waterfall's picture

waterfall

A Good Christian Person

What are the qualities of a "good Christian person" IYO?

Share this

Comments

seeler's picture

seeler

By this shall all people know that you are my desciples (that you follow my Way), that you love one another.

The fruits of the spirit are:  love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. 

Love the Lord your God, and your neighbour.

Righteousness, compassion, humility.

seeler's picture

seeler

Did anybody go to the site?   I'm a Spong Christian according to the quiz.  

Dcn. Jae's picture

Dcn. Jae

seeler wrote:

Did anybody go to the site?   I'm a Spong Christian according to the quiz.  

Billy Graham Christian here.

Kimmio's picture

Kimmio

I did go to the site but my phone battery died before I got through the quiz. I forgot to go back. I will later.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Full cup Christian ...

• So much Love they can't help but do as they wile ...
  • Without thought for the other which demands a sense of blind following ...
  • Leaves room for the half cupper'ð (that could be cupper's or cuppord/cubboard if you know the wobble in the word as time passes thus hiding the psyche side).
  • Now if you are like a snake ... you will be difficult to understand like a snake (as icon of wisdom) and you know how willful people are about boxing up snaky idea .. and peddle'n them!
  • Do as I say and no questions allowed is in conflict with the word of life and love concerning wisdom's pathè (I Thessaloneans 5: 19-21) something pathè-logical in the questioning that douses the spirit?
  • Don't put out the fire but you could cool the temper ... like an intimate relationship in two parts of mind ... in time such minds can expand ... right out of the servitude state into that blinding glare ...

It is said that the Egyptians (living in the land of imagination) were the only ones that could temper co'per* ("co"; being like paired or twin'd in pares/paris, and "per" being an old expression for purely lifted so you can see) like Mo'sis on night Eire ... and the Shadow creeps those that would rather not know any beta than that secondary voice that's less prominant than charismatic taurus ... kind a bull market hadassa? One has to see many weird manifestations before people begin to respect the power of imagination, abstraction and what's not really there as really the true love hastily departed and left this place to full L'uv without any clues ... the way we arrived. perhaps we were expected to learn something during the excursion ... like the passion for wisdom and how "not to" do it? Such is similar to a negative passion ... or just a departed thought as .. some idealism knows how to collect thoughts beyond life that is crazy!

• * mon'eL meta-L; cupranickle-ism or alloy?

You don't think life is like love ... crazy? Have you looked about yah or too much into following a particular book and not picking up on the others? Is the psyche a strange thing as a definite .. and thus indeterminate ... as it appears few emotional creatures have been conscious of the encounter therewith!

In one old myth mankind tends to pick the tree of life (love, flame) or the tree of intelligence, knowledge and wisdom and avoids the medium ... that airy space that is presently respesentative of the unknown factor ... a balanced soul! Is this an Eire case or just rare since man tends to put his better parts down, rather than think or love in tandom (di-an/na?) like loving understanding ... that verse in Corinthians says it all without love you will not understand and without understanding your love may do you in ... and thus you will relive "deis dais". Do you understand the struggle of D-Day to repulse the emotional drive of Naz-ism ... and the desire to control everything? Some say Hitler was misunderstood ... and some learned about un responsible need to control other's desires. Is there another way ... The Road Less Travelled ... a tome left by a dead man who tried to understand the human psyche ... that appears to be at least half-filled with crazies ... and few know the difference!

Could intelligence assist the overly emotional and vice versa? Lord, teach my children! And how did we respond? One has to ask who encouraged naïveté ... metaphorical stupidity? Should common people know this stuff to the detriment of those that have taken advantage in the lapse of wisdom?

Some wobbling is required if you are to act as the Levite ... he was all over the place (in different labels or identifications) according to alien myths. In one he was lam*ethe, sort of like damp black in a kohl mined placed ... could blossom into an explosion ... like a kohl minor's dot'r ... once she's got her hooks into yah. Urn Oz how to cool ID ...

Anyone here know the Arabic symbol for Light as a pure Lam ... it appears as an invert "?" leading one to question Y's this mon feeling this way? It could be that dark lady stirring in your abstract spot ... a mind yet incomplete? God as love is funny in how (chi) X brings out the intersection as point of impact ... that is near nothing but can redirect lives once you learn respect and reference for the mother and father of the sole of mankind ... a sight yet unseen! After the impact is over ... one thinks differently about how the lonely mind can behave in thoughtless surroundings ... a social defect! That's all there is to eM! Once learning this one tends to not be proud of who you are ... but somewhat humbled to be part of this brutal group that praises love without knowledge ... or knowledge without love ... making me a Deist that shouldn't be here among so many theists of so many singular paths ... except it appears I was sent as an observer ... one to see what d' eLLe went wrong? First let me say it is complex as the internal "i" is imaginary!

It appears to be patriarchal power syndrome that keeps the beta (2nd) senses under cover ... thus stress spreads. Even baboons and bonobos know the solution to that ... but they keep it in the tribe ... all about over-cautiousness about indicating you are wise about the dangers of love? This contributes to the flighty genre of psyche that's ... well simply out there ... beyond us of mortal stance! We hate extending ourselves to understand anything ... little more everything (that's God in some traditions) but some powerful Ju's boxed it and sold it as whine ... why the worlds population paradigm (eM) is drawn to the Holy Realm even as an unknown ... anonymous dream of the autonomous nature? Sounds psyche to meis (or is that a psychic tommy) once a tom ass ... and now even heh knows ... as a good place for journaling ... as most people don't like journalism! They learn about their bad side there ...

Consider free wiles set free in Moncton ... with out much expectations of what the consequences could bring to the social conscience ...

Then if conscience is part of the larger mind ... perhaps that is out of here too! Did you know that some people were taught in church there is no conscience, only the law? I was was, but never believed ... I questioned and thus was rejected ... such is the present social order: "do as your told without question!" Authority doesn't like question or questioning ... and look where that leadership got us ... leaning towards the corruptable authority? Does that have an absolute conception ?

Leads one to believe in two abstract manifestations of an essence of (wisdom) thought and a spirit of energy (power) to drive it motivationally to exist as 2-O's ... :-| ...allowing for the Classic Oz which to the totally physical is nothing and obviously a balanced thought not destined to be here as a manifest destiny of OBI's that takes you beyond ... right into myth ... some traditions would say ...

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Maybe pho'L qup light in the dark ... as appears in pri NÐ's ... printed expression?

jon71's picture

jon71

Literally "Christian" is "Christ-like" and that's as good as can be. Of course that's a goal no person can reach but that's the goal just the same.

Tabitha's picture

Tabitha

Rev. John,

Condolences on the death of your beloved pet. Allow yourself the time needed for this grieving.

as for the rest-remeber that you can't please everyone. Do the service you feel is best.

Happy Retiree's picture

Happy Retiree

What does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?   Micah 6:8 NRSV

RitaTG's picture

RitaTG

Happy Retiree wrote:

What does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?   Micah 6:8 NRSV

Amen

Rowan's picture

Rowan

I took the quiz for the heck of it. Came out as a Spong Christian.

revjohn's picture

revjohn

Brian McLaren/N.T. Wright Christian.

Dcn. Jae's picture

Dcn. Jae

revjohn wrote:

Brian McLaren/N.T. Wright Christian.

What I really am at this point is a Christopher Wright Christian.

Kimmio's picture

Kimmio

Brian McLaren type of Christian

Back to Religion and Faith topics
cafe