blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

Mark of the Beast

Scientist today Claim Human Microchip Implants Will Become “Not Optional”, in a world economic system that it is needed to work and live for even the basics niceties as food or banking. The upside is , you will be tracked 24/7, 365 day a yr till you die, a slave to the system.

To gain access to official services, you’ll need to be a verified human. Without verification you won’t even be able to purchase a six pack of beer, let alone get medical care or a driver’s license

And it is easy to imagine what a government could do with this kind of technology. It could use it to literally track the movements and behavior of everyone. Pre crime police against the state!

And one day, this kind of technology will likely be so pervasive that you won’t be able to open a bank account, get a credit card or even buy anything without having either your hand or your face scanned first

No doubt we are headed there, so is Revelations 13 really that far fetched???

Share this

Comments

chansen's picture

chansen

Learn to use Google. Find out where and when JFK said this.

Can't find it? And it's on another conspiracy site like http://beforeitsnews.com/?

Yeah, it's fake, Blackbelt.

Here's some online discussion about it already:

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=33980

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-theres-a-plot-in-this-country-...

You read crap, Blackbelt. Then you regurgitate it here. Seriously, learn to use Google - it can keep you from looking silly.

revjohn's picture

revjohn

Hi blackbelt1961,

blackbelt1961 wrote:

it is a safe one becase we are not there yet 

That presupposes a certain literalism is required and I am not convinced that it does.

The Kingdom of God is not here yet.  There is no guarantee that everything in Revelation is a tomorrow event and even if we beleive that all of Revelation is a tomorrow event nobody has the key to decode what is written in the book and certainly nobody has the key to decode what was seen by John and not recorded in the book.

blackbelt1961 wrote:

agreed, based on many past events, not just bibical , i bet revelations will come to pass 

We are not agreed. 

You have misunderstood my point.  My point is that the imagery of Revelation speaks most strongly to past events.  Most strongly Roman Persecution of the Christian Church.

blaqckbelt1961 wrote:

agreed.  but what it does do is keep our eyes open and quesion 

We are not agreed. 

Revelation is a distraction.  Which is probably why both Calvin and Luther would have been happier without it in the Bible.  Jesus teaches us to leave tomorrow for tomorrow and yet, the conspiracy crowd are attempting to cross reference Revelation chapter and verse with the evening news.

Perfect love is supposed to drive out all fear not perpetuate it.

blackbelt1961 wrote:

revealed and supported by the word or by who? 

By God.

It was God who said to John you may see this but you may not record it.  Why was it hidden if it was something we should know about?

Why do folk who know, from reading scripture, that God hid events deliberately and purposefully believe they have the ability to see what God chose to hide?

blackbelt1961 wrote:

does it hold merrit, I would say yes based on past  human events. 

I would disagree.  There is no merit to be found in anything that appears to reveal the when of revelation.  Hal Lindsey was flat out wrong.  Grant Jeffries is flat out wrong.  Jack van Impe is flat out wrong.  Anyone who tells you they know is flat out wrong.  Anyone who points to the Bible and then a news item and equates the two is flat out wrong.

They are clock watchers and they produce nothing of worth for the Kingdom of God.

blackbelt1961 wrote:

time spent is the Key , yet the Apostles did ask the question, and Jesus answered , meaning the quesion a part of  our human nature. 

And those answers ranged from decidedly vague to "I don't know."  What was important, at least in what Christ shared was not when, where, what or why but rather who.  God is in control.  That is all the rest of us really need to know

blackbelt1961 wrote:

not only that , but fear is a great motivator and manipuator 

I will agree with that.  Which is why I doubt the accuracy of this story and the source that reports it.

blackbelt1961 wrote:

do you think a WW3 will happen? 

How are we going to define a World War anymore?  Will it be the location of the battlefield, the number of participants?  How many nations fought in Afghanistan, or Iraq?

Could another one happen?  Sure, stupidity doesn't make such an event an impossibility.  Would it be the great war of armageddon?  Only if it happens in a certain valley.  If one happens in a certain valley is that enough?  Nope certain reasons for being there need to apply and  to be quite candid about it the political machinations of various countries don't include the over throw of Israel.

So, don't hold your breath hoping for it.

blackbelt1961 wrote:

agreed some purport it as fear, I see it as a movement of concentration of power 

Well, there is some of that.  However we are not seeing it in the evening news.

Grace and peace to you.

John

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

chansen wrote:

Learn to use Google. Find out where and when JFK said this.

Can't find it? And it's on another conspiracy site like http://beforeitsnews.com/?

Yeah, it's fake, Blackbelt.

Here's some online discussion about it already:

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=33980

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-theres-a-plot-in-this-country-...

You read crap, Blackbelt. Then you regurgitate it here. Seriously, learn to use Google - it can keep you from looking silly.

i guess his voice is fake also 

See video

chansen's picture

chansen

That's over 5 minutes long. If the quote is even in there, give me a timestamp.

The go post over at Snopes and Metabunk that you found it and grab your Internet points.

I mean, seriously. I give you links to everything on a platter, and you give me crap like 5 minute videos I'm supposed to suffer through to maybe find a quote that nobody else seems to know exists.

Why do I even bother?

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

revjohn wrote:

Hi blackbelt1961,

blackbelt1961 wrote:

it is a safe one becase we are not there yet 

That presupposes a certain literalism is required and I am not convinced that it does.

The Kingdom of God is not here yet.  There is no guarantee that everything in Revelation is a tomorrow event and even if we beleive that all of Revelation is a tomorrow event nobody has the key to decode what is written in the book and certainly nobody has the key to decode what was seen by John and not recorded in the book.

agreed, what we can see is a past and current events of build up too???? 

blackbelt1961 wrote:

agreed, based on many past events, not just bibical , i bet revelations will come to pass 

We are not agreed. 

You have misunderstood my point.  My point is that the imagery of Revelation speaks most strongly to past events.  Most strongly Roman Persecution of the Christian Church.

[/quote]

and none of future ???

blaqckbelt1961 wrote:

agreed.  but what it does do is keep our eyes open and quesion 

We are not agreed. 

Revelation is a distraction.  Which is probably why both Calvin and Luther would have been happier without it in the Bible.  Jesus teaches us to leave tomorrow for tomorrow and yet, the conspiracy crowd are attempting to cross reference Revelation chapter and verse with the evening news.

[/quote]

so you see no connection ??

blackbelt1961 wrote:

revealed and supported by the word or by who? 

By God.

Quote:

I would disagree.  There is no merit to be found in anything that appears to reveal the when of revelation.  Hal Lindsey was flat out wrong.  Grant Jeffries is flat out wrong.  Jack van Impe is flat out wrong.  Anyone who tells you they know is flat out wrong.  Anyone who points to the Bible and then a news item and equates the two is flat out wrong.

I wasnt talking about thease flat out wrong people, there are manny , there will b emammy more im sure . Does not humanity look to the past and learn and grow and sometimes repeat and use it for the same means? power? 

that was my point 

blackbelt1961 wrote:

time spent is the Key , yet the Apostles did ask the question, and Jesus answered , meaning the quesion a part of  our human nature. 

And those answers ranged from decidedly vague to "I don't know."  What was important, at least in what Christ shared was not when, where, what or why but rather who.  God is in control.  That is all the rest of us really need to know

Jesus spoke many times of the end times, and gave warring 

blackbelt1961 wrote:

not only that , but fear is a great motivator and manipuator 

I will agree with that.  Which is why I doubt the accuracy of this story and the source that reports it.

blackbelt1961 wrote:

do you think a WW3 will happen? 

How are we going to define a World War anymore?  Will it be the location of the battlefield, the number of participants?  How many nations fought in Afghanistan, or Iraq?

Could another one happen?  Sure, stupidity doesn't make such an event an impossibility.  Would it be the great war of armageddon?  Only if it happens in a certain valley.  If one happens in a certain valley is that enough?  Nope certain reasons for being there need to apply and  to be quite candid about it the political machinations of various countries don't include the over throw of Israel.

So, don't hold your breath hoping for it.

blackbelt1961 wrote:

agreed some purport it as fear, I see it as a movement of concentration of power 

Well, there is some of that.  However we are not seeing it in the evening news.

Grace and peace to you.

John

[/quote]

you mean the evening corporate controled news? 

I agree 

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

chansen wrote:

just listen to hsi whole speach,,, 

bty so to the Bushes speach speak of it, the Clintion, Kissinger, and a few others 

chansen's picture

chansen

blackbelt1961 wrote:

chansen wrote:

bty so to the Bushes speach speak of it, the Clintion, Kissinger, and a few others 

So the quote isn't there and you're just blowing smoke. Thanks for saving me 5 minutes of my life chasing your lies.

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

I carry a small device in my pocket. I paid for it and I pay to use it. It marks my position every second of every day. It knows all of my financial connections, my purchases and my debts. It listens in on all my conversations, oral and textual. It identifies key words and word patterns.

What are the implications?

George

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

chansen wrote:

blackbelt1961 wrote:

chansen wrote:

So the quote isn't there and you're just blowing smoke. Thanks for saving me 5 minutes of my life chasing your lies.

sometimes i blow smoke,

not this time

chansen's picture

chansen

Yet you post scary quotes, attributed to JFK days before his assasination, and when I call you out on it, you post a video. When I ask where that quote is in the video, you can't show me. You're lying, and because you have some other sound bites probably taken out of context, you think the lie is justified or something?

The real problem with all this junk you repost from crackpot websites, is it actually distracts from the real provacy issues surrounding the NSA in the States and other misguided government programs. The idiots you listen to are their own worst enemies.

Kimmio's picture

Kimmio

blackbelt1961 wrote:

chansen wrote:

blackbelt1961 wrote:

chansen wrote:

sometimes i blow smoke,

not this time

It's a great speech but that's not exactly what he said (and it is worth 5 minutes to listen to). The quote beside the photo is not in there.

chansen's picture

chansen

Kimmio wrote:

It's a great speech but that's not exactly what he said (and it is worth 5 minutes to listen to). The quote beside the photo is not in there.

I'm shocked.

Edit: Look at the image again. They can't spell "noble".

What is it with religious right-wing idiots that they can't spell? It's like a calling card or something.

Kimmio's picture

Kimmio

I wouldn't necessarily be shocked if he did say it in the rest of the speech not included or at some other time but that clip isn't proof. I'd like to hear it exactly. You should listen to the clip though chansen. It's a good speech.

chansen's picture

chansen

Kimmio wrote:
I wouldn't be shocked if he did say it in the rest of the speech not included or at some other time but that clip isn't proof. You should listen though chansen. It's a good speech.

I would, because if you read the links I provided, people have been looking for proof of the quote for years and have not found it. If blackbelt found it floating around on YouTube, that would qualify as pretty damn shocking, wouldn't it?

Kimmio's picture

Kimmio

I didn't look at those links but sounds about right.

Kimmio's picture

Kimmio

Read the first comment after the clip. That's what he said.

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

chansen wrote:

Yet you post scary quotes, attributed to JFK days before his assasination, and when I call you out on it, you post a video. When I ask where that quote is in the video, you can't show me. You're lying, and because you have some other sound bites probably taken out of context, you think the lie is justified or something?

you dont want to listen to it , its your problem 

Quote:

The real problem with all this junk you repost from crackpot websites, is it actually distracts from the real provacy issues surrounding the NSA in the States and other misguided government programs. The idiots you listen to are their own worst enemies.

dude its not just the NSA, but the TSA, BLM, CIA, HLS, 

yadda yadda yadda,, of course thouse wedsites never ever report on it , only you know it all 

Kimmio's picture

Kimmio

The clip was about truth and openness in media reporting.

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

Kimmio wrote:

The clip was about openness in media reporting.

and conditioning them through, media, if this is happening ask your self whos pulling the strings. 

there is an information war and the US is trying to shut down free media on the net because its not controled

See video

chemgal's picture

chemgal

chemgal wrote:

Maybe later if this thread hasn't taken off too much.

Le sigh.  Only in R&F

stardust's picture

stardust

Hi blackbelt

I'm just coming in, I didn't read the whole thread. I googled verichip for an update to see what's happening. I know there was a time the company  wasn't  making profits.

Will we all have verichips or microchips in our bodies one day? You bet your   boots we will...yes....its for sure, its a GIVEN  sometime down the road.

On Wednesday, October 9 the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved the use of a tiny computer chip, "VeriChip" for implantation in people. The little computer chip will be implanted into a person’s arm and will hold the patient’s medical history for doctors and hospitals.

Applied Digital Solutions out of Delray Beach, Fla., received the go ahead from the FDA to begin marketing the VeriChip. The computer chip would only be used for medical purposes and would be about the size of a grain of rice.

The procedure to insert the VeriChip would take approximately 20 minutes and would entail the chip to be inserted through a syringe. It would be inserted under the skin and wouldn’t require any stitches to close the incision.

Critics of using the computer chips argue that it would create new avenues to which the confidentiality of medical records could be compromised. However, the VeriChip is said to not contain the actual medical records.

Instead it would have codes that could be scanned and revealed in the doctor’s office or hospital. The code would allow health care providers to gain access to the portion of a secure database that is where the medical records would be stored.

Some the information that providers would be able to get access to would be any known allergies and prior treatments the patient had received. It would be the electronic database and not the computer chip that would updated after each medical visit.

http://www.examiner.com/article/fda-approves-use-of-verichip-for-humans-will-contain-medical-information

chansen's picture

chansen

blackbelt1961 wrote:

chansen wrote:

you dont want to listen to it , its your problem 

The fact that you're posting lies is your problem, not mine.

Let's take a look at your other quote:

Want to hear what he really said? Do you? Do you care about the truth at all?

Probably not, but here it is anyway. And because I don't post long videos as proof and tell you to go looking for it, knowing that it's not there, I'm even going to tell you to forward the video to 4:25, when Rockefeller says a few of the words in your quote, but meaning nothing like the image says:

See video

This took me all of 5 seconds to find on Google. Try it yourself for a change. Just start typing the quote in the search bar. It auto-completes for you, because it's a popular search.

So what did he actually say?

Quote:

"This present window of opportunity which during a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built will not be open for too long. Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts."

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-all-we-need-is-the-right-major...

Blackbelt, do you intend to tell the truth with any of your quotes, or are all of your attempts to scare people based on lies and blatant misquotes?

blackbelt1961 wrote:

Quote:

dude its not just the NSA, but the TSA, BLM, CIA, HLS, 

yadda yadda yadda,, of course thouse wedsites never ever report on it , only you know it all 

I can find out in seconds that you're lying. If these conspiracy websites actually had something...if they really had information worth sharing....do you think they would need to report lies?

There are bright people like Edward Snowden actually sticking their necks out and showing us that the US government, at least, is going to far in the surveillance of its own people. The people running the websites you visit aren't like that. First, they're morons. Second, they target other morons with their content, knowing full well that other morons will not fact check anything that they agree with.

The net effect is when it comes to government coverups and intrusions, there is so much noise from these idiots, that it's hard to find the real stories.

Be more selective, blackbelt. And stop lying.

stardust's picture

stardust

2011 - an old video -  Verichips approved  for human use . I have no idea if the Brampton, Ont. hospital  plans went through in 2006 re the verichips.  I have  no follow up.

2006 Article re Brampton, Ont. hospital

VeriChip, the company that makes human-implantable RFID chips, is looking to span its equipment from newborns to the military's enlisted.

The company announced Aug. 24 that it has made the first sale of its infant protection, wander prevention and staff duress system to the Brampton Civic Hospital in Brampton, Ontario. Separately, the company confirmed a day earlier that it is in talks with the military to test its implantable chips in two branches of the military.

VeriChip said in a press release Aug. 24 that the Brampton hospital, under construction now, is spending $750,000 to have VeriChip's platform and applications installed at its newest facility.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2008475,00.asp

Alex's picture

Alex

GeoFee wrote:

I carry a small device in my pocket. I paid for it and I pay to use it. It marks my position every second of every day. It knows all of my financial connections, my purchases and my debts. It listens in on all my conversations, oral and textual. It identifies key words and word patterns.

What are the implications?

George

You need to stop using a cell phone.      Or get a SNowden phone.

It can even be purchased with Bitcoin to further protect the owner’s anonymity. Simply put, if you’re in the market for a phone to plan to help run a criminal enterprise or serially leak ill-gotten government secrets, this is probably the phone for you. 

Voice and text messages are reportedly locked down with 128-bit encryption. All application and Internet data will be sent through a secure encrypted virtual private network (VPN). And, if that’s not enough, owners can change the phone’s number anytime they want.

“In light of recent violations in consumer’s privacy across social networks and mobile devices, privacy is becoming increasingly important to many Americans and we all have a right to communicate anonymously,” said Steven Sesar, COO at FreedomPop. “Large carriers don’t have the flexibility, desire or creativity to invest in privacy. We don’t agree with this approach and felt it was up to us to create a truly private mobile phone service at an affordable price.”

The phone itself is a Samsung Galaxy II and costs $189. No contract. The phone comes with three months of unlimited voice and text, plus 500 MBs of data. After the three months, it’s $10 a month and payments can of course be made with Bitcoin through BitPay.

GeoFee's picture

GeoFee

I value the public square, where persons may meet and converse concerning matters of importance for one and all.

One might stand there and speak plainly of patterns discerned through multiple years of observation and reflection. Others might hear, their imaginations quickened to notice what had seemed hidden till just that moment.

To argue the book of Revelations serves only to distract and diffuse the call to critical concern at this particular moment in the experience of human being, in and through the natural order.

The fact is we are now in danger of being wholly subordinated to an intentional influence shaping captive souls for service to the subjugation of earth and its peoples.  As one luminary put it early in the pattern now approaching maturity. - "That we should make ourselves the lords and masters of nature."

By quantum increment the machine is advanced to subordinate the person to the function. Go to the bank. Chat with the clerk, Converse with the mortgage officer. Work out a plan and sign the papers of promise. Every step monitored and absolutely controlled by the number crunching machinery.

"Come gather round people wherever you roam. Admit that the waters around you have grown. Accept that soon you will be drenched to the bone. If your time is worth saving, you had better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone."

Surely my generation is not surprised by the quagmire now swallowing up souls, drawing them deep into the mesh of debt bondage?

"Stop children, what's that sound! Everybody look, see what's going on. Paranoia strikes deep. Into your lives it will creep. And it starts when you are always afraid. Waiting for the man who comes to take you away."

Did we not hear, amid the din of progress and glorious achievement, the warning words:

"The words of the prophets are written on the walls of the tenement halls, and echo in the wells of silence.".

Well, some of us heard and turned away from the seductions of the the Babylonian whore. All along our way we have done as we are able to warn and prepare. Now the hour of decision is at hand. We will give our allegiance to either the machinery of money or we will give our allegiance to the earth and its people's. The two are irreconcilable. The one will endure and the other will perish.

I have decided for what endures and this puts me at odds with what is passing away.

Let me make clear that my status, whether sane or mad, is of no consequence. Events now speak for themselves. The king of Niniveh had sense enough to heed the warning.

A text from the Revelation has occupied a key space in my unfolding story. Heard about a new name on a smooth stone, and nobody knew that name except the one to whom it had been revealed.

That we are ignored is of no concern. It is the faithful being in spirit and in truth that offers undistorted satisfactions. Drifting from that calm centre we run risk of ruin by forgetfulness, intemperance and avarice.

How strange Bonhoeffer must have sounded to the citizens of the day, as he pressed for realization of the menace. Peace, Peace said the good Lutheran pastors. Trust in the government God has ordained. Do your duty.

Wake Up! and,  Resist!, countered the confessing circle, in deep communion with exemplars from all times and places; martyrs by the hand of power.

A phrase is worth noting: "The banality of evil."

George

Cheap grace is the grace we bestow on ourselves. Cheap grace is the preaching of forgiveness without requiring repentance, baptism without church discipline, Communion without confession...Cheap grace is grace without discipleship, grace without the cross, grace without Jesus Christ, living and incarnate.”
                         ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Neo's picture

Neo

I think you silenced the beast Chansen.

revjohn's picture

revjohn

Hi blackbelt1961,

blackbelt1961 wrote:

agreed, what we can see is a past and current events of build up too???? 

Who knows what it is building to.  That's really the point.

You believe it is building to something and you believe that you have a blue-print pointing you to what is being built.

The blue-print is incomplete.  How incomplete?  God alone knows and God is not telling.

It is like putting together a puzzle without the image of the puzzle to guide us on which piece ouught to go where.  We don't have an image to work from we have descriptions of the image.  And those descriptions were a code for the intended audience which is not you or I.

We can still learn from it.  There are truths contained in the Revelation which are still applicable.  Time-line not so much.

blacbelt1961 wrote:

and none of future ???

There are some future events.  For example the New Jerusalem and the great multitude.  Those are future events.  The beast and the two witnesses?  Weren't all enemies defeated in the cross?  Did not two walk with Christ on the mount of his transfiguration? 

I hold to an amillenial postion.  Apart from being decidedly non literal it places us in the midst of the coming kingdom.  It is what is growing in the world more so than opposition and hostility.

It is coming.

It is not here yet.

blackbelt1961 wrote:

so you see no connection ??

Me personally, no.  I don't.

It is hard to miss that so many make connections and believe in those connections.  It is also hard to miss that those who are most certain and most vocal about telling us what those connections are turn out to be wrong.

So rather than waste time and energy believing in everyone's incomplete puzzles made from guesses and fearful interpretations of shoddy journalism I intend to continue the work God set before me and if I am wrong and the armageddon is tomorrow I trust Christ will not be offended ito find me still at my calling.

blackbelt1961 wrote:

I wasnt talking about thease flat out wrong people, there are manny , there will b emammy more im sure .

It isn't a question of many here it is a matter of all.  No one knows the day or the time save for our Father in heaven.  Are you okay with that being so?

blackbelt1961 wrote:

Does not humanity look to the past and learn and grow and sometimes repeat and use it for the same means? power? 

Humanity can only learn from the past.  Even the present moment which teaches is the moment passed when the lesson has been learned.  We cannot know anything before we know it.

People want to know the future, which is why the book of Revelation is such a distraction.  Folk look for future events to become present events (never mind most of the events recorded are events we have already long ago passed).

Why is this so?

I expect it is so because many feel powerless and they want to feel powerful.  Being on the winning side in the battle of armageddom makes people feel powerful.

I expect many are also frustrated that their lives are so ordinary.  They want more and rather than working for more in the here and now (which is not an automatic pay-out) they long for a future where they get what they want and sadly, what they want is often self-centred.  They want their promised mansion, they want their enemies broken and facing an eternity of torment.

Which is why so many are so hell bent on turning Revelation into horror porn.

They have no idea what was being communicated, they have no interest in what was actually being communicated.  They simply cannot wait for all the suffering to start and they want to be front row centre when that suffering comes to the folk that they hate.

Nobody looking to Revelation and cross-referencing it with the evening news is interested in learning from the past.  They are desperate to control the future or at the very least manipupate the present.

Anyone reading the book of Revelation for what it actually communicates will learn more than enough to serve them in the future.  It is a message of trust and confidence.

That is my point.

blackbelt1961 wrote:

The most oft repeated warning was "nobody knows the hour" and yet everyone is trying to figure out just when that hour is.  Warning given and warning ignored.

blackbelt1961 wrote:

you mean the evening corporate controled news? 

I agree 

For starters them yes.  They know what drives their viewrship and they know that the huge level of biblical illiteracy among their viewership makes those viewers vulnerable to certain images.

Once we move past them we move into anyone.

Anyone telling you this is the time, now is the day is going to be lieing to you.

And you yourself, when you are reading the news in one hand and the book of Revelation in the other and you find places where it matches up.

That is you lying to yourself.

Grace and peace to you.

John

chansen's picture

chansen

Neo wrote:
I think you silenced the beast Chansen.

Doubtful. Blackbelt may not bring these particular lies back to this site, knowing that we all know they are lies, but who would really bet that he wouldn't post them to another forum where no one fact checks anything? Here, I'm one of the very few. You guys apprently need a token atheist or two, or anything will pass around here.

Honestly, I'd love to see someone else think to themselves, "That doesn't sound right," and Google some of this stuff that pops up from time to time from a handful of people. But maybe it just doesn't bother anyone else. I can't stand the idea of someone passing off blatant misquotes, in an attempt to scare people. I think that sucks.

As I read, I note that Davod Rockefeller is a favourite target of conspiracy theorists. I know that Mr. Rockefeller comes from a very wealthy family with deep ties to governments and industry both foreign and domestic. He has done a lot of good with the family fortune. He was also a friend of Henry Kissinger, and that even raises my eyebrows. So maybe there is something to the criticism of the man, but lying about it just destroys the argument, and makes a potentially guilty man look like the victim. Conspiracy theorists, because of their lies, make their targets look like innocent victims, whether they are innocent or not. I mean, it's stupid to be so easily caught with a  misquote when the damn speech is on YouTube. But again, conspiracy theorists are not smart.

What they are, is persistent. Debunking this stuff is another game of Whack-A-Mole. The favourite fallback position of the conspiracy theorist, as demonstrated here by Blackbelt, is to paint those who see through their lies as aiding and abetting or at least being blind to some New World Order, or whatever the conspiracy du jour is. Pretty interesting claim, coming from someone caught in a lie. If there is any conspiracy, its by the operators of these sites, trying to whip ignorant people into a frenzy.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

BB,

In your sacred love of avarice I do believe your sense of the Golden Rule is lost in yer great gonad of HS (and that's not a holy Sense)!

There appears only one way out of this crap ... and Jesus led the way in an appear to martyrdum ... and any illuminated sense we had went down Christs WC ... a water Closet? It is the idealism that turns back toa a way of stupidity/naivete and leaves the present dimension for some clues ... gives some sense to the presence of the imaginative "i" ... conscience in a dimension where there isn't much, it is stiffled by desires for mo' and More --- Howard Bloom as amaranth ... feint of Eros? Thus the dumb desires lead ...

unsafe's picture

unsafe

This article is interesting ----we don't really know what the mark will be but it is interestng to read different articles about what it might be ------or could be -----

Identifying The Mark of the Beast
Beyond the Microchip 

http://www.soundchristian.com/mark/

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

from the athiest to the reverands and us regular folks, its  most true, even on WC, everone has its view point on Revelations

chansen's picture

chansen

It's "Revelation", and mostly, what's being discussed is how disingenous you're being in trying to force-connect the dots between the news, conspiracy theories, and the book. John said you're trying to turn it into "horror porn", and I think that's a good description of how you see it. You have so much invested in the destruction of the people who oppose you, that you'll give us even more reason to oppose you when you lie about the dead and the old to spread fear.

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

chansen wrote:
It's "Revelation", and mostly, what's being discussed is how disingenous you're being in trying to force-connect the dots between the news, conspiracy theories, and the book. John said you're trying to turn it into "horror porn", and I think that's a good description of how you see it. You have so much invested in the destruction of the people who oppose you, that you'll give us even more reason to oppose you when you lie about the dead and the old to spread fear.

for your amusement , here is another lie for you wink

See video

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

and another 

See video

chansen's picture

chansen

Would you like to itemize the lies in these videos for us and save me the bother, or have you actually uncovered a massive plot to insert microchips into the population through a covert army of genetically modified bedbugs?

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

chansen wrote:
Would you like to itemize the lies in these videos for us and save me the bother, or have you actually uncovered a massive plot to insert microchips into the population through a covert army of genetically modified bedbugs?

no they have an app for that 

stardust's picture

stardust

blackbelt

You and George Carlin should get together ( maybe he passed away?). He's so funny, lots more videos of him  on the right about the new world order.

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

stardust wrote:

blackbelt

You and George Carlin should get together ( maybe he passed away?). He's so funny, lots more videos of him  on the right about the new world order.

I love Him, I still have some of his old albums in my collection 

airclean33's picture

airclean33

Hi Rev John.--Most of what you have posted to Blackbelt I understand.Some I agree with. Yet I find you have posted  two times on this part  .

blackbelt1961 wrote:

Rev John

The most oft repeated warning was "nobody knows the hour" and yet everyone is trying to figure out just when that hour is.  Warning given and warning ignored.

Airclean-- And yet never spoke of the end of what Christ was sayin..This taken from the R.S.V

Mar 13:32 "But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
  Mar 13:33 Take heed, watch; for you do not know when the time will come.
  Mar 13:34 It is like a man going on a journey, when he leaves home and puts his servants in charge, each with his work, and commands the doorkeeper to be on the watch.
  Mar 13:35 Watch therefore--for you do not know when the master of the house will come, in the evening, or at midnight, or at cockcrow, or in the morning--
  Mar 13:36 lest he come suddenly and find you asleep.
  Mar 13:37 And what I say to you I say to all: Watch."

I believe John Christ is very plain in stateing you are not just to forget it and carry on. But  we are to know and  look for the signs. God Bless--airclean33

stardust's picture

stardust

blackbelt

I read somewhere...?...that the new world order will be fully implemented by 2025. I've been reading a lot about ongoing changes in the UN and planned changes specifically about population control which I totally believe having done some research on it. Its rather complicated to read the UN reports, Agenda 21 being the most recent. I have some pages deciphering or explaining it if I can find them.

revjohn's picture

revjohn

Hi airclean33,

Mark 13:32 wrote:

But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nore the the Son, but only the Father.  Take heed, watch; for you do not know when the time will come.

So, if we are supposed to keep watch for the day and we are not to know when the day will be what is it that we are supposed to be looking for?  A parade?  A headline in the weekly world news or an interview on Fox and friends?

Or perhaps the lesson is not to physically look for so much as be ready for or prepare for?

Mark 13:34 wrote:

It is like a man going on a journey, when he leaves home and puts his servants in charge, each with his work and commands the doorkeeper to be on the watch.

The doorkeeper is to keep watch.  Everyone else has their work.

Are you the doorkeeper?  If so you may keep watch.  Am I the doorkeeper?  To the best of my knowledge I am not so I shouldn't be watching I have other work given to me.

Mark 13:36 wrote:

lest he suddenly come home and find you asleep.

So we either watch or we sleep and the work that we were given to do mentioned in verse 34 no longer matters?

If we are doing our work instead of watching are we now sleeping?

airclean33 wrote:

I believe John Christ is very plain in stateing you are not just to forget it and carry on. But  we are to know and  look for the signs. God Bless--airclean33

Doing the work I am called to do is not forgetting and carrying on.  It is doing what I have been called to do.

With respect to knowing the signs good luck.  Since several were not allowed to be shared  you will be part of the crowd inventing signs and then scratching your head in disappointment when you "signs" point to nothing.

And again the doorkeeper will be called to watch.  The rest of the household has other matters to attend to.

But hey, if you want to sit in the rocking chair all day doing nothing but rocking till Jesus gets back knock yourself out.

Grace and peace to you.

John

blackbelt1961's picture

blackbelt1961

stardust wrote:

blackbelt

I read somewhere...?...that the new world order will be fully implemented by 2025. I've been reading a lot about ongoing changes in the UN and planned changes specifically about population control which I totally believe having done some research on it. Its rather complicated to read the UN reports, Agenda 21 being the most recent. I have some pages deciphering or explaining it if I can find them.

yes i have read up on Agenda 21 aswell, 

have you read up on the georgia guidestones?

dreamerman's picture

dreamerman

wink

airclean33 wrote:

Hi Rev John.--Most of what you have posted to Blackbelt I understand.Some I agree with. Yet I find you have posted  two times on this part  .

blackbelt1961 wrote:

Rev John

Airclean-- And yet never spoke of the end of what Christ was sayin..This taken from the R.S.V

Mar 13:32 "But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
  Mar 13:34 It is like a man going on a journey, when he leaves home and puts his servants in charge, each with his work, and commands the doorkeeper to be on the watch.
  Mar 13:35 Watch therefore--for you do not know when the master of the house will come, in the evening, or at midnight, or at cockcrow, or in the morning--
  Mar 13:36 lest he come suddenly and find you asleep.
  Mar 13:37 And what I say to you I say to all: Watch."

Is John Christ a brother of Jesus Christ? If they share the same last name they could be related in some way.wink

dreamerman's picture

dreamerman

I think I may have found the Beast of REV. Who would have thought he would have been a white haired little devil.

dreamerman's picture

dreamerman

dreamerman wrote:

I think I may have found the Beast of REV. Who would have thought he would have been a white haired little devil.

Forgot the video. Well I  guess I can't paste for some reason.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

It's a polaris behr as found in many presbytries ... ... the wiles to control all things!

airclean33's picture

airclean33

Hi Rev John. Your post--

With respect to knowing the signs good luck.  Since several were not allowed to be shared  you will be part of the crowd inventing signs and then scratching your head in disappointment when you "signs" point to nothing.

Airclean-- Well John you see I don't have the Bible for my leader. I have the same Christ who told John on the island of  Patmos what he was to write down. The Christ Jesus The living GOD.I am sure He mite help. God Bless --airclean33

airclean33's picture

airclean33

John you posted--

And again the doorkeeper will be called to watch.  The rest of the household has other matters to attend to.

Airclean-- I understand John this is your Idea of what it means . It's not what I believe.

Here it would seem Christ disagrees  with you as well. God Bless.--airclean33

airclean33's picture

airclean33

Hi Dreamerman-- Nice catch--

Alex's picture

Alex

xxxxxxxx

Back to Religion and Faith topics