Neo's picture

Neo

UFO's The Greatest Story Ever Denied

The denial of the existence of UFO's is likely to be the greatest story ever denied. Since the late 1940's military pilots have been documenting sightings of foo fighters and strange light crafts all over the world. And since then countless sightings have increased all over the world. But the governments of the world continue to deny it. The famous 1952 Washington National Airport Sightings , for instance, was discarded as simple "temperature inversion". And this is just one of thousand and thousands of sightings by credible professionals all over the world that have been denied. The real problem the governments have with accepting the fact that our planet has and is being visited by UFO's is a one of national security, they simply don't know what these UFO's are, so they deny it and make up excuses to avoid mass hysteria. But the cry for disclosure is increasing everywhere. Soon, the governments may have open up those books and come clean with the people on what they know.

In our modern day, with advent of cell phone cameras and videos, there are thousands of sightings every day. But probably for every 10 mistaken sightings of Venus, meteors, planes, mylar balloons, Chinese lanterns, LED kites, remote control toys, swamp gas apparitions, Paint Shop or computer animation creations, or just simple delusions, there is likely only 1 valid UFO sighting. But regardless if there are thousands of these mistaken sightings, 1 valid sighting is still a valid sighting. The problem with all these fakes is that they tend to discredit the valid sightings. Ridicule and embarrassment prevent many people from reporting sightings.

There is so much information on the Internet on this subject that I couldn't begin to list them here. The Day Before Disclosure is an award winning documentary that's just been released. And recently YouTube is full of strange accounts of strange stars in the sky like this one from July and August August, 2010. Both China and Mongolia closed down their airports this last summer http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/22306325, both of which have been blamed on military exercises.

So what are they? The Bible is full of accounts of Chariots of Fire, as is the Holy Quran. The Star of Bethlehem, which "stopped over the place where the child was", is undoubtedly a reference to a UFO. So what are they? Some say that the UFO's are harbingers of evil, like the fallen angels of Satan, others say that they are harbingers of peace, the light bearers of hope.

I have my opinion of what they are but I thought I'd ask the people of WCafe first for your opinion. Are they the result of fanatical imaginations or do the testimonials of pilots, astronauts, politicians, police officers, military officers and countless of otherwise intelligent people all over the world warrant an serious study of this phenomenon? Have you every seen an UFO?

Share this

Comments

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

When the mind disposes of its emotions ... are thoughts unleashed ... sort of take flight?

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

Neo,

here's a shout to universe to let you have a UAP encounter during your camping trip

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

WaterBuoy wrote:

When the mind disposes of its emotions ... are thoughts unleashed ... sort of take flight?

that would be a psychopath?

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Is it proper to study the psychpathy of psyche (psychological pathology?) so you know how the damn thing feinted out?

Pathology in its finest (finesse?) form is dealing with the hubris after the fall ... breaks some of us us when to can play with God, Logos or "eLLe" or "D" ... some say Lord, or say it is sums "ort" of humis, or hubris .. if you know the varients in word as following scattered thoughts, onanism ... creation gave up on LOGOS here .. and thus a place to put free wiles ... in the midst of an obtuse Black Hole ... that most don't know they're in for its abstract out there ... as mental inversion on absolute! There are 40 shades of black and white's hues ... some preach at saddleback ... sometimes made of hog's back le ather if you' drather!

Such is freedom of speech in a dimension where too many rules prevail to say what you'd like about isle-iteracy ... one learns underhanded ways of the vernacular ... sometimes subtly misunderstood by those blined by power and thus the explicit corruption of flames ... by smudges and smoke on the smoors ...

Sort of like talking to the self-Buddha, so noone understands the discussion you're having with the unseen other ... that's abstraction! Goes against those that believe they are absolutely right and thus they are left in the dust by the winds of imagination and thus they are tuned or blowe doubt ... diminished but not gone?

Can angelic fallout ever get over an idealism of naivete? Some aliens are immersed in this ... and then they were gone Tue!

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

It is said one should always give references ... let me include PS alm 144:15 (whereas as an alm is like given as is grace) but many wouldn't read this crypt that deep ... they say this is Shallow an other Shakespearean characterization of unseen forces ...

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

fellow space others,

one of jacques vallee's ideas to seriously investigate his hypothesis of UAP as some kind of Control System was to intentionally interact with UAP and see what happens...

i'm glad people have and are doing that

Here's one guy somewhere in the Canadian OK

See video

(besides the light-changing one & the LAZAR, the vid reminds me of the time in spain when my brother and i would sleep outside and see all these neet lights going on in the sky...)

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

AI-n't that de light ... and if you really look at it ... given  passion (1 Corinthians 13:3) you might learn something. Modern Christians are aD-verse to knowledge ... extracts from authority ... tyranical mote ...

Some say if you even look at something you could cause it to alter ... thus passion invert ... causing reversion thero-þy ... some say Ego'sð of things paused (paw'd?) and thus the pa-pawed patch of Adam's ... that elusive spot that creates a giggle and you don't know why (noise and racket in the silent swamped area?) the centre of gravid things (gama s't spot)? There is such a spot in the midst of a hollow cast iron Ba'aL ... resembles the abstract mind ... being something incomplete as people don't know it until beyond the observing system (sort of like shunned, or marginal populations) if being observed ... an alien is sizing you up! We evil or bote-looking for a hommoe to ankh 'r to? Minor wa' ve pud'n it to avoid Charles' controversy about Puten ... notorious actions are sticky ... can build stoic relations that are hard to shed (or hoeus). he knows ... heis tuck with Ka Mille ... the "i" 've the Tues-eLLe over nobility and roué-aL myths ... that are like para, meta and other expressions beyond the feint (at heart)!

Thus the conflict about OBI, obtuse and ob-noch-eu-Oz ... the source of the great powerful "i" within is really without clues and requires a given affinity towards thought. Stoic types that read shallowly don't really get into the Shadow personality that is deep in stilled wa terrres ... an underground organization ... perhaps gore-isle-as ... as mon ökhes (OK-doak) hiding where you'd least expect ... so they can pop up incoherantly! Such is the natural form of mind until fued presents itself as going by in time ... like satires in wee chits of intelligence!

Why knowledge and wisdom gets a crappy reputation amoung religious tyranny that should have went out with REX ... and indication of the cure for po'th inking ... that's thin and ethereal as a foggy vale in Eire ... the crack we call mental ... or mensa ... that periodically functions as a runaway train ... king f(rogue)? This will digest all thing s that'll bug yah, like a hole in a vertigo slime ... subtle meta-phor!

LOGOS is like that ... difficult to grasp as a stone placed in the fore head (Sar) of a monster called inhumane ... monolithically separate from the divine state of intellect with care or Karyn with nino (old word for Nana; the grandmother of furies that is out there to receive furors in alternate space)! Much of this dark and abstract to absolute peoples ... those that know they are right and cannot learn anything alien ... like the Samariton along the way ... bit of a stranger in a land all poched with holes ... you could Luce yourself in such a novel tomb ... tome? Somethings thay rest there on and NDE table indes-crypt form as people fear to probe there ... due to predominance of dead languages ... the classic flaw to those living in the now/noe-ah form ... no reverence for anything little more nut'n!

If indoctrinated in Classic form of the old'eL ass ... no one will know what your saying and thus you are safely exempt from knowledge of statutes and firm law and thus subtly able to wonder ...

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

fellow space others,

some more items i have come across in my travels

an old session with Dr. John Mack* & some experiencers on the Oprah Winfrey Show

See video

See video

See video

this one is cooler than cool

"Homeland Security Camera records two UFOs in Puerto Rico"

and lastly, a wonderful curated bit of some Vallee, McKenna, Mack, and Budd Hopkins

(I heart the editing institute name)

See video

* i still admire his willingness to investigate openly & rigorously, trying to investigate the parsimonous and then boggling over what is left...it is a shame he died so young...

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

dear space others,

maybe this UAP is here to

teach us to laugh at ourselves, our lives, reality more?

loosen our spiritual sphincters?

anyhew, in my role as curator of neet things

See video

See video

See video

See video

See video

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

What are ewe*foe to us that are emotionally bent ... warped into the festive booths (yomi kippor)? Some take mental phi-shin far too Cerius!

Thus the loss of emotional baggage and the picking up on what's out there .. in the process of expanding sole ... bottom line thinking?

Can a mortal living in an emotional environment contaminated with alien thought avoid some absorption? To bath is normal ... to Eire out is part of the gammos ... thus one writes things secretivly in a conservative setting of those that prefer naïveté regarding word as LOGOS!

Thus they remained in the state of knot knowing ... and those predestined to disentanglement are obsessed with untying knots and counting seed --- Jodi Picoult, author of the Shipping Nus (partly mispelt) and other mistickle prose on expanding on nothing (possibly a manifestation of mind)!

Why count seed? So you know how many thoughts to expand upon explicitely so the implicit won't know ... a preservation scheme in those beyond the pale/pail ... once Jared is enough! Some say this is when you are really kahn'd ... in the dark about everything and no levity of your own to sound out the Wahls as a bat out of eL!

Some say if you lose your 5 senses you pick up on another ... anonymous perceptions that we don't know from the emotional side? I get an image of a don in sun ... with spots for I'z!  Is a mortal isolation and odd thing, or just gael ...  indecision ... I declare I don''t know, biblically it is not allowed ...

Don't cha dare think when among superiors ... they despise being out-thought! S one must be a fool  ... and commune with the clowns. This allwos for the interpreting of strnage things and Corinthians states that we require interpreters of strange things ...

Now what about these ideal-isms of not knowing ... is this truly a farçe that is inexplicable?

Back to Religion and Faith topics
cafe