unsafe's picture

unsafe

Casting Out Our Hope Having Producing Faith As Our Hook

I believe God Kind of Faith Produces what it says it does ----I believe God's Word is to be put into action to produce what Life God wants us to live ---Do you ??  

Strong's Concordance
pistis: faith, faithfulness

Original Word: πίστις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: pistis
Phonetic Spelling: (pis'-tis)
Short Definition: faith, belief, trust
Definition: faith, belief, trust, confidence; fidelity, faithfulness.

Faith (4102/pistis) is always a gift from God, and never something that can be produced by people. In short, 4102/pistis ("faith") for the believer is "God's divine persuasion" – and therefore distinct from human belief 

God kind of Faith brings our hopes from the unseen into this seen realm -----The bible says that Faith is the substance of the thing we hope for -----This word substance in Greek is hupostasis ----this is from Strong's Concordance ----

Strong's Concordance

hupostasis: a support, substance, steadiness, hence assurance

Original Word: ὑπόστασις, εως, ἡ

Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine

Transliteration: hupostasis

Phonetic Spelling: (hoop-os'-tas-is)

Short Definition: assurance, substance, reality

Definition: (lit: an underlying), (a) confidence, assurance, (b) a giving substance (or reality) to, or a guaranteeing, (c) substance, reality.

For the believer, 5287 /hypóstasis ("title of possession") is the Lord's guarantee to fulfill the faith He inbirths (cf. Heb 11:1 with Heb 11:6). Indeed we are only entitled to what God grants faith for (Ro 14:23).

So Faith is our guarantee that what we hope for will come to pass -----as long as it goes along with what God has promised in His word -----If we hope to win the lottery--worldly wealth or anything else that goes against God's word then the Faith you have is not from God -----and if your hope is fulfilled it will probable end up causing you grief in the end -----the fruit you bear will be of bad fruit -----God's Faith that produces will always bear good fruit and bring a peaceful happy ending -----

Jeremiah 29:11

GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

11 I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope.

So our Hope is not seen because it is in the future ------

Romans 8:24

24 We were saved with this hope in mind. If we hope for something we already see, it’s not really hope. Who hopes for what can be seen?

Hope is the fishing Line that we through out and Faith is the Fish hook that brings the unseen fish into the seen where we can actually ---Taste when it is food --see --touch-- -feel and smell ----what we hoped to catch would appear -----Now you can cast out your line with your hook and not catch a fish this to me is human hope with no substance ------

John 21

Jesus Appears to His Disciples Again

3 Simon Peter said to the others, "I’m going fishing."

They told him, "We’re going with you."

They went out in a boat but didn’t catch a thing that night. 4 As the sun was rising, Jesus stood on the shore. The disciples didn’t realize that it was Jesus.

5 Jesus asked them, "Friends, haven’t you caught any fish?"

They answered him, "No, we haven’t."

6 He told them, "Throw the net out on the right side of the boat, and you’ll catch some." So they threw the net out and were unable to pull it in because so many fish were in it.

The net was the hope --Jesus said this to them -------Throw the net out and He gave instructions as to what side they should through the hope out on ----they did what Jesus said they responded -The acted out their Faith ---and the Faith produced what was hoped for -----

The Bible is much more than just a Book --It's words are alive and active and will produce what it says if we just follow the instructions and put our Faith into action -----Faith without works is dead according to scripture -----Our Faith needs the right corresponding action to what we are hoping for ----

Romans 12:12

King James Version (KJV)

12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

We have to be patient when we don't see our hope right away ----and keep praying on what we hope for -----

It is not easy to be following Jesus and His ways --it is very trying and takes great patience and work on our part as there will be many things that will try and get our attention off of the hope we are tring to get ---Satan will work-- pull out all he knows to keep us from getting our hope produced --- he will attack our Faith --if it is not grounded and rooted in us --

Matthew 13:20-22

20 The seed planted on rocky ground is the person who hears the word and accepts it at once with joy. 21 Since he doesn’t have any root, he lasts only a little while. When suffering or persecution comes along because of the word, he immediately falls from faith. 22 The seed planted among thornbushes is another person who hears the word. But the worries of life and the deceitful pleasures of riches choke the word so that it can’t produce anything.

I believe God's word is alive and active and will always do as it says if we follow the instructions ----Do you ?

Praise God for giving us His word that works in our lives today ------Peace to all

Share this

Comments

chansen's picture

chansen

unsafe, may you always fish from the right side of your mountain in the sea.

Dcn. Jae's picture

Dcn. Jae

airclean and unsafe, if a person must have faith in Christ before Christ will heal them, how do you account for the many who have been healed without having said faith? How do you account for the many who have been made well who had never even heard of Jesus beforehand? How do you account for babies being healed? For the comatose?

How do you account for handicapped Christians?

RitaTG's picture

RitaTG

Dcn Jae ...... this is a useless line of questioning....

There is no possibility of any sort of reasonable dialogue.......

Regards

Rita

airclean33's picture

airclean33

Hi waterfall --I don't see what your trying to show here. Jesus The Christ had not gone to the cross yet. But He was dealing with the chossen of GOD. So I think they believe GOD could heal through those he sends.By the cross those few became many. For we now have Christ in us.We still must do what The Father tells us though. We can ask GOD to Heal but that is up to GOD. If GOD wants to take me home today . No matter what my friends or childen ask  GODS will, will be done.Finnly Jesus said --

Jhn 9:39 Jesus said, "For judgment I came into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may become blind."

unsafe's picture

unsafe

Hi Don.Jae -----Your Quote       how do you account for the many who have been healed without having said faith?

Who are these people Don.Jae --do you know them personally --Do you know their personal lives and what these people believe ---give examples of who was healed without Faith -----List them off to me Don.Jae ----by name ---or Youtube it so I can hear of these said people who have been healed without Faith ----this is what God says about His Kind of Faith ---Belief is needed in all God's Promises it doesn't matter what it is If you don't believe then you can't access His rewards ---and you must  diligently seek Him ----all according to His word -----so show me these healed People who have no Faith ---someone who prayed for these people had the right kind of Faith ----you are away from God if you do not believe in Him ----there is intercessory prayer

Hebrews 11:6

New King James Version (NKJV)

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Here is a scripture that tell what the sick should do--so here we see the elders who had the Faith ---it is intercessory prayer ---

James 5:14-15

Good News Translation (GNT)

14 (A)Are any among you sick? They should send for the church elders, who will pray for them and rub olive oil on them in the name of the Lord. 15 This prayer made in faith will heal the sick; the Lord will restore them to health, and the sins they have committed will be forgiven.

Seems we are fixated on the healing and not on our Hopes ----

I leave you with these scriptures which to me are very powerful and I believe the scripture because again I have healed myself by and through Repeating healing scriptures like these ----

Psalm 103:2-3

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,

Proverbs 4:20-27

Amplified Bible (AMP)

20 My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings.

21 Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart.

22 For they are life to those who find them, healing andhealth to all their flesh.

23 Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life.

24 Put away from you false and dishonest speech, and willfuland contrary talk put far from you.

25 Let your eyes look right on [with fixed purpose], and let your gaze be straight before you.

26 Consider well the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established and ordered aright.

27 Turn not aside to the right hand or to the left; remove your foot from evil.

You have a choice as a born again believer ---to believe or not ---I believe cause I've done it ---I do what it says and it works ----don't forget to read all of this it tells you what to do -----

Peace to you

dreamerman's picture

dreamerman

unsafe wrote:

This is what we need to get ----Healing is done ----it is a finished works of the Cross ---every srtipe that Jesus took was a healing stripe -----the scripture makes it very clear --We Are Healed ----not we could be healed --or we might be healed ----WE ARE -Past Tense -----We as an individual person have to believe that we are in fact healed ---Belief ---Faith is belief ----God kind of Faith comes from God not Humans ---see Strong's Def --below ----it is divine Faith ---that works ---- 

Strong's Concordance

Faith (4102/pistis) is always a gift from God, and never something that can be produced by people. In short, 4102/pistis ("faith") for the believer is "God's divine persuasion" – and therefore distinct from human belief 

As airclean33 points out in Isaiah 53:5 ---

Isaiah 53:5

But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.

But this post is about casting out our Hopes in this life and bringing them to pass in this Physical realm ------What is it you all hope for ----you hope to get a job ----you hope to find a mate ---you hope to be going down the right path for your life -----you hope to be able to provide for your needs in this Life ---you need Faith in God and His word to bring about the right kind of hopes in your life -----that is what this post is suppose to be about -----Jesus healed the people in His day because they believed in Him ----He couldn't heal some because of unbelief ----no faith -----Period ----

We now Have the Holy Spirit not a physical Jesus ----belief is still needed to accomplish what we want in our own lives ----Just because we are born again and are under Grace we still have protocal to adhear to ---God's word and belief it will work in our lives ------it takes doing it ---the word needs to be acted on -----it takes ---work and practice to believe and receive  ---Here is an example -----

Jesus says this in scripture below  -----Have you ever tried ---speaking to your mountain and not about your mountain -----What is your mountain ---any situation that tries to take you off what you hope for -----Protocol ----don't doubt ----just believe your mountain will be removed

Mark 11:23

23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.

I have tried this ----and I kept trying this every time my mountain came to knock me off my Faith and believe me people it works ----my mountain is removed very quickly in my life when it comes up now ---I have mastered keeping my mountain in the sea ----

This Post by the way is only for Born Again People as if you don't have the Holy Spirit then you are away from God ---according to scripture ----Follow the instructions get the results ----with much practice --- 

Peace  

In other words if you are not bornagain then piss off this is not for you. I was only born once so I guess I am a bornoncer so I might as well just piss off. Okay point taken no need to keep beating a dead horse.

dreamerman's picture

dreamerman

revjohn wrote:

Hi dreamerman,

dreamerman wrote:

From what I can decifer from your post unsafe it sounds like you are calling waterfall a fool. 

Possibly.  The teaching cuts both ways.

It could be warning Waterfall of what might happen if she continues to try and engage unsafe.

In 1 Peter 3:15 Christians are exhorted to always be prepared to give an answer.

If no answers are forthcoming to questions asked it would be foolish to continue to ask questions wouldn't it?

Grace and peace to you.

John

Is that similiar to saying ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies?cool

Dcn. Jae's picture

Dcn. Jae

dreamerman wrote:

unsafe wrote:

This is what we need to get ----Healing is done ----it is a finished works of the Cross ---every srtipe that Jesus took was a healing stripe -----the scripture makes it very clear --We Are Healed ----not we could be healed --or we might be healed ----WE ARE -Past Tense -----We as an individual person have to believe that we are in fact healed ---Belief ---Faith is belief ----God kind of Faith comes from God not Humans ---see Strong's Def --below ----it is divine Faith ---that works ---- 

Strong's Concordance

As airclean33 points out in Isaiah 53:5 ---

Isaiah 53:5

But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.

But this post is about casting out our Hopes in this life and bringing them to pass in this Physical realm ------What is it you all hope for ----you hope to get a job ----you hope to find a mate ---you hope to be going down the right path for your life -----you hope to be able to provide for your needs in this Life ---you need Faith in God and His word to bring about the right kind of hopes in your life -----that is what this post is suppose to be about -----Jesus healed the people in His day because they believed in Him ----He couldn't heal some because of unbelief ----no faith -----Period ----

We now Have the Holy Spirit not a physical Jesus ----belief is still needed to accomplish what we want in our own lives ----Just because we are born again and are under Grace we still have protocal to adhear to ---God's word and belief it will work in our lives ------it takes doing it ---the word needs to be acted on -----it takes ---work and practice to believe and receive  ---Here is an example -----

Jesus says this in scripture below  -----Have you ever tried ---speaking to your mountain and not about your mountain -----What is your mountain ---any situation that tries to take you off what you hope for -----Protocol ----don't doubt ----just believe your mountain will be removed

Mark 11:23

23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.

I have tried this ----and I kept trying this every time my mountain came to knock me off my Faith and believe me people it works ----my mountain is removed very quickly in my life when it comes up now ---I have mastered keeping my mountain in the sea ----

This Post by the way is only for Born Again People as if you don't have the Holy Spirit then you are away from God ---according to scripture ----Follow the instructions get the results ----with much practice --- 

Peace  

In other words if you are not bornagain then piss off this is not for you. I was only born once so I guess I am a bornoncer so I might as well just piss off. Okay point taken no need to keep beating a dead horse.

If the horse has faith it can be raised from the dead.

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

unsafe wrote:

waterfall    your quote   So is God's love conditional or unconditional?

For me that question  is not even worth answering ------it is for you what you want to believe ----

unsafe,

that's a copout imho -- all waterfall was doing here is asking questions based around *your own words* (your own beliefs)...

so if there are any contradictions, puzzles that you feel then they are based on the words you have been presenting here and not on waterfall

contradictions & puzzles are a part of life

your beliefs don't have to cover everything

there will always be puzzles, paradoxes & contradictions and they don't necessarily have answers

that's part of being human

(also part of being human is still looking for them. ahem)

"i don't know" is also a viable answer

thanks for being willing to try

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

God is in the book and for anyone that is willing to release god from the book of law and put ID in their working mind ... they shall see the lights of 'eLLe ... yup that's Ur ... the psychic end of the pilgrimage ... once you've lost most of your cup of emotions and whines ... you can have fun with the other halve ... and thus the grail fantasy about people knowing a bit of the unknowable ... is the grail clear of still grime ais?

ID does take a large stretch to get beyond one'self in a world based mostely on confinement ... slavery and all that kind of limitation that is common with the mortal state. Words ... now as LOGOS thats just an non-orthodox movement of sole ... sets outlanders to ichthy  Piscine ... when into the wind something'll come back at yah ... like canan or reflection in some strange tongues about repoire ... report?

Some say it has to do with making connections with things you dispise ... like a body of emotion ... learning something? It is an out-of-here incident ... many hate words of infinite nature and yet claim to know LOGOS personally ... possibly and incident with impulse that knocked eM ...

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Knocked turn ... or thought as bend about the dot 'ere? There's a point of contention ... about learning things by rote ...

Once well ham mere'din it is hard to change those stones ...

unsafe's picture

unsafe

Hi InannaWhimsey

In My opinion waterfall has been around here long enough to know the answer to this question ----if waterfall doesn't then know the answer to the question then waterfall needs to read God's word -----I have no doubt what the answer is and I am not entertaining a debate on God's Love ---Agape ---which can only be gotten by accepting Jesus ----Which I am sure waterfall is well aware of -----there is no contradiction as far as I am concerned ----This Thread and any thread I post is for Born Again Believers who have the Holy Spirit who gives understanding to God's word ------I am not interested in long debates --I already have gone way past debating I do the word which works which is what this Post is about ----Healing is a done deal --Jesus payed the price for our healing and this world will not understand any of this or believe it or receive it ---it is futile to debate it -----it makes people angry ----Hope on the other hand is in our hands ---we have to work to bring our hope from the unseen to this seen realm --but again it is only the right kind of Faith that will bring the right kind of hope ----you have to have God's kind of faith --which this world does not have ---- you have to believe --receive and act out this faith ------How do I know this ---cause I do it ---I follow the instructions ---God's Word Works for belivers --------

I leave with with this -----in all our getting we need to get understanding -----by and through the Holy Spirit ---

1 Corinthians 1:18

King James Version (KJV)

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 2:14

King James Version (KJV)

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

So we see if waterfall has not the Holy Spirit then it is foolish for me to engage into a long conversation of something that will not be understood ----God's word is clear on this ----

Peace to you ----

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

and every Christian knows it says in Genesis 66:6,

sometimes ya gotta pull the butt plug out

and dance

See video

and straight from Galilee Hollywood

See video

of course, since the Spear of Longinius got that annoying guy out of the way (putting Him into suspended animation for a bit); man, did He ever run away on a cloud!  humanity is sooo ready if He ever returns...

so in the meantime, DANCE!

See video

unsafe's picture

unsafe

God's Word ------We have to die one day ------

Galatians 6:7

Amplified Bible (AMP)

Do not be deceived and deluded and misled; God will not allow Himself to be sneered at (scorned, disdained, or mocked[a]by mere pretensions or professions, or by His precepts being set aside.) [He inevitably deludes himself who attempts to delude God.] For whatever a man sows, that and [b]that only is what he will reap.

Dcn. Jae's picture

Dcn. Jae

unsafe wrote:

God's Word ------We have to die one day ------

Not necessarily. 

unsafe's picture

unsafe

Hi Don.Jae

You are right ---the just will be raptured taken up before death  ---but then the just wouldn't want to violate this scripture -----Which by the way you left out of the quote   -----

Galatians 6:7

Amplified Bible (AMP)

Do not be deceived and deluded and misled; God will not allow Himself to be sneered at (scorned, disdained, or mocked[a]by mere pretensions or professions, or by His precepts being set aside.) [He inevitably deludes himself who attempts to delude God.] For whatever a man sows, that and [b]that only is what he will reap.

Peace to you Don.Jae

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

unsafe,

your feelings & thoughts are generated by you and are your responsibility and no one else's.

if yer feeling anxious, fearful, happy, angry, etc, that's all you :3

(and waterfall never mocked your g_d or you...remember, she was asking questions based on the words that YOU PRESENTED)

that written, man, you should check out the myth of galatea -- its an  old one, and that part of the world where your character that you're quoting there wrote to the Galatians -- rich in history those people were (Celts in Turkey with Hellenistic Greeks...who were later swallowed by the Romans)

really, really cool stuff

unsafe, what do you do for fun?  do you do other stuff asides from quoting scripture?

Dcn. Jae's picture

Dcn. Jae

InannaWhimsey wrote:

unsafe,

your feelings & thoughts are generated by you and are your responsibility and no one else's.

if yer feeling anxious, fearful, happy, angry, etc, that's all you :3

(and waterfall never mocked your g_d or you...remember, she was asking questions based on the words that YOU PRESENTED)

that written, man, you should check out the myth of galatea -- its an  old one, and that part of the world where your character that you're quoting there wrote to the Galatians -- rich in history those people were (Celts in Turkey with Hellenistic Greeks...who were later swallowed by the Romans)

really, really cool stuff

unsafe, what do you do for fun?  do you do other stuff asides from quoting scripture?

Oh, of course she does. I mean, first she has to look the scripture up.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

This is the pious side of the human psyche ... right? Once something is imbedded in that side of the human nature it is fixed there like a stone wall ... owned by Jack's UN of course. Thats integral or unified connection in the human network ... some call this flaw disconjunctive as the system tries to repair it's elf ... it is said this must be done from out side the BS ... just unbelievable that something outside the book, is virtually anonymous to those fixated and autonomous (don't need to think as they know they know). Where that knowing came from they just are unfamiliar with as the source is motive ... thus the MO that developed into a rational Moe in later life (after life; when the emotional sect passed). And thus the Incan in the greater story of powerful (Judi'n) gathering of wealth from places the powers had no business (this came latre to be known as colonization, which Jesus referred to as the sewer, or latre-ine as this crap passes pathological inquirey as to how mortal life passed) collectively it appear they were naive about the use and abuse of power by uncharged brains ... no choqah or thinking power there ... as in the charge of the Light Brigade (energy of the caring intelligencia, a rare incident).

Investigating this charge is like poking into the nondescript mind ... as it is voided here by too much emotion ... quite choqan really, and flighty particles scatter at high rates ... almost like neu clear decay in the subtle world! Thus things are not simple and additionnally clouded by folk that know even less than they did yesterday ... or so it appears. You know about appearances ... they must be supported  ...

unsafe's picture

unsafe

Hi InannaWhimsey       your quote    and waterfall never mocked your g_d or you...

I never said waterfall  did -----I didn't quote the scripture for waterfall -----I quoted God's word and made a statement it was not addressed to anyone ------if the scripture upset you than that you will have to take up with God -----I didn't write it ---I just believe it -----You may have thought the videos were cool stuff but I didn't -----so actually the scripture was posted at the videos -----our humor is different is all ----- 

Just to clarify ---this thread is about Hope   --not about conditional or unconditional Love ----- 

As far as What I do for fun goes that really is none of your concern ---as long as you personally do what you consider fun  and you are enjoying a Healthy ---Peaceful --Prosperous ---great life then that is all you should be concerned with -----

Peace to you

unsafe's picture

unsafe

Hi Don'Jae    your quote     first she has to look the scripture up.

Not all scripture Don'Jae ---Many I know cause I do the word and the word works as it says it does ---You can bring all your Hopes into your life by following the instructions and doing what it says ----

Powerful Stuff -----smileyPeace to you

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Thus the word becomes autonomous to those fixated on not seeing beyond details (that's just how it is, or autism?) and they miss the larger image (picture) of when God is set free (forest/trees metaphor) or anonomouslyr out-there ... beyond the perspective and comprehension of mankind that is fixated on what they want and not what is needed. Gives Cos to failures ... thus one failure can be subtly happy like that John Wilson ... he also doesn't know of the outranging things I speak of ... distant perspectives of thought ... can cause a person to appear out of their tree ... idiot Savanna or Open Save Auntie in a matriarchal society ... some say Savanna ... a place preorganized by that guy that developed the concept of Gaia, or Ghia-ism as a lesser support system ... the dirt or mire on thought? Thus the clay or cle-opatros o which to inflect mental projections.

Those that don't believe in the manifestation of psyche ... find Ur distant ... propbably fore bode 'n ...

This is why Moes hides on the North Side of the tree  ... in myth and as image-notion with lack of interest in things they don't know ... those adhering to details miss it ... sometime Borderline Personae are better off as seeing the extremes from the position of a medium. This would  in deuce or dedeuce thinking process in a stretch ... and Romans wouldn't like that as a ... "thinking man is dangerous"!

Thus thoughts are out-of the region of pious Christianity and de roué's implied ... and fringe delights in knowing pall Har Ve was correct in believing there's more to it than obvious ... and thus the obtuse that the un-curious misses ... as off the Mark.

In that medium state of fluidity is perhaps where creation come up with the idea that the medium of the mind is like water ... a vast un-explored pool! That'd be an abstract Hur ... no? Sort of dark like God in the beginning before there was heaven and earth to allow bearing points ... like B'N's or Pits ... what the Greek referred to as Nus-esse, the Roman as nuisance!

Did you know the greater conception of psyche requires a myth to make it function? It is well accepted among psychologists of reputation ... and thus those that say it is just as it is believe those floaters ... a bit crazy. High plains drifters in the mined?

But is crazy relative to where you're at and not where you're going? That's an 'eLLe of a situation to figure on without Q'Lucei ... don't knock IT or perhaps chi won't let you in and you'll Loöçe access to a whole brea-st of knowledge (manifest bust?) before you're deluged in a treasure chest of subtle wisdom ... that's Ur ... buried in dew ord-in-ance ... antes?

This particular dimension (spatial, spacial or special) appears funny when looked at from outside mortal limiting lines drawn. Alas they are still supported by Zoro Asters ... dark flowers like a blossoming abstraction ... that takes stoics in Circe ...

As the Sufi Scholar stated ... you can't understand without steping into time, place and the light of the situation of the myth maqon ... which opens up a whole spectre of things Toby learned ... and Toby is destined to know as the Shadow did ... this is sacredly manifest stuff that mortals don't yet know ... but will ... and thus the conception that conflicts with the perception of eL-eLLe as a divine present (some say allal which is a node of respect, reverence and fear that is distant from how we understant it in present mode) idealized as Maleificent as that b'iddie that bothers mortal Desideratas ... it is a gentile power sort of lesser than the emotions ... requiring some mille own of the cede Eires ... Onanistics? Then you can grasp the winds as ethereal posessions ---WO Mitchell!

unsafe's picture

unsafe

This is a great Sermon by Charles Stanley on Faith for those intrested ----He explians how God's Faith works ----

In the School of Faith, Part 3: The Stages of Our Faith

Throughout Scripture, it is evident that God honors faith. Our wholehearted belief in the Lord is important because when we truly place our trust in Him, the Savior is glorified. Our Father wants us always to have confidence that He will fulfill His promises.

http://www.intouch.org/broadcast/this-week-on-tv

Sermon Notes   

http://www.intouch.org/Content/50431/SN110828.pdf

chansen's picture

chansen

I'm not about to sit through an hour of that charlatan, so thanks for the Reader's Digest version in PDF form.

From the notes, see the "Why We Struggle With Our Faith". Specifically, these three points:

Quote:

Human Reason. At times, the Lord may command 
us to do something that appears absolutely 
unreasonable. His instruction defies logic from 
our point of view. However, we will miss His best 
blessings if we fail to do what He asks. Remember, 
God does not require us to understand His will, just 
obey it, even if it seems unreasonable.

Living by Sight. It is said that seeing is believing; 
however, the Lord usually doesn’t give us visual 
evidence of His activity. We must trust Him even 
when we don’t see Him working. 

Negative Counsel From Others. It is normal for 
us to seek advice from our loved ones, but they 
may not recognize what the Lord is accomplishing 
in and through us. Therefore, God’s instructions 
must always trump their opinions. We must obey 
Him regardless of what others may say.

The rest are useless. These three are stupid.

Human reason is what separates us from animals, because we found a couple of other species that use tools. Even if you believe the crap about God making us, then he is asking us to stop using that ability that makes us special, and listen to him instead? That's unreasonable of him to do, assuming you can get past the lack of reason behind God in the first place.

Living by sight, even when we don't see him working? God used to pop up all the time in the OT. Since then, he's had a terrible case of stage fright. Trusting that a vending machine will not eat your toonie when you can't see the inner mechanisms is one thing. Trusting that a being that no one has ever shown exists with important life moments is another.

The last one is the kicker. Trust God over your friends. One of the greatest assets a person can have, is friends who truly care. A panel of good friends is invaluable for navigating life's roads, because they are honest with you and have a different perspective. Scripture can say anything you want it to, as demonstrated by the thousands of different denominations based on one book. The voice in your head is, at best, your subconscious. Listen to yourself, sure, but instructing someone to shut out the voices of family and friends, without regard to the quality of their input, is cultish.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

"The voice in your head is, at best, your subconscious. Listen to yourself, sure, but instructing someone to shut out the voices of family and friends, without regard to the quality of their input, is cultish."

That'd be like religious sects, or sex when the logic is suffering a sense of loss ... minor dis organization (dis*junked*dive?) or organic crisis (fore tye year thingy)? The brain then feels right out of IT ... and so there it is ... that which isn't ... hidden in a veil of LOGOS or what the Greek called word ... the Oriental in this alien cult knew "IT" as "Tao" ... few know this today is history has gone by us and we didn't catch the significance of that bump in the night ... and now were labeled Occidental. So Sam Clements said the east and west are isolated ... what's dark doesn't wish to accept Christ ... the light character in an eastern Don'n of lighter fabrics, or role'n about in the grass and flowers as very hype-ish and those uppidy would call us hypo ... and thus the subtle hints at burning hypo-crazy sorts of outlandish de duction about things that aren't ... or abstract process ... like thoughts about knowledge and wisdom ... and other things humanity has lost in time ... just about everything, thus God isn't here just now.

But if you sit still and silent at the mouth of the cave (B'N, or Nus) you might catch what goes on by in a flight of fantasy in what they cannot know as mortal ... they're as mortal, too small to know immortal things ... reason for the terrible spot we are in! They expect to know the unknown God ... a great mystery to all creation but the uncreated is allowed to play with it as a mental construct that is anonymous as yet! Sort of like that verse Matthew 9:28 ... leads one to question what's "I"? In biblical history and roots of semantics the "i" was once smaller as Arabic "J"  that processed into "Jae" and thus Jae Zues as the west subliminated such conceptions of rising thoughts from flat out myths! Clear magi ... as form of "c"! The Greek made this as gamma!

Modern psychology is proving there's really something to the other side 've IÐ ... in general dynamics that have yet to be incorporated in any damned spot (still out there free as a byrd-hoch) although some dot'rsd of god-like images try and become malfesance that in Tory is Malificent ... the dark shadow of what's unchangable in an unlearning isolation in space ... that'd be man-kind as quite in-humane ... and so it goes! As the head skin is collected all that remains is the rye Yorique ... the one rising above the lands downers or otherwise suppressing levity ... in crypt*çhi*on of thinking? some call this the war of Eros spirit, or Eros-esse ... so mortals can remain naive, or neigh Eve and thus aL 's lost as you blo'eit! Some say phlo'eit, or even floöt  as an Eire on a breeze that's mire fluit information ... thus more UFO's or OBI's as they are not in cognizant fields ... or otherwise beyond the norm! Old letters and word are like that ... quite metaphorical to keep the Gods from being augured up ... or thus jacked (jaq eD dead as a bound boque)! Jaqob ean tomb as displaced, just in time?

If mortal authority caught us raising ancient thoughts we'd be burned to an essence at the stake and thus the conceptions of burnt offereings to the wise god that is out've 'ere, or Eire  as Celtics appear to be! They are an ancient mystery ... so it was said ...

unsafe's picture

unsafe

The Battlefield of the Mind ----you win or lose the battle for your life in your mind ----

This is for all those who want to learn and understand how to live  and have peace in your life --

2 Corinthians 10:5

King James Version (KJV)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Thanks be to God for His Son who died for us to live in peace ----

unsafe's picture

unsafe

This is a great witnessing of a Gang member casting out His Hope when he finally  came to the end of himself and realized that he needed something more in his life and by casting out his hope the hook of Faith brought him to a better place in this physical world ----

Casting out the unseen Hope of a better life and Faith bringing it from the unseen to the seen ------

Powerful Stuff  ----

Nicky Cruz's Testimony: Gang Leader Miracle

Hear the amazing story of violent New York City street gang leader Nicky Cruz and how his life was miraculously transformed by Jesus Christ.

NICKY CRUZ TESTIMONY: GANGS TO GOD

airclean33's picture

airclean33

Another great vid unsafe. God bless .airclean33-Gord

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

I read about Cruz in the book the cross and the switchblade, The pastor who evanglized Cruz was the founder of Teen Chalange, Cruz leaving the gang life and satanisim, wehn on to become a director of Teen Chalange. 

amazing testamony indeed 

Dcn. Jae's picture

Dcn. Jae

blackbelt1961 wrote:

I read about Cruz in the book the cross and the switchblade, The pastor who evanglized Cruz was the founder of Teen Chalange, Cruz leaving the gang life and satanisim, wehn on to become a director of Teen Chalange. 

amazing testamony indeed 

Amazing testimony... Excellent book... Average movie.

unsafe's picture

unsafe

This is the Power of God's Grace ---Undeserved Favor ---You must come to the End of yourself efforts to make yourself happy --We are all put on this earth for one reason and one reason only ---We only have one purpose in this life we lead---- We are to reconnect to our Creator ----We are first and foremost a Spiritual being --- and until we reconnect with our Spiritual Father we are lost ----we are the aliens on this earth ----Mr Cruz is one such man He found his true home and is not an alien here anymore ----this is why just for this earth you need an education ---all our degrees --- all the names we acquire because of these degrees ---all our studying --all our effort to be the best to provide for our families is only for this world ----studying all the Theology we want to so we can think we know the Bible inside and out is a delusion -----God was tugging on Mr. Cruz just as He tugs daily on us to come back to Him ----no earthly education will help you to do what you're really here to do ----and that is come back to God like Mr. Cruz did only then will we humans find the peace --joy --happiness ---health --prosperity ---self control --protection -and Agape --are all available to us all if and when we realize that we cannot do it ourselves that we need Jesus in our lives to help us stay married ---get the partner that suits us ---get the right education on this earth so we can best serve God not ourselves here in this physical world --- Mr. Cruz is sooo fortunate there are many who are not as lucky and who are still trying to satisfy their own needs and who have harden their hearts to any other way but their own -----Pride ----       

Grace has the power to bring the worst humans to a happy ending -----When it comes to God and His word ----All you need is the Holy Spirit ---Mr. Cruz had no Theology Degrees and look where God took him ---Mr. Cruz didn't know the Bible ----this is why it is so silly for people to debate if Jesus was God ---if the Bible is from God or humans ---all the different interpretations of God's word ----etc --etc ---Instead of wondering ---TRY IT ---DO WHAT IT SAYS ---THEN you will know the truth and the truth will set you free indeed ----

Faith requires right action and Mr Cruz through out his hope line with the hook of Faith and started the walking action -- which brought his hope to pass ----

Thanks be to God for sending His only Son to die for us ---to set us free ---and thanks to Mr Cruz for sharing his wonderful story ---God's Grace brought him home because he was ready for something better in his life ------  

Peace and Blessings to all  

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Undeserved favour?

Then some piously instituted group will try and tell you they have the power of your share of mind all locked up in their BS ... and sometimes they do if you believe them!

Like in the scripture for the day from John 8:21 ...

• This suggests teaching ... that learns to conceptualization of knowledge ... as put down by Judeo-Christian Organizations ... but then how better to excel over your neighbour than to put down his psyche.
  • Excelling on your own resources is just out of the question for those adhering to put downs and conquering and conflict ... just goes against eternal conception of co-operation in the heavens and underfoot ... where we can't see what's going on under our very noses ... then sometimes the nose extends ... creating a rising aura in de PEWS --- P Burton.
  • Did you ever get the feeling something stings in full surrender of freedom of movement and motivation to use the powers given to you by a large field theory ... even larger than you can imagine? This would be complex processing beyond the ordinary ... simple route that is chosen by many! Eliminate alien resources ... then what's left?
  • Life is peculiar that way ... right?
unsafe's picture

unsafe

Another testamony ----listen to the last part of it -----the desire for drugs gone ---- He came to the end of himself ---

The power of Grace -----

Uploaded on Jan 12, 2012

Anyone that has traveled down the Path Of Drugs will understand what a miracle it was that Changed Anthony's life! From that awesome experience he has wanted to tell all the world what faith in a Miracle God can do for anyone who would believe In Jesus Christ. What happened to him can happen to you no matter who you are. It's the same God he called to that will come to your rescue. Whoever calls upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved! His name is Jesus.

"The God of Miracles Heals a Drug Addict Instantly"

unsafe's picture

unsafe

The Double Minded Humans -----We need to be of one mind ----either one mind in Christ or one mind in this world -----

Wavering Faith - Dr Charles Stanley

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Without the duplex nature one cannot bend and learn the things presented to us in de light disorder.

Thus one can't put it all together and remains fully on the abstract side ... something difficult for the fixated mind to unravel. Then won by the stoicly UNSAFE and as a hooker has you hooked! This happens with the prostitution of the lightere side of the mind that takes flight to see things from afar ... sort of rapturous in the story ... had to believe for the physical sort of mind not that abba'd for the ethereal or thin-Eired that can get into the fabric of IT!

They sometimes get bullish when told they have to learn or change ... like a tree growing where it really isn't healthy ... thus man*goes ...

RitaTG's picture

RitaTG

unsafe's picture

unsafe

RitaTG

Great pictures    -----this is what God's Word has to say about the clanging of cymbals--so I leave you with this ------- 

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Love

13 I may speak in the languages of humans and of angels. But if I don’t have love, I am a loud gong or a clashing cymbal. I may have the gift to speak what God has revealed, and I may understand all mysteries and have all knowledge. I may even have enough faith to move mountains. But if I don’t have love, I am nothing. I may even give away all that I have and give up my body to be burned.[a] But if I don’t have love, none of these things will help me.

So RitaGT  the cymbals you show in your post I am sure they in in Agape--- right----- seeing how you say your a good Christian person ----

Peace and Blessings to you

RitaTG's picture

RitaTG

unsafe ...... maybe ask around ......

Have any of your posts ever exhibited a love that attracts others???

Other than the usual few "brothers" and "sisters" ..... have you ever touched the heart of another here in a positive way?

I posted the pictures to try and show you how it feels from this side ... in the dim hope of possibly helping you see.....

When your method, words, and especially tone are challenged you do more than double down .... you quadruple down.......

Even if you posted something worthwhile .... no one will bother to consider it....

As for being "a good christian person" .... I am sure I could never live up to your standard anyways.........   I am just grateful that the God I know has a different way.

Regards

Rita

chansen's picture

chansen

As an aside, what the hell does the title of this thread mean?

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

It is supposed to be "something catchy" but missing the point of Matthew 18:3 ... the point of maximum learning potential on this earth is at the instant of birth and learning degrades from there as we develop affinities for material wealth and control ... forgetting there's something more to it that is often lost when inundated in material things and the affinity towards wisdom goes! There are a few wird counter characters ... going the other way ... like protons vs electrons in dialectics ... a variation or diaLexis ... when word fades away as LOGOS! One needs a braod variation of understanding in strange emotional fields ... some chaos involved in the observation thereof.

This principle KISSes us in the myth of the Prodigal Child, something that most people miss as an abstract! about something that isn't. This fits in with the WEBSTER definition of manifestation ... something few people would look up as the believe they understand something they don't know fully. Sort of like understanding the God called LOGOS or the word when you only work with a small percentage of the dark vessel of them that's available. This assists the existence of satyrs ... or satire if you wile! 

Romans didn't like satire either so they crucified a bunch of wise-butted po'ETs in (Aryan) hope of eliminating them as marginal in the ancient Roman philosophy. Thus arose the conceptulization of avarice ... or the extreme desire of controlling all things like ethereal near anon-entities ... or thoughts weeping out of hard spots to approach ... like the mined out areas ... these are exceptional hollow spaces to send thoughts to ... from where you're at when overly emotional. Then one has to learn to dredge or troll them up sometimes humourus to observe as they may come up addled in shape from the druid (or drew-ID) function ... giving us things like aN/Na as reflective icons of mire opposing parts of the greater psyche! In time this became HaN Nahb eLLe Lieu or Ur following to watch the struggle and pick up the pieces ... even later this became  as sort of a lark in dark times like Love and War ... where everything is fare gamma-Os ... or falls prey to the dark power ... of things a'man doesn't wish to know (night-in-gaels)!

Once lost completely your material nature becomes part of the physical composition of the earth and your non-physical energies wander ... thus taking you into brave new worlds. The question is: who is brave? the new world or of old essence of you that is being manifested in thoughts (something that many extremists deny) and thus the mind, or psyche, is not here or abstracted! This is the non-physical crypt you are locked up in by people fearing mediums ... so you won't bother them after their dead. Parker & Hart manifested this as SPOOK ... the character always in the dungeon of the lower parts of the lord's house.

Seems to me being loched up in someone's indeterminate mind would leave a person with great freedom of expression ... that the subject matter wouldn't understand ... thus giving rise to the term unconscious mind ... or simply non-conscious processing as it would be un-conscious while living separately as a'mon ... in Hebrew terms of socialization this would be like the fringe people of a concentrated penetrating thought ... or bo'son, sometime beau son, others belle son, if the ephemeral frame has you captivated ... dead ringer for a clapper with one arm ... has the same effect as Ahab in Moby Dick ... only one leg to stand on: hate for leviathan, and that was the larger intelligence for one loaded with emotional baggage like Ahab. (À Hab-ithchial Luv'r in Hebrew, or rae Habitual when out in de light with the famous Levite?). You did know that "Ahab" is the ancient Hebrew word for passion? It can manifest as a mental fire, while in it you can't see anything in the surroundings for the self-induced glare! Shakespeare called this a Lear into Yorick ... that was just a skull in hand. Minds are not that easy to handle for those desiring single line simplicity in a complex life.

Is that ABBA'd thing ... whereas abba is the father form, or a separate thing altogether in manifest destinies ... when our complexities are torn down and re-worked as in redemption and recycled in an unknowing way to mortals ... as they can't see much going on under cover and they prefer buried thoughts in an overt emotional dimension. Is that a subtlety or what? Such things are generally unseen and unspeakable to those that look along straight lines and can't see the surrounding shadows in the forest of the denied mind ... sort of a swampland that has little market value today ... most high level controllers don't like thinkers in their corporations ... and so they too will go in time ...

The thought in a wise God that his children didn't wish to think and know wider marginal things caused him to blow the dimension and leave us with the hubris as it falls ... so beit! Thus straight liners are cyba'alized ... and left lyon in the san ... but from their perspective of stoic BS ... they can't see it in various perspectives that might be considered unacceptable varience to the institutionalized (review One Flew Over ...).

There is a lot to such myths ... seldom seen by those without reverence (allal) for their immortal nature and how they might later see things in de light of eL or eLLe ... as the genre goes as a harvest mu'n collecting your thoughts with affinity while you sleep ... thus creating tildes and tides in the dark world of your unconscious IDe ... and thus waves of light to the other side!

The mined out areas are fascinating to spellunkers ... those looking for big ph'sh in deep holes ... the pits of de Nus to some rare kinds ... that dispise profundity ... the eternal unknown is still known to rattle the lines of shoreline fisherman than fear getting sucked into the greater pool! Such a movement would lower their position ... regarding authority. Why the largest f(rogue) is right under the paddie as the Celt insinuates ... a real stinker of PEW in the order or Erse! 

Do you know your Erse? They should come with valh allals ... once Valhallahs in Nordic expression opening up paths into kohl, damp areas ... as coverup for something else of course ... grass roots vegetating process ... arresting thinking? The place of Sloe Jinns to pop up ... and thus we slo*gal*ong!

unsafe's picture

unsafe

RitaTG    your quote    I am just grateful that the God I know has a different way.

That is great to hear RitaTG and you should follow that way so you can have a great life --full of love --peace --happiness --joy ---health and prosperity---

your quote   --      I posted the pictures to try and show you how it feels from this side ... in the dim hope of possibly helping you see.....

For me RitaTG there is only one side ---you claim that you are also on the same side ---all others who are on the other side that is their choice to be there-- they to can be on the same side as we are if they want to ---My post are for Born Again People on this sight who will or should understand what I write as the Holy Spirit guides us in all truth according to the scriptures ----- the thing you have to understand is you're NOT The Holy Spirit RitaTG ----so what makes you believe ---You--- are so qualified to tell me or other Born Again people that they need  you make them see anything -----

You need to leave the counseling to the right person ----and that is for me and all Born Again People is the Holy  Spirit RitaTG  not you ------   

Now RitaTG ----back to topic which this post is about doing God's Word to bring your hopes from the unseen realm into this seen realm ----any comments on that ---

I leave you with this RitaTG ----This is God's Word ---not me -----

Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 For I know the plans(A) I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper(B) you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Just what does this scripture say to you RitaTG ---

and answer this ----Can you see your hopes RitaTG ---or are they unseen ---- can you see your hopes in your imagation -----so how RitaTG do you get your hopes for the future to come into this seen realm -----

This scripture says ---God's plan is that we prosper --not to harm us ---to give us Hope and a Future ---

What a great thing for God to do for us -----so what is our Job in this RitaTG ----Faith requires the right corresponding action to bring our Hopes that are just in our imagination so we can see them come to pass --

The Bible RitaTG tells us that Faith without action is of no use -----so you can go on and on all you want to about me and my posts but that will not bring your hopes to pass ---only right kind of Faith  can do that and you may not be interested in what I post but you are not the only one on this sight and I know from how many read or go on my posts that God is working ---you see this is not about me ---it is all about getting God's Word out there and many ARE INTERESTED in knowing God's Word ---

No one is forced to read what I post  -----I will keep posting what I like RitaTG so you can stop trying to make me see what you want me to see ----for this is what God says about what we see ----your pictures of the cymbols will not make the right sight sounds only God can do that -----  

2 Corinthians 5:7

For we live by faith, not by sight.

Peace and Blessings to you RitaTG

RitaTG's picture

RitaTG

chansen wrote:

Not a clue chansen ...... and that's a good thing....

Rita

RitaTG's picture

RitaTG

post away unsafe ..... and so shall I ......

I have no intention of trying to stop you .....

My challenge is still there .... maybe it is time to take a poll here and see if your approach is working?

And if it is not .... what does your theology say about that????

Are you going to go with the shake the dust from your sandals response or are you going to reexamine your approach using 1 Peter 3 measuring tools?

It is up to you .....

Regards

Rita

revjohn's picture

revjohn

Hi chansen,

chansen wrote:

It appears to be an analogy.

Hope is the bait.  Which assumes that hope is what the intended fish find the most attractive thing to munch on.

Producing Faith (not quite certain what that is supposed to be or how it contrasts to whatever unproducing faith is supposed to be) is the hook which will embed itself in the soft tissue of the fish's mouth.

Taken further it suggests that when the fish bite at the hope bait the producing faith hook will capture them and they can be reeled in.

Whose hope is the bait?  I don't get that from the OP.

Whose producing faith is the hook?  I don't get that from the OP either.

Grace and peace to you.

John

chansen's picture

chansen

Somehow, I feel better knowing that the two of you don't know for sure, either. I kept reading and re-reading it, thinking that it would eventually make sense. I started sensing the hope as bait part, even though it wasn't making much sense, but "having producing faith our hook" still sounds like a random word generator to me.

Saul_now_Paul's picture

Saul_now_Paul

speaking of fish

See video

revjohn's picture

revjohn

Hi chansen,

chansen wrote:

Somehow, I feel better knowing that the two of you don't know for sure, either.

I don't think either of us qualifies as born again enough to satisfy the very stringent demands of the twice born who regularly participate here at WonderCafe.ca.

As if their estimations carry any weight where it really matters.

chansen wrote:

I kept reading and re-reading it, thinking that it would eventually make sense. I started sensing the hope as bait part, even though it wasn't making much sense,

Hopefulness is an odd quality.

At some times it comes across as being very Pollyanna.  I suspect that is where naive optimism is masquerading as hope.

At other times I have found hopefulness in various individuals to be not only immensely attractive but also inspirational.

There is a world of difference between people who cannot or will not acknowledge that they have been knocked down and busted up and those who recognize it and simply refuse to stay down.

chansen wrote:

but "having producing faith our hook" still sounds like a random word generator to me.

The full quote would be "having producing faith as our hook."  Which at the very least, reads more sensibly.  It does nothing to define what "producing faith" means.

Grace and peace to you.

John

airclean33's picture

airclean33

Hi Rev John -- Chansen --RitaTG--I may be wrong but believe unsafe is telling you true faith is from GOD. Human faith don't work..

For the believer, 5287 /hypóstasis ("title of possession") is the Lord's guarantee to fulfill the faith He inbirths (cf. Heb 11:1 with Heb 11:6). Indeed we are only entitled to what God grants faith for (Ro 14:23).

In Rev Johns case He should have know problem with this as a Calvin. GOD touchs us and gives faith His words are alive with faith" in His word The Bible.Those who are born again know this for it is GODS gift to those who believe.My pray is that all who believe, receive GOD faith.-airclean33

unsafe's picture

unsafe

Maybe this will help you all who have no idea what Faith that produces is -----Straight from God's word ------What you hope fro is not seen ----your Faith needs the right corresponding action to produce your hope -----not rocket science to me ----very clear and easy to understand -------the scripture explains it in simple terms -----

Faith and Deeds

14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds?(A) Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food.(B) 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it?(C) 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.(D)

18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds,(E) and I will show you my faith(F) by my deeds.(G) 19 You believe that there is one God.(H) Good! Even the demons believe that(I)—and shudder.

20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless[a]?(J) 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?(K) 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together,(L) and his faith was made complete by what he did.(M) 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,”[b](N) and he was called God’s friend.(O) 24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction?(P)26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.(Q)

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

unsafe wrote:

The Double Minded Humans -----We need to be of one mind ----either one mind in Christ or one mind in this world -----

but what we need to be and what we actually are , are 2 diffrent things, there is not a human being born that is not double minded. 

I smetimes fined thease preachers Disingenuous , they preach as if we can change our nature , the point of understanding what we are is to see our need for a saviour 

Back to Religion and Faith topics
cafe