps the bondage of sectarianism, of ego- and ethno-centricity?

Neo's picture

Neo

Arminius wrote:

What bondage he would deliver the Jewish people from in this day and age is debatable. Perhaps the bondage of sectarianism, of ego- and ethno-centricity?

That would definitely be miraculous!

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

Following along the lines Arminius notices.
If we take all human being as a lake and each person a drop, a process may be observed. As any single drop awakes to Christ Consciousness, it evaporates, rising from the lake to the sky above. Over time the single drops form a cloud. That cloud grows to reach a point of fulness, when it begins to rain.
I understand that we are now at the point where the cloud of Christ Conscious persons is reaching the point of fulness. This being so we may expect a surprising rain of blessing. This rain of blessing will fill the cups of those thirsty for a restored harmony and wash away all that hinders or refuses that restoration.
Vague and allusive, but hope filled from where I sit in the waiting and watching circle.
George

Neo's picture

Neo

We may be surprised one day, to see, physically and in full form, Him who we call The Christ on our TV and Internet screens. This would definitely be a situation where "every eye shall see him".

Kimmio's picture

Kimmio

I don't take it that way. Every eye shall see him is allegorical. There's also, "People will tell you 'there he is!' or 'here he is!'. Don't go running after them." Therefore, I think the 'seeing' is kind of how George describes it- seeing a better way of being human emerging in the natural order of things- more just, more merciful, more humble. Doing, is a whole other matter. It seems like the world will pretty much be brought to its knees before people wake up- but they are.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Sort of like light energy falling on that "dark heart" we call the human mind as very few in this day and time believe in the existence of soul/mind/psyche that is the mental processor a sort of dark semitconductor of light ... it only sees half of what's in the depth of a myth ... maybe not that if you believe in nothing ... there's nothing to think about!

Thus consciousness takes flight unless you've got a firm grip on that queer boid/byrd ... in one myth they called IT Icarious ... and he waxed old and fell to pieces ... providing for the feathe rabba'din of theis tory ... sort of like resting on a flying fabric ... an Arib/d thingy ...

Letters and icons are like that very fluid in time ... they alter !

airclean33's picture

airclean33

Kimmio wrote:
I don't take it that way. Every eye shall see him is allegorical. There's also, "People will tell you 'there he is!' or 'here he is!'. Don't go running after them." Therefore, I think the 'seeing' is kind of how George describes it- seeing a better way of being human emerging in the natural order of things- more just, more merciful, more humble. Doing, is a whole other matter. It seems like the world will pretty much be brought to its knees before people wake up- but they are.

- Hi Kimmio -- I was just wondering where have you and George,  put the King. You see Christ Jesus was to come in flesh form to reign over us.It seems both your end times may have forgotten this. --airclean33

airclean33's picture

airclean33

Neo wrote:
We may be surprised one day, to see, physically and in full form, Him who we call The Christ on our TV and Internet screens. This would definitely be a situation where "every eye shall see him".

Hi Neo -- You and I agree here for once. .Not  just will every eye see Him . They will kneel and confess He is LORD.Every living thing on earth, an in the sea.--airclean33

Dcn. Jae's picture

Dcn. Jae

Jesus is coming again, I believe, but no one knows the day and hour except God the Father.

airclean33's picture

airclean33

Hi Star Dust --You posted a vid on a debunk of the Blood moon theory. But I din't note how you felt about it . How think you right or wrong?  airclean33

dreamerman's picture

dreamerman

airclean33 wrote:

Neo wrote:

Hi Neo -- You and I agree here for once. .Not  just will every eye see Him . They will kneel and confess He is LORD.Every living thing on earth, an in the sea.--airclean33

Now there is something to fear. Airclean agreeing with something Neo says. The next thing you know he will agreeing with me.wink The end times must be approaching.

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

I believe the 2nd coming of Christ is a real physical event, I don’t believe Jesus needs TV or any man made things to see His return from the east to the west, it will be a global event.

I do not believe in new age esoteric Christ conscious theory , it is not biblical, nor is it supported, nor do I believe it is of the Creator.

When the coming will happen know one knows, but I do believe and see that we are living in the end times. 

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

It is of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, which, like the wind, comes and goes in unconditioned freedom. Those born of that Spirit are born into such freedom. It is not so with those who justify themselves by appeal to the letter, who will be dismayed in the day of Christ's coming in glory.
George

stardust's picture

stardust

Airclean33

I agree that the blood moon theory is debunked. There's lots of money to be made selling books about it. I remember there was a Jewish rabbi who Israel  said was the Messiah,  meaning he would live forever..... until the day he up and died. 

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

THE LORD HAS COME!!!

ALL PRAISE HIS NAME!!!

See video

must be 200 and under.  prohibited where lawed by the void.  3 shekels per minute.  futility is resitance.  you are already in carcosa.

RAN's picture

RAN

GeoFee wrote:
It is of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, which, like the wind, comes and goes in unconditioned freedom. Those born of that Spirit are born into such freedom. It is not so with those who justify themselves by appeal to the letter, who will be dismayed in the day of Christ's coming in glory. . George .

This sounds vaguely familiar. Your original?

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

Yet the Spirit gave the word , I doubt the spirit would contradict its own word

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

Nothing is original with me. What I pronounce is what I have heard and integrated. What was found as dead letters has become living word. This by the simple realization of Christ in me, the hope of glory.
George

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

You make it sound like you're the only one

RAN's picture

RAN

GeoFee wrote:
Nothing is original with me. What I pronounce is what I have heard and integrated. What was found as dead letters has become living word. This by the simple realization of Christ in me, the hope of glory. . George

Or the living word brought new life to the dead flesh?

Your words make me think you see conflict between word and spirit, and that you side with spirit in that conflict. I trust I have not understood your words correctly.

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

It doesn't. It is the Spirit which shows that the letter kills, where it is given lip service but not obeyed. This is plain to all who are born of the Spirit. Jesus of Nazareth was murdered by those who kept the letter of the Law but refused it's Spirit.
George

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

I am the only one, along with every other one who declares, in Spirit and in Truth, "It is no longer I who live, but Christ in me.
Surely you know, with the Apostle, the old man passes away as the new man comes into being. Do we not crucify the flesh and it's passions?
George

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

the 2nd comming does not not speak of the Law but of future events, you seem to be in conflict with what the Spirit says regarding it 

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

Spirit and Word are one. This makes for a Living Word, in contrast to dead letters which testify to that Living Word so that we may seek and find. It is like the person who found a pearl of great price and sold all to obtain it.
George

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

No. I am in conflict with what you understand the Scripture to be saying. The Spirit says stay awake and watchful because Christ will not come on some interpreter's schedule. Those who are born of the Spirit say with the Evangelist: "Come quickly Lord Jesus!"
George

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

"Word so that we may seek and find"

That which is written and confirmed I would hope, New age Christ conscious , is simply not 

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

Are you saying only one Tongue, where the Scripture you take as your authority says "Every tongue, every tribe and every nation"?
George

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

Philippians 2:10-11

So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13

And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!”

all will know the Truth , yet not all are Heaven bound 

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

And not one of us may judge, by any standard, who will enter and who will not.
George

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

GeoFee wrote:
And not one of us may judge, by any standard, who will enter and who will not. . George .

Totally agreed, 

but the topic is the 2nd comining not salvation 

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

We may not judge who rightly understands the second coming and who does not. The Evangelist says no one knows the hour, not even the son. I agree.
George

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

GeoFee wrote:
We may not judge who rightly understands the second coming and who does not. The Evangelist says no one knows the hour, not even the son. I agree. . George

I agree no one knows the hour, i have said that in my first post ,

but we are not talking about when but How, 

Physical Christ  vs Conscious Christ

and Christ Conscious is simply not supported and a physical reture is 

Acts 1:11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Luke 21:27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloudwith power and great glory.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

airclean33's picture

airclean33

dreamerman wrote:

airclean33 wrote:

Neo wrote:

Now there is something to fear. Airclean agreeing with something Neo says. The next thing you know he will agreeing with me.wink The end times must be approaching.

-- There you go . You had to say something I would agree with.

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

"Physical Christ  vs Conscious Christ"
Not versus for me. Christ consciousness in a physical body, comprising many members, exercising many gifts, in the unity of love expressed as service to the broken poor, and critical of the powers and principalities by which creature and creation are exploited and oppressed.
I suspect we will see a person in the mass media who pretends to be the expected Christ, deceiving many, including those who should know better.
George

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

GeoFee wrote:
"Physical Christ  vs Conscious Christ" . Not versus for me. Christ consciousness in a physical body, comprising many members, exercising many gifts, in the unity of love expressed as service to the broken poor, and critical of the powers and principalities by which creature and creation are exploited and oppressed. .

Now your referring to the body and not the head of it?

Quote:

I suspect we will see a person in the mass media who pretends to be the expected Christ, deceiving many, including those who should know better. . George .  

I agree ,

thank God for the Spirit and the word 

airclean33's picture

airclean33

stardust wrote:

Airclean33

I agree that the blood moon theory is debunked. There's lots of money to be made selling books about it. I remember there was a Jewish rabbi who Israel  said was the Messiah,  meaning he would live forever..... until the day he up and died. 

- I don't know about the blood moon theory? But the chapter and vers they used were wrong.

Rev 6:12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood,
1#xxxxxxx Rev 6:13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale;

I believe you will find the earthquake here happens when Christs Jesus  feet touch the earth . The valley will be split in two. Possibilty the biggest Quake ever.I believe the valley is over 200 miles long by Jerusalem.

2#---

Mat 24:25 Lo, I have told you beforehand.
Mat 24:26 So, if they say to you, 'Lo, he is in the wilderness,' do not go out; if they say, 'Lo, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.
Mat 24:27 For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man.
Mat 24:28 Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.
2#xxxxxxx Mat 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken;

Please note it is after Christ return once more.That this seems to say.

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

I see Ichabod Crane riding about headless in the dark forests of Sleepy Hollow

The body and the head are joined at the shoulder by the neck are they not? And the neck is supported by the shoulders which anchor the arms? Then there are the trunk and the legs by which the body moves about? All animated by the one Spirit of God.

Thank God for the Spirit and the Word, by which the Unity of God is made known through faith by grace; Christ in us the hope of glory.

Thanks for the conversation. I am off to other things.

George

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

good night Geo :)

unsafe's picture

unsafe

Hi GeoFree    your quote   Thank God for the Spirit and the Word, by which the Unity of God is made known through faith by grace; Christ in us the hope of glory.

Just want to clarify Grace comes through Faith ----Not Faith by Grace -----

so no Faith ---no Grace ---according to scripture -----

Ephesians 2:8

New King James Version (NKJV)

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

peace

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

Hi unsafe...
Faith is not something we exercise to obtain Grace. Faith is a gift given by the Grace of God, so that there is no place for boasting.
George

unsafe's picture

unsafe

Hi GoeFree

The scripture is very clear in what it says Goefree ----Faith comes by hearing the word of God ---Grace comes through Faith ---all according to scripture ---what you believe is your belief but I go by the scripture ---God's word not your way of thinking -----

Faith is not a free gift it only comes by hearing God's word -----no word no Faith ----no faith no grace ----

Romans 10:17

17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Grace is a free gift of God ---it is unearned favor ---and it comes through Faith -----Faith comes first ----

Ephesians 2:8

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

Peace

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

Hi unsafe....
I can see Jesus walking into the room and sharing a few encouraging words to the gathered folk. At the back of the room, watching and listening carefully, measuring every living word by the dead letters in her hand, sits a "righteous" person.
Finally she has to say something. It goes like this: "You are free to speak with these people as you like. But, according to these dead letters your living words are wrong. I am the only one who gets it right because these dead letters I trust tell me so."
Jesus, who is dressed in the clothes of a stranger, smiles and loves her without reservation.
George

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

Yes...! It is to this living word that the dead letters bear witness.
George

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

In the beginning is the word and the word is with God; the word is God.
There was no scripture in the beginning.
George

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

The word in the beginning was an aesthetic dream ... some authorities conjuration?

Then there was King James who directed the word of God ... from a position that he was in? If you read into history it wasn't a pretty situation ... KJ simply wished to stop people thinking ... a bit like Caesar ... and thus conscience was buried ... or subtle  if you will amoungst all the will fullness that fell out here. It has to be put in some cesspool ... as Jesus said consume it all and put what matters down the tube once well-digested ... a cysturn?

Of course in  frame of democracy, following the rules blindly doesn't allow for creative correction to errors ... the fixation of bo'roch crazy ... numb to the variance? It isn't very well tuned to inequity initiated from god who wished everything to their will ... and to eLLe with yours! Cosmopolitan avarice ...

There has to be another side to god ... where we can observe from the shadow ... there truth is known, looking in from the outside ... time to leave ... you can see trouble coming in the church stocked with things that only appear ... there are not real excellence ... excellents ... excellerators of explosive nature? Pyro technical sorts ... they set up the fuse'n while elsewhere the fissioning goes on ... working through the Runes ... these were exciled by the church ... wouldn't deal with old crap like Hebrew ... contrary to the script ... understand the alien ...

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Hebrew is a strange thing according to the Sufi ... those dark dead things moving across the pagebuoyd ...

Back to Religion and Faith topics
cafe