InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

meditation for 2012

(a band I'd love to see before I croak)

Share this

Comments

Arminius's picture

Arminius

You better hurry! The end of life, as we know it, is less than a year way.smiley

But maybe 2012 will just be a watershed year. (That's my meditation for 2012)

Neo's picture

Neo

My son and I are going to see Roger Waters this year. He's going to do The Wall at BC Place, which promises to be a show extraordinaire.

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

Neo wrote:
My son and I are going to see Roger Waters this year. He's going to do The Wall at BC Place, which promises to be a show extraordinaire.

That'll be a BLAST :3  I hope they have the flying pig there :3

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

Arminius wrote:

You better hurry! The end of life, as we know it, is less than a year way.smiley

But maybe 2012 will just be a watershed year. (That's my meditation for 2012)

For New Years Eve I did something different.  I thought of what I wanted for 2012 and then I wrote a sigil for that, then I also found a bunch of different youtube videos that fit in with my wishes.  Then, just before the clock changed over I played every youtube video at once (I'm glad I have this new computer here) -- it was quite a trippy experience -- and while listening to those sounds I concentrated on my written sigil then destroyed it at a climax :3

Who knows :3  Since we live in a universe where just me heating up a diamond in my hand causes EVERY SINGLE ELECTRON IN UNIVERSE to subtly changed their energy levels...W O W :3

Arminius's picture

Arminius

Hi Inanna:

Yes, everything we do, even our thoughts, subtly—or not so subtly—changes the universe.

Yes, triple wow factor, eh? smiley

Neo's picture

Neo

InannaWhimsey wrote:

Neo wrote:

That'll be a BLAST :3  I hope they have the flying pig there :3

No flying pigs while they're doing The Wall, the pig was part of Pink Floyd's Animals album. There will be Nazi's and worm-like judges though.

Floribunda's picture

Floribunda

Hi Neo!

Saw Pink Floyd in 1976 at Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton.  Saw all  the legends and it still ranks as the best concert we've ever been to.  City trashed, Pink Floyd banned from Hamilton for all of eternity ;))

Tell ya what Arminius, you may be hoping for a watershed year but I'm hoping for the biggest thing since the Big Bang.  Going home to stay.  No more seperation.

Arminius's picture

Arminius

Floribunda wrote:

Hi Neo!

Saw Pink Floyd in 1976 at Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton.  Saw all  the legends and it still ranks as the best concert we've ever been to.  City trashed, Pink Floyd banned from Hamilton for all of eternity ;))

Tell ya what Arminius, you may be hoping for a watershed year but I'm hoping for the biggest thing since the Big Bang.  Going home to stay.  No more seperation.

Good for you, Floribunda! Congratulations.

Saw "Dark Side of the Moon" on laser lights at the Planetarium in Vancouver. What a head rush!

Back to Religion and Faith topics
cafe