naman's picture

naman

Jumping Ship?

Not quite. Let's just say that I am betwixt and between, but I am finding that things are very attractive on the other side of the fence.

Share this

Comments

Dcn. Jae's picture

Dcn. Jae

crazyheart wrote:

heart

??

chemgal's picture

chemgal

Jae, so far your attitude has been great on the new site.  Can you just stick to that attitude?

crazyheart's picture

crazyheart

Jae, I put a heart. It was like biting my tongue. I had to delete a post to do it. I agree with Chemgal.

Dcn. Jae's picture

Dcn. Jae

Thanks chemgal and crazyheart. I have every intention of keeping up a good attitude at Wondercafe 2. Thanks for noticing the difference. smiley

revjohn's picture

revjohn

Hi
Dcn.Jae,

Dcn. Jae wrote:

Thanks for noticing the difference. smiley

If you intended for there to be a difference can I ask why?

Why dump on folks and challenge folks here if you aren't going to do the same there?

And if you have decided that you are going to behave differently there why not make the change here as well?

Clearly you have it in you.

Or do you intend to set fires here for the sake of ignoring them there?

I don't get it.

Grace and peace to you.

John

Dcn. Jae's picture

Dcn. Jae

revjohn wrote:

Hi
Dcn.Jae,

Dcn. Jae wrote:

Thanks for noticing the difference. smiley

If you intended for there to be a difference can I ask why?

Why dump on folks and challenge folks here if you aren't going to do the same there?

And if you have decided that you are going to behave differently there why not make the change here as well?

Clearly you have it in you.

Or do you intend to set fires here for the sake of ignoring them there?

I don't get it.

Grace and peace to you.

John

Yeah - I don't want to go into all that. WC and WC2 are different places. I've changed - largely due to seminary - including being in a spiritual triad - and having bi-weekly counseling sessions.

crazyheart's picture

crazyheart

crazyheart knocks head against wall.

revjohn's picture

revjohn

Hi Dcn, Jae

Dcn. Jae wrote:

Yeah - I don't want to go into all that. WC and WC2 are different places.

The kitchen and the bedroom are two different places.  If I treated my wife like dirt in the kitchen why would she be responsive to me being different in the bedroom?

The places are different the peopel aren't.

Dcn.Jae wrote:

I've changed

It isn't showing here at present.  And that is the point others have been making.

Dcn. Jae wrote:

largely due to seminary - including being in a spiritual triad - and having bi-weekly counseling sessions.

Not that any of that was our business.  Thanks for sharing.

That said, I gather the whole point of all of that is to make progress and what is being pointed out is that you are presenting two different faces between conversation here at WC and there at WC2.

You are you wherever you post and if you decide to be one person here and another person there you are fooling yourself if you think that who you are here isn't going to impact upon relationships with folk there.

It doesn't matter what user name you choose to go by.  We know who is posting in both forums.

Again, it is your reputation which you are building.  If it means so little to you by all means start all the fires you desire here.  Just don't cry foul when that reputation follows you.

Grace and peace to you.

John

Back to Social topics