Neo's picture

Neo

UFO's The Greatest Story Ever Denied

The denial of the existence of UFO's is likely to be the greatest story ever denied. Since the late 1940's military pilots have been documenting sightings of foo fighters and strange light crafts all over the world. And since then countless sightings have increased all over the world. But the governments of the world continue to deny it. The famous 1952 Washington National Airport Sightings , for instance, was discarded as simple "temperature inversion". And this is just one of thousand and thousands of sightings by credible professionals all over the world that have been denied. The real problem the governments have with accepting the fact that our planet has and is being visited by UFO's is a one of national security, they simply don't know what these UFO's are, so they deny it and make up excuses to avoid mass hysteria. But the cry for disclosure is increasing everywhere. Soon, the governments may have open up those books and come clean with the people on what they know.

In our modern day, with advent of cell phone cameras and videos, there are thousands of sightings every day. But probably for every 10 mistaken sightings of Venus, meteors, planes, mylar balloons, Chinese lanterns, LED kites, remote control toys, swamp gas apparitions, Paint Shop or computer animation creations, or just simple delusions, there is likely only 1 valid UFO sighting. But regardless if there are thousands of these mistaken sightings, 1 valid sighting is still a valid sighting. The problem with all these fakes is that they tend to discredit the valid sightings. Ridicule and embarrassment prevent many people from reporting sightings.

There is so much information on the Internet on this subject that I couldn't begin to list them here. The Day Before Disclosure is an award winning documentary that's just been released. And recently YouTube is full of strange accounts of strange stars in the sky like this one from July and August August, 2010. Both China and Mongolia closed down their airports this last summer http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/22306325, both of which have been blamed on military exercises.

So what are they? The Bible is full of accounts of Chariots of Fire, as is the Holy Quran. The Star of Bethlehem, which "stopped over the place where the child was", is undoubtedly a reference to a UFO. So what are they? Some say that the UFO's are harbingers of evil, like the fallen angels of Satan, others say that they are harbingers of peace, the light bearers of hope.

I have my opinion of what they are but I thought I'd ask the people of WCafe first for your opinion. Are they the result of fanatical imaginations or do the testimonials of pilots, astronauts, politicians, police officers, military officers and countless of otherwise intelligent people all over the world warrant an serious study of this phenomenon? Have you every seen an UFO?

Share this

Comments

Neo's picture

Neo

InannaWhimsey wrote:

fellow space'others,

our impetuous and curious investigators of Fact or Faked are still at it; this time when they try to find out if it could be faked, reality throws them a very impressive visual show

This wouldn't be the first time a devout skeptic set out to debunk an unexplained phenomena and, after a thorough investigation, ended up either supporting the subject or at least walking away with a much more open mind to the subject . Many crop circle skeptics, for instance, have ended up believing that this phenomena can't be so easily explained.

Discriminating between the faked and the real can be difficult, especially with our technology today. Seem like we can't really on anything we see on UTube these days. And then there are those cases where people have had true experiences, at least in their minds they are thought them to be real, but in reality it turns out to be some recollection of a dream or maybe even some daytime astral experience that they've experience. I personally believe that the almost all the abduction stories (be it people or cows) are in fact either some fabricated story that the person may have experienced in his mind, or maybe (as in the case of the cow mutilations) are direct and deliberate diversions created solely for the reason of discrediting the idea that UFO's are here.  Beings with this type of technology would not, I believe, have anything to learn by "probing" humans or mutilating cows. This is, in my opinion, pure rubbish.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

If intelligence is described as out-a-here ...

What would you be able to learn about inner space ... whereas emotions are dangerous to inverstigate ... often causing explosions instead of recessions ...

Possibly defining why war is profitable to the un common ... persona ... even if it leads to dead ends!

Relax folks there are always multiplated remants leading to Jinn ET'Ich alterations to the former  as is's ... being piked over by birds of prey ... better known in condor as scavengers of what not longer is ... that is what isn't!

But who'd believe that? Tha Shadow of Buz' art ... 

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

Here's a show I've never hoid of before--I love the costumes :3

i wonder if SHADO is still hiring?

Oh, and there has been another Spiral UFO sighting in Mordor the Middle East

and s'more lovingkindness action

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Ale th' Ðin suites would blind yah ...

John Wilson's picture

John Wilson

A lot of interesting ponderable.

The last part reminded me of Rumi's:

I was an atom and died and was born a plant

Died as a plant and was born an animal

----animal, man,

man, angel

angel, un thinkably complex incopmprehensible,,,,

----------

I'm with Brian Green's string theory...parallel universes...about 10 to the 500th power...

So,,,,all of these universs are bubbles....in some guy's bath tub...one swing of his hand

and there go 23 trillion universes, 14 billion separate speces,

but not to worry, this guy's bath takes 400 trillion years....

-----------

I think there are 34,654 levels of consciousnesss. Man is currently  at level 2

-----------

Cheers!

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

That's de deuce dais?

Neo's picture

Neo

Happy Genius wrote:
I think there are 34,654 levels of consciousnesss. Man is currently at level 2

This sounds like something that could've been from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

there's even a special place for beings like Happy Genius, Waterbuoy and me:

theh uncyclopedia

I hope to see your creative entries there

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Pedia ... is that a place of learning like the foot of what we know ... uncyclos lost weal of paradise ... not knowing nuthin' ... where pedei lives?

Been there for a long time I guess as an ole ph'art in Gael ... creative blo'hard!

Th'eis of the storm ... BLZFX?

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

fellow space 'others,

if you find yourself wondering what its like when Neo & I see a UFO, here is a very close approximation

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Just a mire shadow cross the I's ... das light eh ... or not ... as now it isn't ...

What's left? Go figgur ... mental stuffings of something that isn't?

Where else would we pude it ... the-O-logic ... nothing tuit unless you believe! CS Lewis Shadowlands ... that funny black out ... sometimes found on a page ... intent screened?

Don't goth Eire we are told ... the basis of greed ... elimination ... leading to Piscine ... a large Zea in the go round ... choqah'n Hebrew expression of re nude fey-th'! (that's a flighty word; difficult to define, must be de baited)

Neo's picture

Neo

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

If someone saw a thought flying ... would it be considered UFO?

How about if it was abstract across the yeoman ... thae page of old history that Roman-type burnt as myth ... in the repositioning of truth according to a god man like caesar?

Some common folk will believe anything as writ ... as long as it is untersted and true as phthalic symbol ... like the pathology of apostrophy as collected by Ur ... after the loving is passed ... then some impossible thinking!

Come on people enjoy ... HG is just depressing, or perhaps just depressed at getting close to escape from what he has attached himself tu ... a double vaulted state, or jumped up in 2D ...

Like Hebrew screw-jack ... Levintine no matter how you look at it sonicly ... however some don't ... thay think it is not sound to repeat words in your head as seen on the page ... flayed out ...

Only then would they see phoenix red .. or is that phonetics flaring ...

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

i remember when i first read aboot these incidents (in jacques vallee's book Confrontations) i was going "Eris, as if these people's lives aren't hard enough???"

(are some deities that desperate for worshippers? are they codependent?)

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Is psyche trying to chew Ur way out as a parasitic concern that leads to T'ontological concerns (means to ends)? Thats deep sol eh!

not4prophet's picture

not4prophet

"There are many rooms in my Father's mansion"

Anyone blessed with living or hanging out in an area relatively free of stray light, that is away from large lighted communities, need only take a digital camera at night, use a tripod or set it on the ground facing up, and open the shutter for 30 secs or more to document an array of interesting phenomena. You will quickly learn what is a star trail, an aeroplane with it's distinctive pattern of blinking lights, a satellite or the space station, super sonic meteorites. If you are lucky you will get the lower flying lights that fit no normal craft or flight pattern. What are not so easily explained are what might be called inter-dimensional where lights appear out of nowhere, skip like a stone curving in and out of view, then settle down to a slower regular flight path, sometimes complete with right angled turns. Proof of anything? No, but something to ponder and fun as a pastime.

Poguru's picture

Poguru

T. Lobsang Rampa the famous Tibetan monk wrote a series of books describing unusual experiences assoicated with other sentient beings.  Lobsang described being able to have his consciousness leave his body and travel to distant worlds where he met up with other sentient beings to discuss various items of common inportance.

These accounts speak of a number of different matters such as:

1. That the consciousness can leave the body while the body is still alive.  Lobsang described seeing a long silver cord connecting him to his body while he went out on these nocturnal flights.  This is the sliver cord spoken of in Bible.

2. Other sentient being exist besides human beings.  These extraterrestrials also have similar capabilities to those claimed by Lobsang.

Admittedly, these claims appear to be in the realm of the fantastic.  Nonetheless, there are many books available to today describing astral projection and how to do it.  Could our universe be even stranger than we think?

It seems likely.

Your buddy on the Path - Poguru

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Is the mind/soul/psyche fantastic?

Perhaps why the autocracy would like us not to go there! We would be one up on them in a subversive world that's a real image ... upsidedown? One has to ponder such things ... like cont eM plait shin (shot story about the rippled leg of light?). That would be a kin to Ahab's Irovy Leg no and the creature under the pool ... Levi a'Thon (big words)?

They don't have to be so big to confuse the absolutes! Doesn't it piss eM off ... like the River Pison in the old story ... just floe son ...!

Neo's picture

Neo

Scientists pretty much all but admit that it's not a matter of "if" life exists beyond our world, but of "where" and "how" and "when".

Most people, however, always make the claim that even if beings from another star system were to travel at the speed of light then the distance time needed to travel would be too great. While this may be true, why is it always assumed that extraterrestrials must come from another star system?

What if there is a realm of physical matter that exists just "above" and beyond the state of matter we know as the "gaseous" state? We know that current theories suggest that the solid, liquid and gaseous atoms of matter that we know of only make up less than something like 5 to 20 % of what there really is. What if these "beings of light" exist in the other 80%, lowering their vibrations periodically so as to be seen by us?

I don't believe it to be coincidental that the modern rash of UFO sightings began with advent of our nuclear program. It may be in their best interest to .. assist us through these days of tribulation. God knows we could use all the help we can get.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Right on, I have a lot of influential people call me crazy; but look at the role models out for observation! Are these san'? There's something flawed here like a crack in de mule that carries us ... just a sigh'n in the breeze, or is that bray'n dead?

Could a mortal read through that as subliminal beauty ... Haramuse? Chi needs to be awakened ... la belle wee child ringing a myth in the story for beaux champs, that set of wodin teeth of the Washington fellow attempting to wake the sol' of US ... undiscovered sector of a people believing in God alone ... without clews! That's a disconnect like the Hebrew stated A'B'D case ... no reservations for nothing ... respect is gone awry for their extented being ... that's 'ole eh ... a vast missing point!

Sort of makes me think of Yosem-ite Sam when the Canan turned on eM ... mire Ego? Course I'D be piscine mad too if I was a man's mind and he said I was like a woman ... didn't count! Things get psyche ithchii (IHÇ) pretty quick ... 5th command? That's penned eh ... if you know where to pude IT and how! The truth is useless to mortal, something they really don't care about in the corporeal case ... in Jinn Urael ... that's something else again ... hyperbole in parallel!

Comes back at cha like Ego'soft the Wahl ...

Azdgari's picture

Azdgari

Neo wrote:
Scientists pretty much all but admit that it's not a matter of "if" life exists beyond our world, but of "where" and "how" and "when".

Indeed.  If Archea can exist in volcanic vents, then who knows the limits of life's potential environments?  And a lifeless system that can host life is unstable.  Life is, at its most basic level, the propogation of a structure by similar structures.  Any structure that is set up to boost the odds of more of them coming about will cause more of them to come about.  Ones that do it better, will do it better.  All it takes is an initial trigger, and the system is self-sustaining.

Neo wrote:
Most people, however, always make the claim that even if beings from another star system were to travel at the speed of light then the distance time needed to travel would be too great. While this may be true, why is it always assumed that extraterrestrials must come from another star system?

Mainly because "our kind" of life (i.e. carbon-based humanoids, and similar creatures) can't live on other planets in our solar system.  It's quite likely that our solar system hosts extraterrestrial life.  Several Jovian moons are excellent candidates for this - Titan in particular, which has abundant organic material, nitrogen, and - under the surface - liquid water.  All of life's main building blocks - and the familiar sort at that.

Neo wrote:
What if there is a realm of physical matter that exists just "above" and beyond the state of matter we know as the "gaseous" state?

There is.  It's called plasma.  Atoms cannot hold together to form molecules in this state - everything is ionized.  The sun is mostly made of this state, and we can of course reproduce it on Earth.

Neo wrote:
We know that current theories suggest that the solid, liquid and gaseous atoms of matter that we know of only make up less than something like 5 to 20 % of what there really is. What if these "beings of light" exist in the other 80%, lowering their vibrations periodically so as to be seen by us?

Then they're not very good at it.

Neo wrote:
I don't believe it to be coincidental that the modern rash of UFO sightings began with advent of our nuclear program. It may be in their best interest to .. assist us through these days of tribulation. God knows we could use all the help we can get.

It's certainly no coincidence.  The idea of space travel gained popularity at about the same time.  I'm sure that sightings of the Virgin Mary tend to 'coincidentally' accompany the advent of Catholicism in an area as well.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Could alien beans like thought, being quantuum, just arrive in a flash as thin entities ... stick m'n? Close to strings but real people wouldn't believe as this is just imaginary ... on the abstract's ID ...

Do you have any respect for the mindset of that critter or it's spatial self? It's out there ... but one needs a particular gift to cultivae ... close to ankh 've air ... like a song ... a real Hoemmer as they say it ain't over till ... then it goes on and you lost it ... but what goes first?

The Nature of Things (Lecrece) allows one time to think as the Eire here gets thin ... like pêðè in Erse ... faere art ... the das of creation! NOZ-'ites ...

Can you make something of nothing? ID can flaot a story that's something else in another dimension 've Complex Nature! The world of "i" ... an internalizedloupe like Calib-Yau shapes ... appear as alphas when separated out ... beginnings ... doesn't stick without the myth!

Goph ig Ur ... draw that one out ...

Neo's picture

Neo

Azdgari wrote:
Neo wrote:
What if these "beings of light" exist in the other 80%, lowering their vibrations periodically so as to be seen by us?

Then they're not very good at it.

That would be from our point of view of course!

Azdgari's picture

Azdgari

When the goal is communication, the point of view of the 3rd party is at least as important as one's own.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

What about that witch comes forth as conjugation of past and present thoughts ...

Would that be eliminated, or Pisces in another realm as andre-ogenous creature of evolution ... like word connections for la Belles ... perhap faux belles as B'eaux?

Sometimes this is unconsciously bired as ithchii ... but who in the temple would wish to know? mmost everthing exposed to mortal is outside .. a reciprocal case of quantum space of Saul ... half filled point well shook and overflowing with confidence about knowing nothing ... metaphorically of course so the over confident myopics couldn't see intuit! Don't look Margaret .. tis a bieresole ... a mire bubble of imagination of irrational, reasons for being here .. except for the "i" within ... the sublime greater sol' collects all in de Light of the situation of all the fallen chi-ite ... satyrs? Fills the world with bachus as a crossing point ... forming an Arabihc mim ... nothing you can get real close to ... as a Black Lassie ... dogmaw of another hue ...

Gotta L'uv ID as dark and bloody ...  base materials of inque'n the past ... inclusive of the extracts of hardshuols ... L' even-tine enigmas ... black spots? One short a full load ... give Ur the old 1-2 and as the axiom states there'll be a 4th coming incident made of nothing! The duality of Cadueces ... devilish thing when not used in the spirit of Utilitarianism; the spirit of the good of all leads to ... another story .... just out of here if you can see it coming ... an emotional sol' leading the reasonable that wishes to see where this leads ... a learning cycle? Bared uncles or on-queis hate IT!

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

i wonder if Molly's Reach is still there?

Gibsons is a great place to live -- on the fringes, right there in the wild...i'm sure Neo is and has been under surveilance by various sasquatchii, cryptids and UFO phenomena...

i hope it never gets overdeveloped...the strangeness must be maintained...

Neo's picture

Neo

Yes, Molly's is still here. But "no", I doubt if I've ever been under surveillance by anyone or anything. I'm simply not that interesting.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

A but NEO, you're wrong ... a lot of us have been watching "eue" as assigned by the infinite one ... as we can't see ourselves ... someone else has to do it until getting around tuit ... those Circe's that look into themselves ... from out there as they say beyond eM-selves in intellect! It is sort of Neo-lithic which is akin to type setting in the arche ache style ... a pain of writ until you get the plate set ... then you can run off the whole bunch quickly ... not as difficult as it appears ... anchronism, or just annagram-ism as type setting appears to be ... upside down and backwards demanding you think the same way ... unless you work in Hebrew ... then it comes as easy as fiddling tops IDe ... 

Possibly why those that deal in Hebrew are good in publishing and film maqon ... a dimenesion requireing a lot of upended sects so they can be laid in the movii'n ...

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

Neo,

i was checking with some of my UFO-clued in friends on the whole anal probe meme and one of them said it started with Whitley Streiber's Communion book and another one said that it started with the Allagash Abductions...

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Allah Gash ... Jim with a blade ...?

Lar'd' Jim did you see that Arabic Script go by as close to a "c"?

The cutting edge of darkness ... and bi eL yea shall be saved ... psi'n through you'll learn not to be Piscine into the winds ... pneumatology ... th'M wee folk'lll get chat ...

Cast your networks (that's a JOB've tho't) on the other side it deeper ... more ph'esh there ...

But be aware those that think they're the lard of the land are just mire too ... small but don't know it in the larger image they deny ... that's Dark Bye ... unseen ... as "Y" Skye is bleu, cos Beta is always Lew ... no chi-ite just clear thought when you get free of the extreems and become part of the ethereal ... like a thin m'n ... phlogestion? Tis a mystery pool ... the beg'nun ... nothing to start with like God as Love and then out there somewhere's is justice, mere-çi and wee phoqah ... as humble thing cranked up in a dimension of Jack ... a devil that thinks to a Roman God!

Ever hear of sat Ire, a settled madness like a stone with rings? That's when it falls into the unseen poe'L; Sat Ur'n developed into an unseen code ... so Caesar wouldn't know we're thin-king ... ethereal people that the paradigm thinks is just out there ... like Sam Cle Montz ... there are other representations as it arrives unseen plasma ... dark plasma ... bloody aweful to the lards 've de lans bye ... eM don't know much but are emotionally confident that they can do anything! Thus the term confidence men, follow me ... right off the edeg of the wrong side ... why there are no mon stir'n phesh today ... like a unicorn they plae diverse tunes and will fight rather than speak 've ID ...

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

If you have imagination, people say you're complex (what's -Plex-us?) and irrational ... but the mind is said to be irrational to confident people that have no mind of their own ... or haven't used the talent ... what was once called A'Donii ... the Beautiful Sol' ... a piece of the singularity of intellect that's basically .. out there in an emotional setting ...

How does one explain com þLex things to people that like it simple and condensed in form? The resolution is rather OB V-us, NV'd my many who don't wish to go there ...

If you have a piece of mind, such is said to be infallable, so it will not develop into communicative disease that will bother autocratic methods ... into drifting off into another kind of thin Eire that can develop into something ... the dark force of thought ... rarely seen in a setting that is institutionalized against the conception of ... loci tree? That processing logic from satire, metaphorical action where the verbous become Gnoe'n ... or noun if you wish as a label .. O (nothing) with a tag, sometimes known as Q ... one should get one or two ... assist in dealing with what's unseen ... a subtle power in real life of emotions ...

Is that overly long like Jah-Ova ... that is Je HaD ... in another tongue ... somewhat of a pilgrimage like life ... or hadji ... some turn into war to deny thoughts they don't like as negative ... thus the sublime psyche depressed .. or in the plain .. just de pits ... Einstein called it dimple in space when you extended the spirit of mind a bit ...

It is said that seen from the alien side it glows like Hebrew Hallal ... a silent word like when you look up at night at what isn't here ... resolving a question about what reins on us and we don't know chi-ite ... sometimes as CRS ... due to lack of mêmè ... eM ... or the poulation paradigm that lards of de mire don't give no çhad-4 ... like cha*phorin the pool! That developed into penne and expression of têtre gamma'n ... the dark game ... playing with the unknown ID is not that fearful on paper ... rye desire? Psyche is alone out there so chi gathers your remnants of thought when you pas ... and you didn't even know you were going ... and the donkey received a BUSS ... thing carries the electric ... choqan HE! It starts the sol' on the outside journey ... where we're all goan sue'n ... if we don't dig what's given ... as potential ... arrested thought? That's dark plasma ... kinda Lam ... like the Arabic Jay ... flighty thing .. that isn't ... sort of metaphorical RIP'Ur ... ole ph' arð ...

If you think life's crazy get into the human thinking process .. close to nothing ... as there's nothing likes IT! Sort of a philosophical qwandry aD! Oak'ei ...

Neo's picture

Neo

InannaWhimsey wrote:

Neo,

i was checking with some of my UFO-clued in friends on the whole anal probe meme and one of them said it started with Whitley Streiber's Communion book and another one said that it started with the Allagash Abductions...

I don't know where it started Inanna, but I personally believe that this and the cow mutilations and evil alien hollywood movies, etc, is all just bad pr. Some of it promoted and secretly endorsed by the US government. Why? Not sure, likely they are afraid of things they can't control.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

"Not sure, likely they are afraid of things they can't control."

Ponder that deeply; does the authority fear the demos (root of democracy) more than we should fear them? Then the burning of Rome ... was it a sacrifice to Nero by the people he was otherwise burning?

Consider other civil uprisings and the real causes behind eM ...

Love is patient, kinda, but when it erupts as reaction ... they be pyres ...

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Think of the way we are heading under the rule of ... Empire? Do these people suffer common sense ... or mostly hate for those that be lew of eM ...

Old axiom; careful of the wee peoples ... possibly there be more of eM than a simple power could admire ... have reverence for ...

The role model is aggression, co-opting is out of the question ... sort of a duality in satyr! The bully stands ... willl he fall as awkward cow ... de nuit'ID ... bum steer age ... reduced to sol' values! Remains as mire thought ...

Neo's picture

Neo

WaterBuoy wrote:

"Not sure, likely they are afraid of things they can't control."

Ponder that deeply; does the authority fear the demos (root of democracy) more than we should fear them? ... Consider other civil uprisings and the real causes behind eM ...

Yes, it does! The governments fear the concept of people taking control, "real control" of their own affairs. It's all about "the Benjamin" for those in power and the occupy movements of late smack right in the face of those in control. The shadows that control our puppet governments fear the loss of the control as it threatens their best interest, which is of course, "the Benjamin".

If our governments ever do disclose what they know about UFO's then it threatens their control over the people because they cannot explain who they are and where they come from. People may lose faith in that government and demand a change that will redefine our way of life in such a way that the Benjamin will take second place forever in the hearts of the people.

Or something like that, I don't really know.

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Fleytei thoughts ... would bug those that don't believe in thought ...

It's a religiously unmoving thing ... why the BOOK hides the comment about the whole body of Christ! may elight be dispersed! And some can't read into such processes of sol' ...

Another dimension of blind emotions ... th'eM leading the blind ... fete 1st ... Zoam Bet's ... busy as bea-Sts ...

How do angels compare to S'aints? Takes a stretch of the abstract ...

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Is alien word fue'd for thought?

I knee dead eu ... bred of mind ... what a painful reaction to an abrupt forward emotion ... sort of brutesh! Careful my deire some day you may need to consume those nuts ... as sweet bred ...

Satyr and Bacchus is like that but sometimes different ... that that straight ahead gamma ... de Shadow ... something beta to know than be ignorant of ...

But that flash of unknowing is good to get you goan ... a rest is as good as a change ...? One can take that in more than 1-way ... transmutational justice ...

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

apparently, B Creme was introduced to the concept of UFOs through George Adamski...

reminds me of Wilhelm Reich and his orgone energy and UFOs...

Which reminds me of

Which reminds me of the Brown Mountain Lights

Which reminds me of this

and on and on...reality is hypertextual... (i love how she used the term 'beautiful co-creators')

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Is that archetype or just oppressed archegonium?

Then hoo'd know ... and in word the sacred lesson is subdued ... opressed into holes in the page as abstracts ... that's dark eh!

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

they'd better watch their manners, or we'll

See video

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

That's as bad as stuffed pore Ka bellés ... or Hannabelles sweet breds ... as something right Out of The Head

There's a story within a story like superficial, overhead (aL) and the morrals to bote, low to the ground stuff ... so people will oversee it ... as if it was 'it they didn't wish to know ... like toadies ... fat little Guise that nibble on what bugs eM in sects ...

No, nada, never p'que there ... while leaving pearly tracks in the here with all ... the funnel of achegonium ... something develops there in time with pearldrops like snow the shadow of a heavenly state when nothing was known, all things foci on feelings acadia (achedios) sensation of th't horn of Gabriel ... antiChrist ... not an illumination to be found until after the incident was bye going as butte wasted ... when the mael beef didn't get agrippa ...UR! One must use proper tongues to pass the dark sacred things with crystal he'd ... clear scull ... across the pool; chi'd be gnoe'n for nothing but He for awhile as a song, be it ever so small as que'c that he let on arriving ... neigh films of taxei stuffing? Nephilem! The hungry space wants 've Moor ... uplands and down, according to Webster the talk is deeper than superficial intercourse ...

Sets satyrs a gig len'T ... travesty of crossing space ... as crewed up thought ova sects... divine? Rationale for separating the organis tic! But who'd know in all the Bacchus that someone was planning things in the deeps?  Conflix of sole ... a song that will not be heard in church any more after the Babylonian deba*Cle ... dirt storm like they have in high places over the autocrat screwing those He shouldn't ...

Eventually the anti Christ will come to yah, like unravelling the satire ... you'll really know what's in the Shadow and you know what they say about the Shadow ... tells on the autocrat as it shrieks and whistles ... knows all, tells all speaks all, and sees all ... a devil in the eyes of blind gods a'4 winds?

If heaven is like this ... I gotta be on the wrong side of dah gritty thing ... Libra ... hang onto what you know and tell the Canan Fodder on the other side ... they'll Eris in de Knight and cause Egos ... to bust ...Luçe?

What you miss in the shadows is only a vision ... the sensation is in the deeps when learning to phlei ... like bite a bit so as to hang on the fuzzy Icon ... Black Sheepei?

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Dark Lass as eU? That's psyche num'ies ... Þies that don't sting when bit ...

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

i came across this and its relatively recent

some guy in Denver is using his digital camera to take movies and shots of UFOs over a part of Denver.  These sightings are recurring.  A news agency tried out the same thing with their camera and caught similar ocurrances.

Here's a clip

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Perhaps they are dark thoughts like flies in the ethereal atmosphere!

Lard 've the fleece they are ... for those that don't believe in thinking as shuttle cocks of the higher realms a' fabrication ... omega'd did I sae that? A'fab uLuce conception ...

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

Have fun with this.  "The Message"

How to play?  To move further in the story, just click on the highlighted phrases/words...

It was made with a very simple program called Twine that people around the net are creating art with.  You might want to check it out and experiment with it.

Oh, and remember the Chilean UFO's earlier on this year?  There have been more developments with analysis of the sightings; I think its pretty cool that the Chilean gov't has been so helpful...

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Is this like grass wallpaper? Green absorbs light with a little rain .. poof (or phtha't)  the madgi dragon ...

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

I like the conceptualization of the dark side of the Moonie, a butte trick ... very biblical in that it is what is seen going when you KISS the "as is" good-bye ... like Ba'aL 'm out there ... a thought in clear space would be dark eh. Would it reflect anything? 

As close to an OBI as I can get in the presence state ... I succumb to farther digging ... something the holy will not do ... afraid to knoch ... and Ur just a pudgy thing nein daes old ... knotty lady of shady lane ... mire Shadow of the tre' of loci recessess ... while considering the options ... which side tobe on ... rational or irrational ? Does that require emote ... Aquarious?

There's a Duncan for yah ... like Hellen ... oppressed by Rome ... if you can read intuit? The intuition is dark eh! Gotta go some to get there ... pilgrimage or hadji ...

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

hello again fellow space 'others,

my journeys into the deserts of the web has brought forth this gem

watch it, and then ponder...

did you see what you thought you saw?

did you really?

WaterBuoy's picture

WaterBuoy

Who threw the sunfish at the windshield? Metaphorically a fish, or phesh on Eire!

Does this illusion really work as well as mispelling old redacted words for the purpose of entertaining the bored, non-existent mind? Something smells haggadai, or aggadah ... the mire myth of IT (intelligence while in/about emotional states)! I can say this stuff for people wouldn't believe me anyway ... almost like God talking to yah in church ... Love isn't very popular in a lot of those constructs! So how could "love" speak to yah?

Most alien thing I ever encountered in all my years ... a detached soul ... sort of fuzzy, or even a bit hairy as the ancient Hebrew laid down between the pages of rejected myths of hystory regarding overbearing God functions ... he must of wanted awful hard to do that. Then there is an old axiom that states if you wish to do something bad enough, its possible ... why erroneous history has always been an underground process, ancient Hugonauts wouldn't like things said about their brutal organizations that hated learned people ... where the Carolinians got their odd songs! The name was then altered to Hapsburg, and various other edits in form and phonetic ... leaving common folk (pagaens) hapless at afoot of pile to dig in for experience ... since nun was to teach us! That's close to nothing as prepositioned with a sly smile developing the word a'nun æ mus! HOH-dah thun kitii ... with the wretched (omega'dreth'chi'd) process we go through to get out ove the heat and pyre?

Works for me ... I love anything that's imaginary, abstract and creative in nature ... where you can draw something from nothing to the disdain of those that think they're everything. One has to ask; how much of what we know is prescience and how much is abstract in a world that their religion doesn't wish them to know?

Then, that perhaps is why I am a hanger on (edge-ji) to better to learn about alien events that are near prehensile than when in gatherings of overly emotional people on the matta 've what they don't know and yet deny! Di (prepositional) Lucie a fore thought ... devilish thing ...

I freely admit that I know nothing, making me close to God (as Love) as a creature that started the cosmos with nothing but heh'eme self ... an invented phonetic inscription as old as time that whisles thro' my empty spot where I study the process of forgetting that stuff or letting it pass ... perhaps when the ethers congeal ... I'll gain something!

Perhaps it'll stretch something that is more like an aggate, a pearly gate that's hard to pass as renées blockage ... a foxy hindrance to man knowing much on the manna of the greater soul ... an outside mystery of unfounded intellect? Reason the brain is irrational; does not make sense as it arrives and few try to understand the enigma ...

Maybe not possible while firmly in the present, as some things are said not to be ... a loaner, just for the interest ofemotional type that would prefer to jump off the page as aggadah? Dare yah to unravel that one ...

InannaWhimsey's picture

InannaWhimsey

Dear space 'others,

the invasion has begun--lock your husbands up.

The Martian Tripod menace is still with us.  Beware

Project Hessdalen is still going strong (and still behaving empirically, collecting data and still my favourite example of exploring the world empirically avoiding the various model theisms & knee jerk skepticisms) and still enabling us to view these UO/Earthlights

David Bowman ascended for you...

...crop circles before the time of Doug and Dave?

Back to Religion and Faith topics