Beloved's picture

Beloved

Happy New Year 2014!

Happy New Year 2014!

“Learning to live in the present moment is part of the path of joy.” (Sarah Ban Breathnach)

On this eve of the New Year of 2014 I aspire to live as Sarah encourages in this quote this coming year.  Not rushing or wishing ahead.  Not looking back to what has been.  But learning to live in the present . . . and exist in the moment.

My desire for you is that you too are able to live and walk on the path of joy, moment by moment.  May your road be smooth, and may you be given enough courage and perseverance for any turns or bumps that might surface.  May you receive hope and peace as needed for each step you tread.  May you be physically strengthened, emotionally and mentally nurtured, and spiritually sustained as you journey.

May your new year of 2014 welcome you in graciously and grant you an abundance of joy as you embark through it.

Blessings,

Hope, Peace, Joy, Love . . .

New Year's Greetings for fellow Wondercafers anyone?

Share this

Comments

Beloved's picture

Beloved

Hope everyone has a safe New Year's Eve.

AaronMcGallegos's picture

AaronMcGallegos

Happy New Year to all my WonderCafe friends! I hope your 2014 is blessed and filled with peace and love. I am so thankful for you.

crazyheart's picture

crazyheart

I hope 2014 brings  to all of you great blessings. I have learned so much and relied on the strength that you all gave me. Blessings to all. Happy NewYear

chemgal's picture

chemgal

Happy New Year Everyone!

We started our celebration here with dinner and are now being lazy before prepping dessert.  Is anyone going to start off the new year with Shark Avalanche?  I think I might have to watch it.

stardust's picture

stardust

Wishing Everyone love and laughter in 2014.

HAPPY NEW YEAR......!!!!!

Auld Lang Syne by Sissel 

Kimmio's picture

Kimmio

Happy New Year everyone! All the best in 2014!

Serena's picture

Serena

Happy New Year. I missed the wc New Years Eve Party as I had a date. But I did miss all of you

Beloved's picture

Beloved

Happy New Year, Serena - hope your year is great!

Dcn. Jae's picture

Dcn. Jae

Happy New Year 2014 everybody!

And, since no one else said it, I will. Happy birthday to me (January 1). Now I am 50. Hurrah.

ninjafaery's picture

ninjafaery

Dcn. Jae wrote:

Happy New Year 2014 everybody!

And, since no one else said it, I will. Happy birthday to me (January 1). Now I am 50. Hurrah.

Happy 50th Jae! 

And Happy New Year to all wondercafinators.

Beloved's picture

Beloved

Happy Birthday to yooooou,

Happpy Birthdaaaaaay to yooooooouuuuu,

Happy Birthdaaaaaaaay dear Dcn. Jae,

Happpppppy Birthdaaaaaaaaaay to yoooooooou!

Hope your day was great and your year is too!

Serena's picture

Serena

Happy belated 50th Jae!!!

somegalfromcan's picture

somegalfromcan

Happy belated Jae!

Kimmio's picture

Kimmio

Happy belated from me too, Jae!

Back to Social topics
cafe