RevLindsayKing's picture

RevLindsayKing

Exploring Deism, Unideism, Theism, Unitheism and the like

Deism. May I invite you to begin by exploring this with me? Generally speaking, have you checked out what it says about this topic in Wikipedia and the Web, in general?

Share this

Comments

RevLindsayKing's picture

RevLindsayKing

ARM and WB: Very interesting and helpful comments by both of you. Here is what first comes to mind:

When I think of the concept of sin, I become very much aware that sin comes in two basic categories: First, there are the sins of commission--the kind we do that brings pain and suffering when we offend against ourselves, others and life itself.

Second, and, IMO, this is a much larger category, there are the sins of omission--the pain and suffering that comes when we fail to do the good we know we ought to do.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Failing to do what we should?

Sins of omission, or in the inhumane case, the collective unconscious, that which altogether we don't know? Unbelievable; by those that think they have God in a saac or some sort of black box ... unknowing redaction as Jared ... stoop ID alter form? Is a pure emotion devoid of knowledge? Can the inhumane gather such things? No end to such dimensions as binary; 11! Deduce or deduction that leads to immersion ...

Is that a devil of a statement about polity in the extremes of depth? Subtle dimensions of understanding ... that's underlying as aD'm-ism ... in there somewhere's ...

I chose the hated medium, sort of like a witch but incomplete psyche! I'yam working on it ... trying to lighten it up by disposing of emotional baggage ... I think it is working, functioning ... but one is abstract ... never quite sure in the larger case ... this may be inconsistant, but flows tacky like ... platitudes ... flat dark things with points ... source a words like quelle? And aÐ'm said what's that ... as the infinite provided light distraction that was a beaut of a science (known in the past as knowledege) a dark form of unknown beyond the matter of man ... sometimes mind over mattere when the mind is onstructed or obtues'd by emotions. Sometimes one has to step outside to envision it (shunned or just outlier?) why we have OBI's ... some people lear at that beauty constantly ... the abstract or the imaginary zoan ... it's spatial like quantum disturbance ... Eris countering Eros ... the dam thing must be Wahl'd up but sometimes people mistake this as contained ... but it creeps ... like mole as sis ... hind end of the non-determinate side (anonymous icon)? Then there is the iconoclast ...

Many extremists think anything can be contained, but the overly intellectual may avoid love and become all-consuming souls ... sol's? Isn't that a parse or just de deuce'd explicitly? Many men hate a flood of words that they find incomprehensible and they don't wish to know such alien things ... almost biblical as close to truth ... I was told that by an authority with great oligarchy ... sort of thin and ethereal if you looked into ID as mostly spiritual, or emotional without solid thought ... a moving thing as spindrift ... a light fabrication of quantum nature ... something to chase as kil'ðead ... got Ta' L'uv those unknown letters like "v" in the ethical and reciprocal forms: Arabic icons for eight and nein ... the illusion of the real side of reality ... isn't what it appears to be in the larger case ...

Sort of makes mortal into god(s) thought for the time being that could become something else agin under quantum roué ... such things aren't firmed up as antithesis ... an indeterminate atheist that drifts like a ghost west of the UK ... a Celtic Eire? Indeterminate mind as it flows as "scie" ... close to a mummer or metaphor ... only approximate yet as unsublime'd!

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

If you are going to do evil is it best not to know so one can plead ignorace or the metaphor ... innocence?

Always remember somebody will let the cat out of the bag ...

RevLindsayKing's picture

RevLindsayKing

WaterBuoy wrote:

If you are going to do evil is it best not to know so one can plead ignorace or the metaphor ... innocence?  ...

WB, your comment reminds me of the old witty quip: What's the difference between ignorance and stupidity? The short answer is: Ignorance is curable.

THE APPLICATION OF AGAPE-BASED WILLPOWER (LOVE)

It is surely good to know that with the gentle-application of WILLpower, sincere and simple ignorance--though it can be the cause of much that is evil leading to much pain and suffering--is readily curable.

The healing process starts the very moment we begin to use our WILLpower and choose to be as aware as we possibly can be, to think and be humbly teachable--that is, open to new information, new knowledge, wisdom and truth. Willful ignorance is perhaps one of the greatest of evils that we need to courageously face.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Ha, Ha, Ha ...

Rev. LK,

Did you know that Machiavelli stated that the most troublesome thing about the Romans was the brutis energy (force?) of their soldiers? Then I've been told by many that I shouldn't be knowledgeable about such things (such as reading about The Prince; Shadow persona and aL) could lead to the consumption of the exegete ( a simple leader?) and there was Caesar, as he goes (ideal of simony)! These are things of the common "pas" or the past beyond our knowing, because of inbred fear. Are we afraid to know anything? It could extinguish the Shadow (that hint of not knowing, or how it isn't, a non-becoming state for those that would rather just be). At that should we leave them alone? What would creation do to amuse the powers beyond being (ridiculous and sublime). Is this rich patois, or what; a head spinning action of pneumatic matter (just blow'n of de mind)? Some people believe you must be Hindi ('indi-genus?) sort to get this started ... you see the wind drift may start with a mire fablic loaded with bugs (C-arab edels) as in the human soul; a foundation of emotion and intellect but much of the emotional baggage should be sent overboard for dissolution in the "scie" as what happened with Jonas he floated of in the abstract ... in vernacular some imagination right? Ever hear of sciophobia; like agoraphobia ... fear of open dirt? There's Moor tuit than meets the AIS ... a rare contemplation or thin thought? Gives rise to kin etic theory and them some antithesis about the unseen and anonymous although some say over 96% is unseen mind ova matter ... vernacular loss? Where did IT goe ... so much anon-sense ... unconscious dimension? Psychology is weird but shue entertainment when you mess with IT ...

Now for the spooky part with weal (an expression of weal-th) is black absolute or abstract? There seems to be much chaos in this matter, but yet biblical in the opening of God' stale ... right ffrom Genesis 1:1 ... but in the lack of knowledge (illumination, science and elite functions) would we dare think such things? Some people call this God-fear and they don't even wish to touch the bible with a  ten-footed pole or other measure like Mus's carried ... too close to a cultured mind while dealing with nut'n? That nothing appeared to be Mire I'yam a function of the ephraim of mind beyond that upright pin-nochle of mind that will be diminished ... sort of secular destruction of emotional icons like the "I" of the thorn, that's klein in Nordic expressions a natural comedown of the prickle-ish character of man dunn in bi a fey angel sects on the side? Thus the cards fall ...

In a world of religion that says they hate sexs (sectant; knowing where you've bin?) does this hold true in the abstract? Whysis they say you will be a failure if you don't keep the soma (body) clean if such is a stinking process? Observing the underlying cause of people's actions could make a person crazy (of the opposing sort of course/ to emotional crazies) thus leaving thinker's as shunned crazies ... an intellectual pile a' garbage in the pits of the mind? If the mind is nothing ... are thoughts negative powers that can diminish emotional powers that are considered positive in fixed situation like "The Kirk"? That wiles aT neigh, or an emotional near, curiosity as image of something indeterminate as mental function choqan as in de Shack, but in Hebrew tradition of vernacular ... that's just so much common dirt to stand upon if you don't believe in the spirit of the land ... Clay o' Patois? This may be redacted to patois, or argot ... the common's tough of all criminals ... the population below a certain standard of living ... that the elite shuns ... thus allowing the Luçe'n of the collective un-conscious ... all that we don't like to know ... it is a fertile pool as it builds absence ... that which it doesn't have and needs! you could be criminalized for stealing bread fruit ... A Modest Proposal ... consumption of tender children? The humour goes round even if distastful to those that don't know what lies sublime there ... satire/sayyr can be darkly emotional to many who find it unconsciously cutting as platitudes (flat, dark, dull things) albeit they have alien edges ... as if we didn't know!

Thus the myth goes on of what we don't know until you get right into the filth, sort of like a printshop or typesetters dream ... Seder? Stopped up with word ... an intellectual curse ... or dirty blessing. Do you suppose some body of people could put this forth in an aboriginal book ... like scratching on the wahl of a common cave? Noz-hite, Superman ... the handmaiden of the pnumas ... or is that mneumatic, or plain memnonic ... just remembering after stashing the physical emotional cover ... such is a bare's ole (Google's cover on Earth Dae) in the cave ... the voyage of the Argos in some traditions is a strange journal ... prying into the unknown expanses ... somewhat limited at the time so we could call it "dense" mortality ... the other death that we are unaware of ... creates a spatial enigma that may last until we're out of here unless you prescribe a soul as a fore going thing ... some patois of thought required on common knowledge that surrounds and we ignore ...

Test all things! Where would creation put new creations for running through the mill? That's a different spin on the crack, flaw in knowledge as illustrated by "eshe" and "ethe" that SWERVE (ð) thro'n at us by heir powers as Poggio as Ba'aL Game in the Shadows ... even played by judha/jew'dah under that tree with the young daughter (tamiyr) that he wasn'd to mess around with ... but you know biblical brutality beta'n me ... one who is improperly educated in the mortal system (having limited knowledge) and they won't admit to me being shunned or beyond them ... allowing me to be a figment of your abstract ... a mire nut'n? But perhaps I can rattle a few and see if there is any meat and milque toem ... tome a hard case for the illiterate in alien vernacular ... to crack! Like the writ of Mayans ... just beyond the horizon of mortal intellect ... svasti dark poeL!

The story goes on as Les Miserables (Miss Erables, a sweet but difficult tree to crack). Did you know an English translation of Hugo's tome separated two chapters into the inappropriate; one on confinement of church knowledge, and the other on the uselessness of patois ... a common error for those that believe they're above the literary margins ... a mire medium of little weal? That might be just a small crank compared to one of the turbans rising in the east ... Arab Sprung ... a Sallie ante thought ... fore going thing as John, jon, or jean that very easily can become a devil (Jack) of a thing in the rising ... WACHAMOLÉ ... but an appropriate hammer is required ... sort of the god of the as is to the objective ... that believes chi'z the subjective until the conjuring occurs ... like androgynous reaction to sects ... a vast fuzion ... or is that an off pink hue ... some mutitasking of psyche is required a'priorori ... as ante's ... Jared beyond measure! Could thay choqah as well as de Nous? It is intimate and tawdry as a sign, not to be taken literally ... much like the winds of Eire ... sets us aliens an outliers giggling ... you have to see mortals from out-a-here a far humour? Takes a stretch ...

RevLindsayKing's picture

RevLindsayKing

WB, Ha! Ha! Ha! Now, I wish I could interpret your metaphors and understand, in plain English, what you have in mind. I really would, eh!

chansen's picture

chansen

Oh come on. Stop making this so easy for me.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

There are two things  that count; th'aught and desire ...

Golden Rule ... desired by the stoic and this is ferm ...

Leads to the motive energies ... a  sort of dark force?

L'uv's like that! Ho'ID ath unque it?

RevLindsayKing's picture

RevLindsayKing

chansen wrote:

Oh come on. Stop making this so easy for me.

Chansen! To whom do you address your interesting comment? And what do you have in mind? cool

John Wilson's picture

John Wilson

RevLindsayKing wrote:

WB, Ha! Ha! Ha! Now, I wish I could interpret your metaphors and understand, in plain English, what you have in mind. I really would, eh!

smileyyes That makes at least two .... 

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Good I am a success in the direction of the book; "knowledge is evil!? Thus it was said ... be stupid, innocent and ignorant ... similar to a person deep in L'uv ... the royal stain.

I am a success in my purpose here, assisting people to not know ...

Funny thinng is I don't think people know this is the purpose of the book, for they don't read into it!

HGenus,

Did you ever research the word satire? It is stated to be indefinable ... yet the greatest book of parables has a whole bunch of people that say they know what it means. Put all this together and it provides the solution to the Zero Sum Game ... absolutely nothing ... a grand abstraction? That's a curios thing in void space ...

If you dig into it ... it can't be explained in reality, so parse it as you will ... sort of an out of body thing or beyond the Ur of the church ... that lady struck by L'uv. Give Ur time chi'll come around again ... giving you a chance to re think! Tough for those that despise knowledge ... a god-like leaning ...

It's best to take all things and those that aren't in moderation ... in metaphor ... that's the way things aren't ... but who da thunk that in the absence of knowledge about abstracts? Is the soul an abstracted conception that requires some contemplation?

Geez ...

Arminius's picture

Arminius

Happy Genius wrote:

RevLindsayKing wrote:

I think what old WB writes goes beyond metaphor. It is satire, as he says, but it is a particular form of satire: satire in the form of wordplay! To understand his satirical wordplays, it helps to have at least a remote understanding of the major European languages, as well as some of the ancient ones.

I don't worry about deciphering WB. I just read his posts, and every now and then something in his wordplay hits me and sticks to my memory. 

Arminius's picture

Arminius

Arminius wrote:

Happy Genius wrote:

RevLindsayKing wrote:

I think what old WB writes goes beyond metaphor. It is satire, as he says, but it is a particular form of satire: satire in the form of wordplay! To understand his satirical wordplays, it helps to have at least a remote understanding of the major European languages, as well as some of the ancient ones.

I don't worry about deciphering WB. I just read his posts, and every now and then something in his wordplay hits me and sticks to my memory. 

If, as I believe, ultimate truth is inexpressible but very experiencable, then WB expresses his experience of truth in his own unique way: a cosmic artist in his own divine right.

Arminius's picture

Arminius

Sorry, double post! I though I would add a paragraph to the original post, but must have hit the "quote" button instead of "edit".

RevLindsayKing's picture

RevLindsayKing

Arm, you mention 'satire'.

=========================

THE FOLLOWING IS FROM WIKIPEDIA, INTERESTNG

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.

A common feature of satire is strong irony or sarcasm—"in satire, irony is militant"[2]—but parody, burlesque, exaggeration,[3] juxtaposition, comparison, analogy, and double entendre are all frequently used in satirical speech and writing. This "militant" irony or sarcasm often professes to approve of (or at least accept as natural) the very things the satirist wishes to attack.

Satire is nowadays found in many artistic forms of expression, including literature, plays, commentary, and media such as lyrics.

The word satire comes from the Latin word satur and the subsequent phrase lanx satura. Satur meant "full," but the juxtaposition with lanx shifted the meaning to "miscellany or medley": the expression lanx satura literally means "a full dish of various kinds of fruits."[4]

The word satura as used by Quintilian, however, was used to denote only Roman verse satire, a strict genre that imposed hexameter form, a narrower genre than what would be later intended as satire.[4][5] Quintilian famously said that satura, that is a satire in hexameter verses, was a literary genre of wholly Roman origin (satura tota nostra est). He was aware of and commented on Greek satire, but at the time did not label it as such, although today the origin of satire is considered to be

Aristophanes' Old Comedy. The first critic to use satire in the modern broader sense was Apuleius.[4] ...............

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Hexameter; very suggestive of a hex, a 6-pointed star! Is a 5-fingered star one without curiosity? One author said that curiosity was the most powerful power existing ... perhaps why Light, Levite or even Christ befalls us ... or upon us as a sublime quantum power ... Einsein picked up on that as a power not knowing up from down and accepting of all things that needed enlightening ... like the Shadow ... overwhelmed by curious energy ... ergs of ID?

Would the truly non-confident be troubled by someone who knew such things?

This could lead the Bull Market to rule that people shouldn't know what's going on ... and so it goes hieros gammos; sacred knowledge or that which the bulk don't know as the masses of unconsciou anonymous beans. Possibly upset Marx and "i" became "!" X-clam a'tory ... solidly closed and conservative lass ... as psyche power's dismissed ...

People thus no longer think about knowledge, an innocent act of rapture, devoid of Q'lo's ...

There chi goes that genre working in the field of the unconscious ... the abstract mind in which something is incomplete!

Wraps up String Theory in theat Field Theory with electromagnetics of the brae'n ... the holé noodle or as Chansen suggests the newt monster? Medical authority call it the primary human gonad, starts as a passionate entity with out a clue as "bo" the Hebrew expression for chaos, 2-citiis as satire or satur, sometimes referred to as a point of Seder ... a feast to the mythical Dr. Lectur ... but was he just purely mind? Many on WonderCafe would call that a myth ... if they don't think ... in the form of Hannibal ... that brutal psyche was loched up in a story.

Is that peculiar, queer, or just norm for those that don't contaminate the gross gonad with knowledgeable things? Sans wit, or perhaps not very quick ... as Johnathan Swift ... ther'e a burd move'n, the working mule of the mind ... something to follow to see what it turns up in delight ... Ur meunetics, or plain memnon? Flat out infinite struggle between wits that are and those that arn't!

As someone said: to be or not'obi dark ... is to gloe, but when g=c this could be the c'loe/chloe-worm or slow pas'n of time! A'mire RIP'eL in what the blind do not see ...

They say I'm crazy because I see things that other's don't ... like solutions to enigmas that they don't like to resolve ... for then they would be entangled in knowledge ... is that so bad? I think not but that's just a stray opinion, and I completely entitled as being-out-there ... not totally into myself ...

It is a peculiar state to the opposing position of opinion! Then words to such people are so much rhetoric, they just can't stand ... they like things concise ... but don't like compact 3-letter words like G~D ... a gross-differing opinion. I wouldn't surmise to call it athe-aught ... too close to nothing ... pure emotion as my grandfather explained ... and he was illiterate but was good with  Nos. He could smell out a thinker ... had a great respect for fires and smouldering things ...

A devil of a story I do admit ... should we call it satyr?

Nice research Rev. King ... Moor later ... thus ID follows ...

RevLindsayKing's picture

RevLindsayKing

SAMWIK IS AN ECOLOGIST WITH WHOM I HAVE A FRIENDLY DIALOGUE AT SCIENCEAGOGO.COM

samwik wrote:

So, what do you think about the [u]Creation Care and "Farmer's Almanac" ideas, or the "days" of Creation and the "eighth" day caretakers...[/u]

Sam, is that a question? If so, what do you mean by the word's I've underlined?_____________

I ask also about:

Quote:
or the [u]life everlasting and the afterlife after life ideas[/u]..."

or ...how "Do unto others..." might apply to the [u]planet[/u], [b][i]as if[/i][/b] the planet were an [u]other[/u] ...of God's creatures... worthy of being acknowledged and naturally deserving respect, honor, etc....

Have I not made it clear by now that I no longer think of a god with dimensions--one who is a supernatural human-like person?

BTW, check how I sign my posts. For me 'god', ideally speaking, is a concept way beyond any kind of limitation. IMO, a 'god' who exists, mentally or physically, may be a work of art, like a beautiful statue, but it is mindless and powerless.

Did you hear the Woody Allen quote: "If God exists, I hope he has a good excuse ..."

To this I will add a "why" question: "If there is a god who exists, why does he not give us explanation as to what he is thinking and wills?

Is it impertinent for us to ask: "God, why do you allow so much pain and suffering, especially the kind inflicted on the innocent and on children, on the planet we call 'mother earth?' "

No, I am not an atheist. I simply want us to have a dialogue about life, including a new kind of secular and non-sectarian theism (currently I call it unitheism/unideism--note the combination of ideas)--one which is ready to willingly and lovingly partner with the sciences and the arts in the great work of making, at least this planet, "a thing of beauty and a joy forever" (John Keats).

==========

HERE IS THE CURRENT THREAD. It now has over 5,800,000 hits.

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=485...

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Is such a concept just out-of-here? Then is that metaphor of "beyond" us reason enough for us not to know dark lasses (myths) them's abstracts of the godly mind ... gives reason to contemplate that which isn't a mere ambiguity of how you'd like to establish ID ... something impossible to establish must be beyond a fixed man's contemplation. Sort of akin to the fraime of genre railinf at you over daj burned butte ... ham as cooked, justly smoked ... one lady was sickened by even the thought of a foot (hoch'd) in the a'priori stew (something looked into?) that's bottom end man' sole ... woman is never happy with "heh" in the kitchen ... causes heat ... a mythological moving thing as ascribed the icon "e" or "ï" the silent form of hommoe! Mere mental construct? Yah have to make your own ...

What is another word for a fixed man? Is bull-ochword enough or does it go on ...

Could we let God rest? Not with mankind residing as a vexation of spirit ... a small dissonance given the entire sum ... peculiar integral? To total up that which isn't ... must be somewhere's else-heh ... Ur out there! Beyond the rut of roué all screw up as de light strikes yah ... like mess'n with abstract, mind ewe ... you're not supposed to say that ... for some would hint that you're messing with non-existent things ... mere ghost of contemptables? Now there's a stir, chi/shy thing like "ð" like an icon or crossed disturbance ... a vexation of spirit ... that which isn't? I could go on ... is that intermidable or a vexationon 've ontological eschatology ... mortal ends as soul? Does it pedre out ... like fart in fugacity? Isometric expansion to the afar stretch ... so good to get out ... ofter lengthy oppression with the mound to get over ... piles of hem Ur Oidal perspective? Hemmer; root word of irony, and ferrous as well as ferric matter, inthe mind over matter vexation! An odd thing in the specious  case ... dissonance? That's Eris ... or beyond calm ...

Is this no worse than asking does space exist? Now is that a peculiar question or just alien to the primary vexation, explicit form in the a'priori calm? Such is that mass of all that we've forgotten, or denied ... the observant dead ... haulted in their tracks by violence? A mire alien thought in the dark ... until the pot flew ... that's the vessel ... omega'didewe see that ? Am Eire damned spot ... nue clear particulates? Po' meis ole ...

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

If a determined man about things he can't see could be called emotional; what do we call the recessive indeterminates?

Now there's a shady character ... like that lass in the trees trying to entice ewe with yellow ruebens ... Piscine in deeper dimensions? There's a stray thought as latent ... muse tardy cede? Certainly abstract ... what some people would call not all there ... but indeed curious!

In determined people curiosity is not allowed, shows something lacking and there we are back to the logical abstractions, like 33 dimensions of clear Eire consistancies of 33 varieties ... sur'ael spectre, or so much froth? Like Scie when vexated ...

RevLindsayKing's picture

RevLindsayKing

About, The MIND BODY CODE--a book by Dr. Mario Martinez

THE FOLLOWING 20 MINUTE VIDEO IS FROM TV ONTARIO

It was just sent to me by a friend--a volunteer with the Family Life Foundation

www.flfCanada.com . I have watched it more than once. Each time I watch it, I take new NOTES. It is that important.

THE WORK OF DR. MARIO MARTINEZ--a psychologist who believes in the healing power of good faith, hope and love. THE GOOD NEWS!

See video

It is about a new science-- www.biocognitive.com

http://www.biocognitive.com/ --which respects and advocates the values of rational religions, theology, pneumatology and the like.

VERY IMPORTANT VIDEO. Let us know what you think.

RevLindsayKing's picture

RevLindsayKing

Philosophy

mario

Dr. Mario E. Martinez is a clinical neuropsychologist. In 1998 he developed his theory of Biocognitive Science based on research that demonstrates how thoughts and their biological expression coemerge within a cultural history. Academic science continues to divide mind and body, as well as ignore the influence cultural contexts have on the process of health, illness and aging. For example, cultures that support growing older as a positive development associated with increased wisdom and abilities have higher numbers of centenarians living healthier lives, than cultures that view aging as a process of inevitable deterioration.

In biocognitive theory, individuals are seen as an inseparable bioinformational field of mind, body and cultural history in constant search for contextual meaning. These fields define the known as inclusive and the unknown as exclusive. The fields (cultural perception) are contained within horizons that set off alarms when confronted with unknown or contradictory contexts. The operative consciousness that is constituted from our cultural history and our biological foundation, determines how we respond to novelty in a contextual coauthoring that ranges from curiosity to panic. 

Dr. Martinez argues that current mechanical models of the life sciences study disease by reducing the body to pathological parts. He proposes that the healing process must include the cultural history that contextualizes the mind-body expression of health and illness. He proposes instead, to challenge the cultural beliefs that perpetuate genetic helplessness. 

Biocognitive theory integrates research in psychoneuroimmunology, neuroscience, and cultural anthropology to conceptualize and address the causes of health, the learning of illness, and the biocultural ingredients of longevity as integral bioinformational fields that cannot be reduced to their cognitive, biological or cultural components. 

Dr. Martinez proposes a new model of PNI he calls Cultural Psychoneuroimmunology, taking the research from the constraints of the  lab to natural settings in cultural contexts that could significantly influence the outcome. While rat research could be productive, the results must be interpreted as responses from animals that do not have the capacity to find meaning in their actions and awareness of their mortality. Cultural anthropology is the missing link of psychoneuroimmunology.

=============================

THE FAMILY LIFE FOUNDATION was an early  advocate of this work. So was Jesus, over 2000 years ago. Then it was called AGAPE--THE LOVE BY AND OF GOD.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

RATz ....

Tha gnawing feeling inside as the bones of the story consumes itself!

Para cite -ism?

RevLindsayKing's picture

RevLindsayKing

WaterBuoy wrote:

RATz ....

Tha gnawing feeling inside as the bones of the story consumes itself!

Para cite -ism?

Which, literally speaking, means what?

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Does the human feed on itself? And does this without thought ... a numb action, or just numbinous!

Then if you don't know beta ... as will'd in ancient books on wisdom ... if you put it to print some people will believe anything ... thsu the evolution of myth and satyr ... that beyond what people believe ... difficult to expressfurther without broaching some kind of human guideline ... defines normal here!

Tis an odd thing ... rite? Add 1 and it becomes even as something coming 4th! Some say Moses came 5th ... as beyond the pale page of law he Muse'd bou'tit ...

Thinking certainly stirs the emotions if dunne convolutedly ...

MikePaterson's picture

MikePaterson

"“We cannot become starched Christians, too polite, who speak of theology calmly over tea. We have to become courageous Christians and seek out those [who need help most].”  — Pope Francis

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Excelsior is a grand projection of the semetic aD or eD (Latin eÐ, as ithch'd in abstract spaces)  an Eire place that when down to earth has left the cool thoughts elswhere as this is an emotional place of satyr ... with the hum'n of Pan's Pipes a hollow resonance of an Eire hed with the Hebrew "H" being silent ... speaks to you as thro' thoughts ... sheepish things as Cadish (Caduces) approach to excellence in another dimension ... profound thinking?

What connects the limits of comedy and tragedym... romantic conservation of the way it is? Thus the hard place we find outselves in ...

Is this abstract emotional search for excellence ... that is sheerly out of here ... as you look around a bit? The authority of this dimension appears not to have a Q'lue allowing "Q" some silent say on the matter that rests above the mind ... reciprocation of the mind over matter thingy? Everthing's good as long as you don't think about it ... and thus we do in the line of positive processing ... that thought was immediately trashed and Gehenna grows ... that Ire within! Upstanding ethis when it busts out as Zeus, Sues or Jah Sous after the oppression of Levite awareness of things beyond the mortal strand ... which is grossly beyond us in rule of myth! Does myth fit the excelsior metaphor? It is a thin region ... where thoughts are elevated to ... ethereal as up there?

Such is the nature of word .. flying Mrs Understood dark things like Gabriel ... with interest they'll draw you in ... as essentially they're just abstractions on the page ... that's dark eh-bi? Like it is when you're up there ... Azure is only an illusion ... and most can't tell you why the sky is blue ... as if they really wished to know. Nothing of god is of interest to the individual, isolated bit to the greater reality ... until it totally collapses on itself ... mental convolution?

Ever get that falling feeling of vert-egos ... into the crank or dah spin ... some refer to it as the SWERVE ... bent dimensions? They must be Ham Eire' doubt ... a questionable abstraction? Keeps the emotions occupied ... offsetting minimal troubles ...

Some say thinking is trouble to their desires ... and thus the extremes of free wiles ... creation stuffed them as to isolate them someplace. Guess where ... you have to follow Heiseinberg's Proverb to get it ... it's out of here ... an infinite enigma! Feinman's conjecture ... irresolvable thought ... it goes on with the story according to the false end of John ... that's not an end, but mirely a butte for a monkey ... weal calm Bung ...

RevLindsayKing's picture

RevLindsayKing

Mike, I have the feeling that Pope Francis--a late cousin of mine--one I admired--had the same name--is a genuine human being?

There is an old saying used by fisherman in Newfoundland, where I grew up, "I like the cut of his jibb!"

How do you feel?

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Good one Lynds ...

Most modern Christians wood'n go there either ... too hard for mainl'n'ers to unravel the humur as it approaches satire towards those on the mainland mode of rip'n off po' phi chi'Eire m'n ... a devilsh entanglement of unbalanced ego numb-IX ...

People in flat out etude can't see that deep though into the collapse of a whole industry. Is there Moor aL tuit? IT be deep on the Moor tue ...

Arminius's picture

Arminius

Well, Pope Francis called the Bishop of Limburg, Germany, to Rome to berate him for building a 30 millon euro mansion for a personal residence. I hope he fires him, too, and gives his palace to the people of Limburg to be used for the common good.

Pope Francis himself lives in a visitor's apartment rather than the grandiose papal apartment.yes

chansen's picture

chansen

Remember that while Francis has said a lot of things that were nice to hear, the Vatican or other bishops have "clarified" his words back within earlier doctrinal lines very quickly.

Francis would set the world on edge if he also berated Timothy Dolan or some of the other hardliners who preach intolerance and that non-Catholics be bound by Catholic teachings.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

"the Vatican or other bishops have "clarified" his words back"

As in the bounce of the old Ba'aL gammos ... errr heiros gammos in which wee people are excluded, as our thoughts on the matter are unnecessary to the higher wishes .... NOSH-ite ... and the wod'n NOS was hammered back ito the tree as another wee folk was prepared as whipping boy ...

Witch's picture

Witch

REally enjoying this discussion folks.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Is Unideism anything like belief  in undergarments? The Mormons fret over their foundation garments ... I believe it a wonderful myth (brassieres or bras Eyrls). especially when talking with the people of Erse who thrived on wooly garments ... this produces ... emotions that'll leave one thinking ... and pondering the abstract that in other word is imagine*Eire or just devoid at the moment of getting a bead on that numinous donkey ... a biere of great labour that one should reverence for Ur lack of pyre/prior thought in being bedded with EU ... and heh without pan's ... but a wee thing to work over ...

You wonder why God as Love takes great joey in observing thoughtless ness ... this is po' no graphix at it's best when see'n the whole thing ... imaginatively!

Can you believe all of creation being sucked into de Nus ...? Huge coriollis effect ... cosmological sow ...

Back to Religion and Faith topics