Neo's picture

Neo

UFO's The Greatest Story Ever Denied

The denial of the existence of UFO's is likely to be the greatest story ever denied. Since the late 1940's military pilots have been documenting sightings of foo fighters and strange light crafts all over the world. And since then countless sightings have increased all over the world. But the governments of the world continue to deny it. The famous 1952 Washington National Airport Sightings , for instance, was discarded as simple "temperature inversion". And this is just one of thousand and thousands of sightings by credible professionals all over the world that have been denied. The real problem the governments have with accepting the fact that our planet has and is being visited by UFO's is a one of national security, they simply don't know what these UFO's are, so they deny it and make up excuses to avoid mass hysteria. But the cry for disclosure is increasing everywhere. Soon, the governments may have open up those books and come clean with the people on what they know.

In our modern day, with advent of cell phone cameras and videos, there are thousands of sightings every day. But probably for every 10 mistaken sightings of Venus, meteors, planes, mylar balloons, Chinese lanterns, LED kites, remote control toys, swamp gas apparitions, Paint Shop or computer animation creations, or just simple delusions, there is likely only 1 valid UFO sighting. But regardless if there are thousands of these mistaken sightings, 1 valid sighting is still a valid sighting. The problem with all these fakes is that they tend to discredit the valid sightings. Ridicule and embarrassment prevent many people from reporting sightings.

There is so much information on the Internet on this subject that I couldn't begin to list them here. The Day Before Disclosure is an award winning documentary that's just been released. And recently YouTube is full of strange accounts of strange stars in the sky like this one from July and August August, 2010. Both China and Mongolia closed down their airports this last summer http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/22306325, both of which have been blamed on military exercises.

So what are they? The Bible is full of accounts of Chariots of Fire, as is the Holy Quran. The Star of Bethlehem, which "stopped over the place where the child was", is undoubtedly a reference to a UFO. So what are they? Some say that the UFO's are harbingers of evil, like the fallen angels of Satan, others say that they are harbingers of peace, the light bearers of hope.

I have my opinion of what they are but I thought I'd ask the people of WCafe first for your opinion. Are they the result of fanatical imaginations or do the testimonials of pilots, astronauts, politicians, police officers, military officers and countless of otherwise intelligent people all over the world warrant an serious study of this phenomenon? Have you every seen an UFO?

Share this

Comments

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

The dolphins and mice salute you!

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

I still believe that UFO's are figments of Psyche ... Ur who was eliminated when Romanticism took over some 2000 years ago and a thinking sol' was declared evil ...

You never know what a Pi Zed opha mind will do to you ... tell you wild tales of whoa? And then you really won't know what your seeing ....

There's certain to be some fallout from this subject---Dante! Gotta love eM ...

Alas people no longer associate with thoughts floated on the flat out ... dark things on the yeoman/page boid! Sometimes that silence can talk to yah if yah know the dead and alien languages ... about man's inhumanity to mankind ... as the stronger power over Psyche ... however chi might come back at cha from the dark mire ... close to eKos for concern?

Word writ is however an expression of love and thought that crosses time ... why man often burns books I guess so he won't have to ponder truth from the other side!

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

The mind must be hidden somewhere in Polynesian dimensions (multiple) so a single tracked creature can't find Ur ... put Hur behind his eye's real men never look back they just plow onward like a donkey not knowing his limits ...

The Mule Ole Rivers and Meis ... a small thing in time? Is that big or what? Is it Koded ...

Did you know extinct Polynesians believed Love natural and thought unnatural ... making Psyche an almost supernatural event ... not really a nomina but a ph'nomina ... a pas in thing ...

Neo's picture

Neo

Happy Genius wrote:

Neo wrote:

Oops, of course since I can't edit my own post my last question should read "Have you ever seen a UFO?"

A flying object I couldn't identify? Yes.

Your 1-in-ten ratio ... an interesting guess.

My guess is 0 to a gazillion.

Visitors from Venius ? Really? REALLY? C'mon....

Life on other planets in some galaxy? Probable. Recognizable life? Probably not.

Evolutionary life? If so, those who are several million years ahead of us...what will we talk about?

Actually my guess with the 1-in-ten ratio was in reference to 1-in-ten sightings being something that couldn't be identified such as Chinese lanterns or military air craft, etc.

Visitors from Venus? Yea, it sounds pretty strange doesn't it? But it would answer the question of why they would be so interested in us. First of all, if they were from within our own Solar System then it's obvious that they couldn't have physical bodies like us. We've been to Mars and saw nothing and Venus is totally uninhabitable. Scientists predict, however, that our Universe is made up of 80% of dark matter. If there was life existing in this "dark" or "etheric" matter of the Universe wouldn't it  at least be plausible that life could exist on all the planets in our Solar System? It would answer why UFO sightings appear to defy the normal laws of physics as we would only be seeing the shadow or reflections of their ships in our physical world.

If we could see and measure this subtle, finer grade of etheric matter then perhaps our rovers would've seen that Mars was teaming with life with cities and factors, etc. And if these etheric beings could lower their vibration to such a point so as to be detectable as a gas, liquid and solid, then we'd be able to see and photograph them as physical objects. Perhaps their engagement with us is one of gradual disclosure, so as to not freak us out right off the bat.

So why would they be so interested in us? Obviously nobody can really answer this, we would have to ask them directly. But maybe they see something in us that intrigues them. Maybe they too have passed through this humanoid stage of being "the thinker". And in our modern time, maybe they are even more concerned with us because of our nuclear capabilities, especially if we risk the setting off of nuclear explosions in space, which would likely affect the etheric grades of matter and thus affect them.

What would we talk about? The solar weather in space? Probably not, unless it was about the nuclear issue. We would probably have less in common with them as a university professor would have with someone from kindergarten. But if that child possessed weapons that threatened the environment in space then I could see them taking us very seriously.

According to Benjamin Creme, these "Space Brothers" are in direct contact with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our own planet and it's not coincidental that their disclosure to us today is happening at the same time of the re-appearance of Christ and the re-externalisation of the Spiritual Hierarchy.

What if they've have been like baby sitters to our race for the last millions of years, watching over us, helping where they could. If they were in telepathic touch with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet then it would make sense that would've or at least could've assisted us by manifesting "miracles" such as "pillars of light" in the sky and "heralding stars" that proceed the birth of saviours.

I find it a pretty interesting theory that is not as off the wall as it initially sounds. To me, it makes more sense than the idea that UFO's are from some distance galaxy and just happen to be in humanoid form and just happen to be interested in humans as species.

If they are from our within our Solar System then it's not all that unlikely for them to be "super-humans" who have experienced what we are experiencing now. Being human, after all, could be the natures next step up from animals, just as animals are the next step from being a plant, etc.

Neo's picture

Neo

InannaWhimsey wrote:

Neo wrote:
All the evidence to date seems to indicate they are not of this Earth, which would make extra-terrestrial.

What aboot other hypotheses that they are some kind of control system?

That they are a kind of natural phenomena?

Or are some kind of psyop campaign?

I'm not sure that we have to technology to create these crafts of light. Nor would it answer why UFO's have been sighted and recorded for thousands of years.

Natural phenomena? Perhaps. And maybe only time will tell. They used to say that crop circles were natural phenomena but I think people have discarded this theory for obvious reasons.

Neo's picture

Neo

I noticed that in my original post there was no link for the video "The Day Before Disclosure", so I'll post the documentary here. This whole study of UFO's is not restricted to fanatics and freaks, but you be the judge. Are we alone?

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

Neo wrote:

InannaWhimsey wrote:

Neo wrote:
All the evidence to date seems to indicate they are not of this Earth, which would make extra-terrestrial.

What aboot other hypotheses that they are some kind of control system?

That they are a kind of natural phenomena?

Or are some kind of psyop campaign?

I'm not sure that we have to technology to create these crafts of light. Nor would it answer why UFO's have been sighted and recorded for thousands of years.

Natural phenomena? Perhaps. And maybe only time will tell. They used to say that crop circles were natural phenomena but I think people have discarded this theory for obvious reasons.

Universal unconscious?

Astral beings?

Living beings in our atmosphere/Earth...that sometimes even get hungry?

A group/organization/race of 'humans' that has learned, using 'psi' abilities/'magick' (remember, it is an assumption that we today are 'more advanced' than the ancients), to do amazing things and to manipulate us into doing their bidding?

Gaia?

QM Entangled time meddling from the future?

jlin's picture

jlin

So, apparently according to UFO information to date, and to Stephen Hawking, aliens excel at technology and exploitation and are absolute arseholes when it comes to medicine and sociopsychology.  Ah, it does sound a lot like the U.S. government   . . .  and the London School of Economics combined.

I think we have found our hybrids!!!!!!!!!!

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

They're out there like flying words we don't understand as they float about in psyche ... now intellect is described as being all that is outside the bodean will ... and authority keeps telling us we should reach into ourselves to understand but if the emotions are in the bode an "Saac" ... that bag of tricks way over our heads as emotional population? Topsy turvey world or just reciprocal sides of the same space ... Dawkin's mêmè aurá ... it's short like the balance but it is a real working ghost ... that bit of psyche phenomena!

Perhaps we should step outside the proposed book of rules about going into yourself. That has implications about what the non-caring bug gahs above are doing to the wee people ... and we can't see it from the "presence" dimension where we are stuck ... because authority doesn't wish us to view history as a means of seeing what's going to happen to us for what authority has set up as the living end ...

The man gods have been known to take fits and burn all the books that couldn't be buried in the dirt for excavation of prior thought ... h'Eire th'aught eh ... descending for understanding the foundation of the soul entity that is a stumbling bloc for many of the non-divined nature? The outer fringe of soul is a complex thing stretched thin for the upper crust doesn't wish assistance from below. You have observed this mais non as anonymous ... the unknown mousey one ... the mole in the other dimension? That's Elle for the purely emotional ... the irrational man ...

Such activity makes ties between absolute powers and the secondary one called daemon ... the following thought! But don't say such things out loud for the powers don't wish to hear such things and many are illiterate and like to hear directions condensed to small bits like God ... a humble message in black ... bringing light to those that can see into the occult, or what was once known as the Shadow persona ... personification of essences into real people ... for mankind hates odd things. That's far out man ... pas in go'n before you knew what ID was ... digging for ... moil'n for alternate gold ... just to grasp a conception ... like an immaculate thought ... far beyond the reach of the emotional bag a tricks as ... myth? The devilish mind shimmers ... in kinetic terms it glows ... emanates ...

MikePaterson's picture

MikePaterson

Why are UFO issues a "Religion and Faith" thread??

Are people worshipping them or or is there an associated theology?

blackbelt's picture

blackbelt

MikePaterson wrote:

because they have faith that these beings are here to save humanity , another form or religion

God help us 

Neo's picture

Neo

blackbelt wrote:

MikePaterson wrote:

because they have faith that these beings are here to save humanity , another form or religion

God help us 

Hmmmm.... don't think I personally have ever said that.

It's here because, I believe, the UFO's have played a big role in the Bible, i.e. the Star of Bethlehem. I thought it would be interesting to talk about this "elephant in the room".

It's also here because people like blackbelt believe the UFO occupants to be the fallen angels and therefore Lucifer incarnate. God help us.

Panentheism's picture

Panentheism

Neo -magical thinking

Neo's picture

Neo

Panentheism wrote:

Neo -magical thinking

Just like the three "Magi" who followed that miracle star.

blackbelt's picture

blackbelt

Neo]</p> <p> [quote=blackbelt wrote:

MikePaterson wrote:

God help us 

It's here because, I believe, the UFO's have played a big role in the Bible, 

I think they have as well and will in the future 

Quote:

It's also here because people like blackbelt believe the UFO occupants to be the fallen angels and therefore Lucifer incarnate. God help us.

no , the fallen angels aren't  Lucifer 

blackbelt's picture

blackbelt

Panentheism wrote:

Neo -magical thinking

maybe, then again, maybe not 

Neo's picture

Neo

InannaWhimsey wrote:

Universal unconscious?

Astral beings?

Living beings in our atmosphere/Earth...that sometimes even get hungry?

A group/organization/race of 'humans' that has learned, using 'psi' abilities/'magick' (remember, it is an assumption that we today are 'more advanced' than the ancients), to do amazing things and to manipulate us into doing their bidding?

Gaia?

Living beings in our atmosphere/Earth...that sometimes even get hungry?​ Ha, ha. Now that's one I've never heard before. Makes you want to stay indoors.

Neo's picture

Neo

blackbelt wrote:
Neo wrote:
MikePaterson wrote:

It's here because, I believe, the UFO's have played a big role in the Bible, 

I think they have as well and will in the future 

This is open discussion forum blackbelt, care to expand on your thoughts?

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

MikePaterson wrote:

Not an exhaustive list, but here's a taste:

Hinduism (various UFO phenomena)

Judaism (encounters by Moses, Zeke, Manna machine, etc)

Christianity (Star of Bethlehem, Saul's conversion experience, Constantine's 'conversion', etc)

Mormonism (visitations & High Strangeness)

Scientology (theology built around UFO phenomena)

Heaven's Gate (remember them?)

Raelians (remember them?)

Order of Melchizedek (one of these orders that has many, many different franchises and splittings)

Madame Blavatsky (whose teachings -- theosophy -- have influenced a vast array of different people & groups)

Aetherius society (theology built around UFO phenomena)

buford12's picture

buford12

RussP wrote:

There was this all seeing, all knowing, all powerful being, God, that no one has seen, but that all know is there. It has existed for all time and It suddenly created the universe, in order to produce beings that it could torture, and make adore It, or else end up for all time in this place called Hell.  That makes more sense?  Not to me it doesn'.t

Don't know God very well, do you?  He does absolutely everything out of love.  WE messed it up because of our free will.  But if we didn't have free will, our loving Him back wouldn't have much meaning, would it? 

About UFOs - I'm sure there are UFOs. Aliens, I don't know.  There are demons who inhabit this atmosphere and above, so it is rather likely that they come to us like that, trying to take our attention off God - even if they are beautiful and awe inspiring. 

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

jlin wrote:
So, apparently according to UFO information to date, and to Stephen Hawking, aliens excel at technology and exploitation and are absolute arseholes when it comes to medicine and sociopsychology.  Ah, it does sound a lot like the U.S. government   . . .  and the London School of Economics combined.

I think we have found our hybrids!!!!!!!!!!

*CACKLE*  Oh, the thread is over with this one -- it deserves some kind of award :3  Thank you for this, jlin.

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

buford12 wrote:

RussP wrote:

There was this all seeing, all knowing, all powerful being, God, that no one has seen, but that all know is there. It has existed for all time and It suddenly created the universe, in order to produce beings that it could torture, and make adore It, or else end up for all time in this place called Hell.  That makes more sense?  Not to me it doesn'.t

Don't know God very well, do you?  He does absolutely everything out of love.  WE messed it up because of our free will.  But if we didn't have free will, our loving Him back wouldn't have much meaning, would it?

RussP wasn't writing aboot the existence or non-existence of your G_d, but rather replying to Berserk's words "It rings hollow when scienttists dogmatically proclaim extraterrestrial life as certain."

(and I haven't seen RussP post for quite a while now, so he may not even be here anymore...)

I hope this helps :3

blackbelt's picture

blackbelt

InannaWhimsey wrote:

there still around surprise or did they take the last train to Georga ? 

ok bad joke frown, flog me 

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

blackbelt wrote:

InannaWhimsey wrote:

there still around surprise or did they take the last train to Georga ? 

ok bad joke frown, flog me

According to my research, at least 1 of the members didn't suicide, with the purpose to spread the 'gospel' of Heaven's Gate.

It looks like their original website is still up.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

High flying particles in a religious discussion ... Levite bits of high flying humour about how mankind can devise fixations(institutions) in a flowing cos mos that has all sorts of alternates ... by self perpetuating means to steal from Arminious.

The crap goes on and to to prove there is a larger power that moves ...

The night was dark, Skye was blue and thro' their containment flew ... and de devil wouldn't let love out of that place ... too destructive ... so the blood flies and only enlightenment can bring us down to earth in a completely insane world called by some a ship of fools, or even a mad-Din Crowd ... few clues so their can't yet be social psychology ... beyond the individual ... collectives don't seem to have a soul ... thus the conception of Maas Hysteria--Chilly as Freud!

Simply an opposing chaos encapsulated in a whine-Ais Kin to the ether ... the primary uncultivated psyche is there ... hoping for some worthwhile cultivation. All 'chi's got so far is the speeding bullet ... earthy boid ... metaphor of a dirty aviary (heavy 'n harry with potential, static generator, doesn't know what, or who to move on)? Decisions, decisions ... give it a rest so the creative soul did and left destructive modes to do their work ... did you look in the mire today ... moor people?

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Does it make sense to create a religion based on emotions alone, when emotional outbursts can be so stoop-ID ... no sense tuit ... and psyche was laid to rest ... out there! The "Able" 1 in a man's world?

Don't give up buoys .. as floaters in the beginning, you have some of your mother in you as matter is mostly void (1:10 to the 15th superscript ... above all is nothing really) then these something to make of ... as it rests on the basis of our self-inflation ... floaters out of an enlightened hell (for Romanists) for those that didn't wish to know ... then there's the collapse of rest ... sort of a stoppage of everything? Dear Marie when does it really plug up down there ... seems like a bottomless pit!

For those of us that can't take the stoic stand any moor ... there's the outlet of Joie ... one has to laugh until rite out of ID---Morgan Freeman!

From outside perspective is this place as alien as can be? Could this be true? One must get out moor ...

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

If some or any of these events are effects of some Deity, then that means that Deity leaves evidence and is, therefore, scientifically able to be understood & therefore, non-supernatural (as in a causeless-cause that leaves no traces) :3

Which makes me think of elementary again and when we'd be on Greek myths and me thinking poor people, they're like chess pieces or living dolls of these uber powerful beings.

Neo's picture

Neo

You're starting to sound like WaterBuoy Inanna, - no offence WB {smile} 

Care to elaborate Inanna? Are you suggesting that these "uber" beings are playing with us like chess pieces? Sounds a little autocratic. And hard to believe. I think any being who can travel by light across the vacuum of space would know a lot about compassion and understanding. At least more than us earth bound underlings. 

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

Neo wrote:
You're starting to sound like WaterBuoy Inanna, - no offence WB {smile}

Starting to sound?!  My dear young man, I've been cultivating abstruseness for YEARS now ;3

You are forgiven.

Neo wrote:
Care to elaborate Inanna? Are you suggesting that these "uber" beings are playing with us like chess pieces? Sounds a little autocratic. And hard to believe. I think any being who can travel by light across the vacuum of space would know a lot about compassion and understanding. At least more than us earth bound underlings.

Oh, it was just another 'inspirational flash' (hey, was that an alien face at my window, grinning?) of mine.   My magpie mind & impish sense of humour (imagining some Christian huffing at this thread, going 'my religion came from G_d, not from some silly hallucination!' and then my answer to them).

It could be another way to explain the data of some of these experiences.  Why they are SO MUCH ENERGY IN A TINY VOLUME and that seem to violate physics (the LAWBREAKERS!).  Why they seem to want to be found.  Why there are instances of HIGH STRANGENESS (buzzing, healing, burns, lost time, etc etc)  Why people seem to be emotionally & mentally affected by these experiences (feelings of fear, anxiety, awer, etc etc).  And, of course, the various groups and organizations that have been built around these experiences (and how they fight amongst themselves..."THEY ARE REPTILLIANS!!" "NO!  THEY'RE NORDIC!"  "BLASPHEMER!" "NARC!" and so it goes...)

(and you remember the Greek panthenon, right?  Spoiled rich teens that didn't care aboot their toys...)

And I think your notion of that because a being could cross the vacuum of space they know more than us aboot compassion and understanding doesn't logically follow.  That would be, I think, an article of faith.  Also it does fit the data collected, either -- abduction experiences, various prophecies that turned out to be 'wrong' or even contradictory, various physical effects like death & injury...

Yanno, a bunch of us should take some time off and go somewhere nearish the wilderness and go camping and try to UFO-see :3  Maybe go down to the most paranormal place on Earth.

Kimmio's picture

Kimmio

haha...I read your above post Neo and went looking online for verses from Revelations about apparitions of light from the sky being deceptive, just to raise the question and discuss-- and low and behold I came across a business named Revelation Lighting. Says it all ;)

John Wilson's picture

John Wilson

WaterBuoy wrote:

Word writ is however an expression of love and thought that crosses time ... why man often burns books I guess so he won't have to ponder truth from the other side!

I'll take a shard with  which to agree and quote Rumi:

"God's language is silence, everything else is a poor translation"

Neo's picture

Neo

Kimmio wrote:

haha...I read your above post Neo and went looking online for verses from Revelations about apparitions of light from the sky being deceptive, just to raise the question and discuss-- and low and behold I came across a business named Revelation Lighting. Says it all ;)

Yea, lot's of people believe this is going to be the big deception, http://www.bibleufo.com/satan.htm quotes: " Satan is behind everything that disagrees with the doctrine of the church, every event causing a low attendance at church, anything that threatens the collection plate, and anything the church does not understand. Many religions believe Satan is the source of the UFO phenomenon. Satan is not Earth but flying in our skies". I guess if ones believes this is Satan's role then this is it. It's definitely something the church doesn't understand, except for the fact that it must be Satan.

John Wilson's picture

John Wilson

Neo wrote:

Happy Genius wrote:

Neo wrote:

Oops, of course since I can't edit my own post my last question should read "Have you ever seen a UFO?"

A flying object I couldn't identify? Yes.

Your 1-in-ten ratio ... an interesting guess.

My guess is 0 to a gazillion.

Visitors from Venius ? Really? REALLY? C'mon....

Life on other planets in some galaxy? Probable. Recognizable life? Probably not.

Evolutionary life? If so, those who are several million years ahead of us...what will we talk about?

Actually my guess with the 1-in-ten ratio was in reference to 1-in-ten sightings being something that couldn't be identified such as Chinese lanterns or military air craft, etc.

Visitors from Venus? Yea, it sounds pretty strange doesn't it? But it would answer the question of why they would be so interested in us. First of all....

And then a great series of quantum leaps.

I got a feeling I stumbled on a 1945 edition of "Amazing Stories" or "Fantastic Adventures" --- John Carter of Mars by Edgar Rice Burrows.... loved 'em

I am far more attuned to the majesty of that which we can learn about in daily life and also "The Occult" my varient of which is of doubtful use or interest to others and will probably remain 'occult' ---

In the scientific realm quantum mechanics with it's universal inter-relatedness and instant action-at-a-distance, anti-particles , ten dimensions --- best of all infinite levels of awareness(consciousness) in ALL "Things"  (Whether they pop into or out of existence!)

Why do things gain mass the faster they go?

SOOOooo I'm just not into Venus-people conjecturing.

Not being derisive, mind, It;s just not the way I waddle.

Cheers!

Why do I ramble on (Yikes! it 5:45 am!)

So why would they be so interested in us?

Because with a little Tabasco sauce we make a good meal?

What would we talk about? The solar weather in space?

How many hours the human race has to exist.?

I find it a pretty interesting theory that is not as off the wall as it initially sounds.

Right. After a moments reflection it is wildly, disheveled, weirdly imaginative, hugely off the wall.

I have read several hundred better science-fiction stories.

Drat! On things theologic you resonate musically. On this I hear it off-key.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Satan is the dark lady of the night syndrome ... greater powers than us at rest! Never on Sunday is the expression ... that one has to read into ...

In Anna ... (arrested reflection?) ...

I think the others will find penetrating thought ... abstruse-ive-Ness? That's the rejected pool of the Shadow ... the wadis (waters?) of Psyche in myth and transcending phon-etix ... close to phun, or p'un with the Hebrew silent holy letter defining metaphorical manifestations of metamorphosis going on as alteration in the surroundings ... for mortals did not wish to know as alternate apparitions of God ... just mire images!

Dirty poe'L eh ... source of the darkness ... for mortal couldn't play upright (ET) with the infinite sense ... primal desire that just is? Imagine how anything would be here without the thought of Love ... devil woman ... the perturbing Ares (or Eris) in the marginal capacities of mortals. It is a fringe talent ... seeing something in the Shadow of word that others don't ... often labeled Occult to appease the physical one up-man-ship of primal energy without thought! Do you get the infinite drift as flaky in an overheated dimension .. leads to odd thoughts about Freud, a cool psychologist that held part of the eternal secret as heiros gammos ... sacred trust of the mind from someone who believed in that hysterical creation out there excluded by man's blind emotions. Then each of us contains a bit of the ancient grandmother and remember chi has eyes all over her head as if they were snakes ... the points of introspection ... gravid points ... God particle? First one must have a medium of desire to bear thought ... then some conjugation or assembly required as in working with X' Lebris ... like d' Lexis a book of free floating words that you can work with ... Poe'M Eis 'ole did you see that word go by ? 

John Wilson's picture

John Wilson

InannaWhimsey wrote:

Now THERE's worrying about the future!

===========================

AND worrying that the past will catch up with you.

(You wake up, and it' 1936; So your first worry is how to make sure that Landon throws FDR out of office.)

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

God's Love is silent because that's his devilish Ide ...

Then heh can be that way for heh sent out space probes ... castaway's into the heavens according to Genesis 1:1 (separate construct?) Dante's Divine fallout? Now is that funny or what ... perhaps just alien humour's strange blood like plasma ... an ethereal substance seen in the flames of Daniel ... that fiery spirit of the soul gone cool? Perhaps one should study her in the instance of the lack of Ur found in this surrounding ... earth? Ayres eh? Did you know that Ur was the female form of an archaic auroch ... neuter'd as bullock racing through the night Skye in search of fren-Zai ... another state of chaos ... like putting love and knowledge together in a Ka R'n Word ... has to run together for mortals don't like Eire things ... alien phenomena!

Did you ever have a passion or a thought creep up on yah ... choqan ... that's the dirt o'nite in Hebrew scratching ... on a Lam's Kin no less ... outer fringe? Isn't that a fine whine now to partake in as pharaoh, or afar line a' th-ought ... good for the soul they say ... breaks the tension from the chi-ite we take from earthy gods like they was carved permanently in stone. Did you see what the extremists did to the stone idols in Afghanistan, sort of like the monuments that mortals put in space ... burnt up in the fall and the Fury-us devils fear that açhes will fall on our heads!

They ain't seen nothing yet ... wait till nothing approaches and they see clearly everything that moves burns in air. When your abstractly still can you see the surrounding flames ... that's de Light IC in dark words of myth of psyche. Physical Gods are blind ... made mostly of mud, water, air and fire ... about to be extinguished as'the heavenly bifurcation sees ID gets completely out of lower hands ... celestial fire peoples ... no sect to angels ... just neutral observers observed reciprocally in the back side of the physical head ... deep heh?

They may make cynical comments about alien humour though ... like killing your own kind without feeding, clothing, sheltering, teaching and healing them from altered occult crap ... it's just not healthy to stay in this hateful humour long ... what mortals call sane aggressive trends ... road rage and the self destructive tendencies of people toxic with physical stuff ... the consequence of being on the top of the food chain. Some side on the other side is relief ... being an uncaring worm hole in space consuming the crap ... all that's left of toxic mortals. Is there any goo'chi-ite out there? Black Swan ... principles beyond the paradigm? Abstruse population? They're out there and those o Jack's ladder can't see that the latter Eire in sinking in Eire stuff ... ST. þêðrès medium ... legacy of institutional crap ... loyalist fixation ... like Jupiter a Roman God ... gassy bell in space ... mother of a blast that religious folk can't believe that occured as metaphor for sects ...

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Revelation Lighting ... IC that as a revelation of Lighting of the mind ... some don't get it until crossing rapture .. as a sign it could be an image of something buried in the physical image ... rather inflated if you consider the space occupied by protonaic and electronic space in the mortal quantum calculator ... a watery tome doped with fatty acids ... it semi conducts normal operations some information coming from outside ... called alien intelligence and mostly hated by the residential dummies that can't see beyond self!

Omega oude, where did that dis har monis come from? Penetrating like energy on an isothermal object of hajii .. a pilgrimage into the crowd of known soles ... imagine the time travelers you haven't met yet in the depths of that outside ring ...

Then if you look at ancient tales, appears some of them have been here before or perhaps our representatives were out there ... crazy heh ... looney g(c)rass of the earth?

They should be cultivated one way or the other as a figment of a greater imagination than Ai ... meis as a mortal always humbled by larger dimensions of soul ... foreign psyche? Just something else to learn and alter the internal storm ... Wahl of a thing when going about without a Kar-æ ... even the infinite needs a lift in times like these ... Levite winds? Funny blasts ... like au gusting ...

EasternOrthodox's picture

EasternOrthodox

interesting new book from richard landes, "Heaven on Earth", classifies UFO beliefs as Millennial thought, ie UFOs will bring perfection to world.

Obvious resonances there with Judaism/Christianity and to a lesser extent, Islam.

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

EasternOrthodox wrote:
interesting new book from richard landes, "Heaven on Earth", classifies UFO beliefs as Millennial thought, ie UFOs will bring perfection to world. Obvious resonances there with Judaism/Christianity and to a lesser extent, Islam.

Looks like a neat book; I'll have to check it out at the library.  I note that it is Oxford University Press...NIIIIIIICE :3

I found some interesting insights from a 'skeptic', Michael Shermer, on the effects (both good and bad) of Millenialism.  The book was I think How We Believe.

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

Happy Genius wrote:

WaterBuoy wrote:

I'll take a shard with  which to agree and quote Rumi:

"God's language is silence, everything else is a poor translation"

And here I thought it was "Who first smelled it, dealt it!" :3

Kimmio's picture

Kimmio

Sorry, Neo. I just wanted to explore the idea...didn't mean to upset you ( I get the impression that I might have). The Revelation Lighting thing was an attempt at a joke...I came across it and found it funny.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Sort of like le Gassy as blast when you plug in a small spark of dark humour ...

Thank god the authorities don't understand ... they can't take an overturned th' aught ... they like eM flat out ... right to the "T" ... no crossing allowed ... could corrupt the plasmic line ... divine or bifurcated humour---HG ... comments?

Relax, its just a word ... dark thing flying around in alien space ... the mind ... common but we don't see it that way from the institutional side ... dah mêmè eh ... same space different time place and point of perspective ... vanishing point? Laughed right out of existence ... what a way to go ...

EasternOrthodox's picture

EasternOrthodox

InannaWhimsey wrote:

EasternOrthodox wrote:
interesting new book from richard landes, "Heaven on Earth", classifies UFO beliefs as Millennial thought, ie UFOs will bring perfection to world. Obvious resonances there with Judaism/Christianity and to a lesser extent, Islam.

Looks like a neat book; I'll have to check it out at the library.  I note that it is Oxford University Press...NIIIIIIICE :3

I found some interesting insights from a 'skeptic', Michael Shermer, on the effects (both good and bad) of Millenialism.  The book was I think How We Believe.

I found the book fascinating It covers a huge area. He classifies Nazi-ism and communism as "secular millenial."

He compares the UFO Millennial thinking to Melanesian cargo cults of the 20th century, noting however that the Melanesians were being much more sensible because they had clearly seen the ships and cargo--there was no question that they existed.

Neo's picture

Neo

Kimmio wrote:

Sorry, Neo. I just wanted to explore the idea...didn't mean to upset you ( I get the impression that I might have). The Revelation Lighting thing was an attempt at a joke...I came across it and found it funny.

No I should apologise Kimmio, I need to read more carefully. I just re-read your post about you looking for apparitions and deceptions in the book of Revelations and coming across a business named "Revelation Lighting". I get it. (now)

Neo's picture

Neo

InannaWhimsey wrote:

Yanno, a bunch of us should take some time off and go somewhere nearish the wilderness and go camping and try to UFO-see :3  Maybe go down to the most paranormal place on Earth.

I'm always looking at the sky when I'm outside. I thought I saw a UFO one night but it turned to be the International Space Station. I was so excited I dragged my whole family outside the next night at the same time and we watched it fly past again. It was a predictable and repeatable IFO experience!

Neo's picture

Neo

Happy Genius wrote:

I am far more attuned to the majesty of that which we can learn about in daily life and also "The Occult" my varient of which is of doubtful use or interest to others and will probably remain 'occult' ---

In the scientific realm quantum mechanics with it's universal inter-relatedness and instant action-at-a-distance, anti-particles , ten dimensions --- best of all infinite levels of awareness(consciousness) in ALL "Things"  (Whether they pop into or out of existence!)

Why do things gain mass the faster they go?

SOOOooo I'm just not into Venus-people conjecturing.

Not being derisive, mind, It;s just not the way I waddle.

Cheers!

Why do I ramble on (Yikes! it 5:45 am!)

So why would they be so interested in us?

Because with a little Tabasco sauce we make a good meal?

What would we talk about? The solar weather in space?

How many hours the human race has to exist.?

I find it a pretty interesting theory that is not as off the wall as it initially sounds.

Right. After a moments reflection it is wildly, disheveled, weirdly imaginative, hugely off the wall.

I have read several hundred better science-fiction stories.

Drat! On things theologic you resonate musically. On this I hear it off-key.

I hear you Happy. Sometimes I wonder if I'm off my head sometimes. I obviously don't know if what I say is 100%. It's anybody's guess as to who and what these strange lights could be. I personally believe the the occupants would be, should be friendly, helpers of the race and so forth, but if they step out of their crafts with lobster bibs on and a crazed look in their eyes then ...well.. I'm out of here. So much for that belief. 

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

NEO, HG,

Always remember two forms of arch chaos on either side of the media (medium) that could make us up to be an unconscious carrier. Does all-that-is have a great (gross) sense of humour? That's t'heh're dark side ... turn the cheek now ...

Could we be slapped awake from Ire rationale conjurations illusionary or delusionary dimensions between the lines of myth? The fore lines of the matrix we call soul ... that believes on demand .. without reason? Could there be holes in the fabric ... black lace and arse a Nick going up the stack ...

What a hangout for Ares ... then you'd have to know the mythology about that one ...

Why do they call us emotional or spiritual creatures that don't wish to know because of failure of Une Learning State ... the devil fell over laughing? Kant's tilde!

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

fellow space'others,

UFOs are so mainstream it's delightful.  there are quite a few shows on TV right now with enough variety amongst them to have different audiences, as well as in the internet.

i'll just focus on one that i have come to like

it's like Mythbusters meets Scooby Doo

it's called Fact or Faked and i've been watching it on youtube

it starts out with our fearless gang meeting and each of them give a video of some strange event and the rest of them vote on whether to actually bother investigating it

typically in each tv show there are 2 things that are investigated by different members of the team

they actually go to the site and interview the people who saw the event and go to the actual site where it was filmed and then they ask if they can use the actual camera(s) that were used.  then they try to figure out an ordinary explanation for the event -- this is the 'Mythbusters' part.  they can build things and try to see how well it matches up with the original tape.

if they can't figure it out to their satisfaction, then they explore the paranormal aspects.  which is the really spooky bit for me

i will be providing a link to 2 of my favourite episodes, one in which the boys go IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT to the WOODS in Dartmoor and hear something growling in the darkness and another where they investigate these things that have come to be known as Nightcrawlers.

again, this shows me that i would make a horrible field agent -- my imagination would get the best of me

here is the one with the Nightcrawlers

And here are the ones on Dartmoor

enjoy!

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

fellow space'others,

our impetuous and curious investigators of Fact or Faked are still at it; this time when they try to find out if it could be faked, reality throws them a very impressive visual show

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Probably just a fey th'augh expressed as light ...

Nothing, to speak of!

Back to Religion and Faith topics
cafe